Videogames are the source of school shootings

We should ban violent videogames and make kids read the bible instead.

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (191x229, 10.52K)

they aren't the source but it's hard to say they don't play some role in it

It's true.
If there were no guns and the bible was mandatory scholastic curriculum there would be no mass shootings.
But then Jesus would come back and we'd have to deal with that shit.
No , thanks

yeah, like obviously not everyone who plays video games is gonna do something like that.
but imagine if you were like an alien studying earth trying to figure out why mass shooters did what they did and you were like
"well, what were his hobbies"
"it says here one of his favorite things to do was to sit in front of a large screen for 8 hours a day pretending to run around and shoot people"
i mean, you'd probably think that might have played a role.

Attached: AndreaBotez.png (906x1148, 1.66M)

Poppycock

Why would Putin make video games to weaken us?

now show the photo of this dude from a couple years ago holding up a copy of the new GTA smiling while rich and retired.

he played his part well.

it's easy to say they didn't play any role in it as long as you have more than 2 functioning braincells

>We should ban violent videogames

You misspelled "we should require rifle training in middle schools"

Or sit in front of a large screen and watch people act out murder and other crimes.

And other retard takes

also just realized all the faggot zoomers above me how no fucking idea who the dude in OP's picture is

wouldnt that just cause an increase in church shootings?

Someone should make a game in which you shoot prominent characters from the bible.

Violence is a part of the genetic make up of all life on earth
It goes hand in hand with survival
You can’t have one without the other
The shot heard around the world is
The UFO striking down the Masonic Stones

>videogames are the source of school shootings
yeah, i remember playing video games in the 90s and everytime i got a ring of red turtle shells in super mario kart i would get a rush of insatiable blood lust. Must have been what happened with the Columbine shooters. no way could it have been prozac or any other drug they use to experiment on kids with

If aliens were idiots they may think that. You have to assume if aliens got here at all they would not be idiots because of their awesome traveling skills so they would be able to tell right away that video games are not the issue at all and the retards who say dumb shit like that need a good old fashioned anal probing.

Yeah i’m sure forcing kids to read jewish ghost stories of why you need to cut the top off your dick is not a bad thing at all

Instead of shooting them you should have to nail them to stuff or drown them . . . something tied to their particular myth.

>everytime i got a ring of red turtle shells in super mario kart i would get a rush of insatiable blood lust.

Kek

no, but I wouldn't mind crucifying some kikes
we should start with the kikes on this board

Haha, brilliant

nah its violent black culture being promoted by jews. videogames are fake, meanwhile kids are told to idolize fucks that brag about violence

sex is the reason school shooters are conceived (sperm fertilizes the egg and becomes school shooter)

sex should be banned