All of these Jan-6ers are in perpetual solitary confinement in a supermax being tortured and will never see the light...

>All of these Jan-6ers are in perpetual solitary confinement in a supermax being tortured and will never see the light of day again
do you think they regret it yet?

Attached: AP_21321620951696-copy.jpg (2833x1889, 1.94M)

how many proxies are you behind

The righteous should not regret their actions

no, they got to be part of history

>[citation needed]

No

Wait. I thought they are antifa?

>perpetual solitary confinement
How is this worse than having to be around niggers in regular prison?

Jaja.
Respuesta. The guards are still niggers, an they aint

No, especially the money from the lawsuits that will surely follow.

Only boomers believe that.
Were there FBI in the mob to agitate? Probably.
Did the cops let them in?
Yes, 100% yes.
Did anyone do anything beyond wander around/take meme tier pics?
No, outside of a literal handful of people who stole/broke some items, the overwhelming majority were literally and unironically PEACEFUL in their protests.

That its been 2 years,
That theyve been denied bail,
Thay theyve yet to have their speedh trial,
Its an unconstitutional shit show and the next time this happens, you retards have to know its best to be armed and masked.

>do you think they regret it yet?
yes, I'm sure this is making them change their views about the govt.

Prison guards in DC are overwhelmingly niggers.
Theyve sprayed these guys with pepper spray in their cells.

I thought Trump gave them pardons, anyone in his place would.

>mostly peaceful protest

Attached: 2e1j53p.jpg (640x447, 57.2K)

>do you think they regret it yet?
I think in due time the folks who locked these people up will be punished sevenfold. The longer the Jan 6th patriots are kept locked up, the worse their oppressors punishment will be.

>don't shoot the messenger

God knows this is a gross misjustice. Walking through a building is not a crime. If the the Jan 6th wanted blood they would have had it.

Once you get use to it seg is actually pretty nice. I doubt they give two fucks about this whole mess outside of being pushed further with their mistrust and hatred of the system.

I mean, they pulled through for him, least he could do. Did he at least pardon some of them?

They were feds, Trump did the right thing.

Guys, why do we not discuss Jan 6 ... every time it's brought up ppl shsss and don't want to talk about like it never happened. What a bunch of cowards.

Glowfags in disguise would love to get railed by fellow AIDS ridden zogbots in perpetuity, kinda of like you.

Attached: Crisis actor 2.jpg (554x622, 74.94K)

I'm sure this wont radicalize any of them.

My wild theory is Trump wanted them to come with guns but they decided not to and he got disappoint.

But that's most likely nonsense.

Even if they had guns, what would they achieve? 1. Congress still would be evacuated to a safe space. 2. Occupying congress building does not equal taking power, they can meet at other places.
3. Seems like no-one in the army or law enforcement supported the thing.

So conclusion: it was all just a protest (not the first storming of the Capitol), and people held in prison are innocent.

This, the thread died, less than 25 comments. No-one even wants to talk about because I guess they are afraid they can be swept in by the FEDS or their words may be used as evidence by the FEDS.

I guess I would act the same if I was in USA. It's sad though.

>bricks on arms
>traigles have three sides three of them 333
Is this nigger a Mason lmao

They are martyrs of Second American Revolution