Which scenario would you prefer?

1. Gay men are forced by the government to be closeted or jailed. Most end up marrying women they are not attracted to to have kids with to keep up appearance. These kids are raised in a loveless marriage by dads who resent their moms.

2. Gay men are forced by the state to become women. They are placed on estrogen and have their testicles removed at which point they can share facilities and social spaces with women, as well as date men openly.

Attached: sissy.jpg (853x1280, 397.97K)

just gassing them would work

Attached: voll thumbs up.jpg (440x289, 22.77K)

>says the gypo

Attached: 1652147328730.png (630x545, 145.5K)

how are you going to find the ones in the closet?

oh yeah they do that stuff here too. They're garbage

usually they hate on tomboys

closeted gay men hate on tomboys? What in the fuck are you talking about?

neither, why do you chud obsess over the LGBT? Just let em be.

Both of these scenarios still have them interacting with society and fucking people up, mostly kids. So neither. Going with scenario 3.)

you're all garbage

yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. You can tell because they'll start calling you gay if you say you like tomboys. They're usually closeted gays. No i'm not joking or exaggerating, just in the past 2 days i've been called gay for Vollposting by self-admitted homosexuals who denied it at first

He likes mannish women so obviously everyone who disagrees is gay. Welcome to pol.

so liking feminine people is straight?

i can't find the thread now but yesterday i had 3 self-admitted homosexuals call me gay for Vollposting. Not joking. They truly are disgusting and project their degeneracy on others

Confinement in a "petri dish" geographical area where they can live according to their dysfunction, but never leave.

/thread

>Called gay for Vollposting by self-admitted homosexuals
Because fags recognize other fags. Gypsies should not be allowed internet access.

>Gay men are forced
Why are "straight" men always trying to force gay men to do things?
I fuck all of you in the ass.
And your dads too.

Attached: got-fucked.png (1106x328, 70.92K)

piss off shlomo

Feminine women.

I want you to be fed to Shelob, the giant spider guarding the secret passageway to Mordor

being gay never was punished. engaging in gay acts is. basically those thst openly fagged around and spread their degeneracy would be locked up or stoned. there is no reason for a fag to start a pseudo family

because straight men don't exist and what we call straight are in fact gay men pressured by women to be closeted so really what we live in is (1) but mostly through implicit social pressure by women who devalue and shun men who are gay or gay acting

>because straight men don't exist and what we call straight are in fact gay men pressured by women to be closeted
Are you retarded