Most SOVL gun I've seen in a while this thing looks like it'll give you +80% critic and +200% damage

Most SOVL gun I've seen in a while this thing looks like it'll give you +80% critic and +200% damage

Attached: 1657274883296.jpg (1080x599, 260.3K)

Scout OP
FUCK RANDOM CRITS

Attached: cyberpunk2077.jpg (2560x1440, 286.44K)

Someone pls post the schematics
Gotta make a new dlc custom weapon for minecraft hehe

Laser guided assassin shotgun

Ban ASSAULT HOME WEAPONS

two triggers, two pipes, two shotgun shells and something to block the two nails from hammering into the shells (sheet metal blocker) for your safety.

Attached: 1641514107918.jpg (810x455, 26.06K)

This is some magic the gathering shit

looks like a TF2 weapon

found this on twitter

Attached: 1657275419399.jpg (897x629, 37.79K)

Electrical ignition source, probably a muzzle loader and there's plate or something in the back that heats up/sparks. Barrels are a 3/4" pipe, which matches a 12 gauge in diameter close enough to work. Uses black powder as a propellant, and probably cast lead balls. Improvised Munitions Handbook, pastabro, go forth and arm yourself.

that looks like something from Fallout 4.

blow your brains out with it calogero

>+80% critic
wat?

Nigga playing Fallout 4

it's a video game thing
+80% critical damage

yes, hence the thread

What type of ammunition was used? I couldn't give two fucks about the pipes I want to know about the bullets?

>shotgun
ngmi, look up Ragnar Benson, thank me later.

Attached: A1v9RYJv1tL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1147x1500, 260.09K)

That is interesting. It appears to have battery and some alligator clips to spark and light the powder. I wondered when I first saw it how it worked and now I know. Makes sense considering it is probably black powder and where would you get precession caps, and a fuse system wouldn't have been reliable. Probably even you used a hobby electronic button as his trigger. Wonder if there were designs for this or came up with it himself, both are likely as it is fairly simple and anyone with a hardware store and a basic understanding of electronics could make this in an hour.

Nice Bronx Tale reference
>IN THE STREEETSSSSSS OF THE BRONXXXXX
>IS WHERE I WANNA BEEEEEE

whats the over/under of this thing being in the next fallout game?

What's used as a projectiles in this type of weapons?