Hey race-realists on 4-chan what do you think of this study?

Bird et al. 2021 is a study that basically said that the race-IQ gap is about 85% enviromental and 15% genetic and that the amount that's genetic is 4 to 7 IQ points according to allele sampling of 1000 people. Does this study have any flawed methodology that I could know of? It's pretty air-tight to me.

Attached: Picsart_22-07-03_01-09-26-985.jpg (1200x1161, 266.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=2248447828326907003&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just tell me why Africa still has routine incidents of cannibalism and we will stop using racial IQ to explain it

why did god give niggers hiv/aids? he wants them extinct right? i like god, he just wants us to be happy and have a better world.

Too bad most intelligent people have someting wrong with them (autism) that prevents them from getting laid. It's why plent of male Asian studentsin the west commit suicide or homicide.

>It's pretty air-tight to me.
You're right you can fuck someone who is clinically retarded and as long as you give the baby good nutrition and teachers they can be a super genius. I suggest you try that yourself.

>can't believe blue jays are dumber than robins
ayo dis nigga never been around a robin

Why can't you turn your eyes from poop color to blue?

okay so overtime if you have an environment that fosters high IQ that 15% genetic carries over. Niggers are stupid because no winter.

scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=2248447828326907003&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

The study is bullshit, what the hell is a "polygenetic score"? The genes for intelligence have not been identified, so Bird can use a score to make with whatever conclusion he wantes. And "Bird" got 5 citations, so no one cared what he said. Go read this bestselling book.

Attached: 61H4dty3LKL.jpg (907x1360, 80.86K)

just needs a bigger sample size so you can get some geniuses and downies in the mix.

(((Kevin Bird)))

No down syndrome is caused by environmental factors you can have a baby with a downie and your child will grow up to be jeff bezos.

God invented drugs as an autism cure. If people are too spergy to use them, that's their fault

Because it's a shit hole.

How come the Appalachian ethnostate is indistinguishable from the US's black-belt in virtually every metric of health, economics, standard of living, etc?

It's not that, we just haven't identified the genes for intelligence.

Attached: subspecies.png (889x613, 585.12K)

If this is true it might cause a feedback loop though. Lower genetic IQ leads to a worse environment, which then lowers the iq even more.

Personally as a race realist, I have never had particular interest in the IQ question; but as a matter of experience, it's plainly obvious that the races have different intelligences.
You insist it's "environmental"; well I doubt it but let's just say you're right. We're not in the business of catering to the negro community's every little need. If you want that go make a negro country in africa.
Even if you don't want that, go make a negro country in africa.

I don't care what your hangups are about intelligence, I just know that I have no interest in living anywhere near these people.

Curious is you left out "crime" for a reason there lol

I have a counterexample. The homicide rate is less than half of the states with niggers and I'm sure there are other differences.

Attached: 2bc55e98477738.png (766x409, 105.01K)

you want to extrapolate IQ from BIRDS? Do you know how evolution works, numpty? OR how the double helix works? Because it sounds like you don't. Any mutation on any part of the code can affect any trait downstream or even directly if the expression is modulated somehow by other mutations. Might as well test IQ variability of bananas.

IQ is 80 percent genetic (.8 correlation)

No this is wrong we know every single gene involved in every possible iteration of genius from music to maths. Turns out the gene is melanin related.
>How come the Appalachian ethnostate is indistinguishable from the US's black-belt
Mountains are resource poor and difficult to thrive in whereas the so called black belt occupies some of the most productive land in the world. The comparison makes someone look bad but not who you intended. Gap eyed goof.

He left out every pertinent consideration there was while ignoring negros squat on idyllic pastures and river front vistas of limitless bounty ala the mighty Missizip.

dont care at all