Why are German and European roasties so afraid of Asian women?

Why are German and European roasties so afraid of Asian women?

Attached: EnXMsNcXEAMUQuZ.jpg (470x600, 60.29K)

They aren't.

Code?

They can't compete with thick and fertile asian girls

Attached: ezgif-5-28d6ebe8c8.jpg (640x800, 149.2K)

Same reason white incels are afraid of black men.

Why would german women be afraid of bugs? They're vastly superior

Attached: 1656422884217.jpg (400x400, 63.58K)

They ain't.

Race mixed German fems and roach/Albanian/nigger fems IN Germany are afraid

post nose faggot

they cant handle competition and have to think of terms like yellow fever or sexualization to brainwash asian women to think its a bad thing. The whole world has had "white fever" for 75+ years because of Hollyjew and American cultural hegemony its time for a change

Don't have a code but she's Matsumoto Ichika

Yuck. Looks like a man, you faggot

Because men desire cunny above everything and gook girls look like cunny

Nope. She's infinitely superior to your bugs

Attached: 1656424921491.jpg (828x1015, 138.18K)

Not really the same when you consider all the metrics at play. Asian women tend to be hardworking, faithful, and model citizens. Black men tend to be lazy, unfaithful, and commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Why then do you believe the "white incels" are afraid of black men for the same reasons?

hi scared roasties

You are mentally ill

A pedophile is gonna call me mentally ill. Ha

Gypsyfag stop posting
Or get better tomboys

>better than filename
Doesn't exist

Attached: Literal Perfection.jpg (690x862, 73.44K)

Looks like a troon.

Not at all

Because they know being a narcissistic whore is unappealing, they even hate themselves but they now set a new standard they can't escape, they want the refinement and discipline from being more traditional like their mothers but thanks to Jew subversion and social degradation the reward structures simply are not in place so the cycle repeats and will continue to do so until the correction happens.

hes a stalker or something,. keeps posting pics of that same lesbian over and over.
i wont be suprised if this woman ends up dead with her head cut off after she rejects him, he flys there to ask her on a date, she rejects him and he gets out his knife and kills her, the guy acts very unhinged how often he posts pics of this girl at least 1000 times per day on Any Forums

Attached: 183716311111.jpg (700x590, 195.55K)

What the fuck is wrong with you?

because white women are jealous. Asian women are real women. White women are feminist man hating freaks

Are they? Where I'm at people mostly ignore asians/are indifferent to them. It's only online I see so much focus on them.

Your 'literal perfection" has no tits whatsoever.

Thats only perfection if you've got a thing for pre-pubescent bodies. Real men, however, like tits.

Nah, i just don't care about tits. Only looking for them is nigger tier

God I wish it were me.