Remove The Abrahamics

New psyop just dropped christcucks are on the lose

Attached: 37623ADB-EB6E-4C81-BD37-2DC03A3C0077.jpg (750x1008, 218.72K)

Science says humans are the biggest threat to the planet. I suggest you kill yourself to save it.

Mr. Gorbachev.......

Attached: file.png (840x1035, 518.06K)

(you)

Attached: pro abort nazi.png (965x975, 557.88K)

Considering how degraded and corrupt modern science is, its alliance with the state has already led to green schizophrenia. But yes, keep it up. Green energy will pay off if you keep believing. It's not a religion at all

Wrong president, retard

What about all that behaviorism science from twin studies that says personality traits are largely genetic and environmental factors are less statistically significant?

We do this in the XIX century with a civil war.

Tear down this wall. Secularism didn't work. Just look at France.

they are all the same.

Attached: file.png (265x300, 30.25K)

Attached: christcucks are kikes.jpg (850x400, 52.98K)

>hail science!
>its so smart
>for smart people
>except when i dont agree with it. Then we'll massage p values and sampling exploitations until it says what i like
>this is superior
Kek. "Science" has quickly become the fool's device. Anyone who is eager to put "science" on a pedestal like that is 100% retarded.
More people are recognizing this every day.

>Considering how degraded and corrupt modern science is, its alliance with the state has already led to green schizophrenia. But yes, keep it up. Green energy will pay off if you keep believing. It's not a religion at all

Modern science is so degraded by jewish scams that pose as knowledge that several different fields of research needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. Oh, and the jews needs to be physically exterminated, a jew being defined as someone with jewish ancestry. Future post jewish science will show why it was necessary.

>Being ruled by faithless people
Great

how hard of a concept that the ethical moral code of every religion, just so happens to be the same moral ethics of foundational governmental laws?

Attached: 1628537906485.jpg (250x241, 7.16K)

Attached: kalergi admits nietzsche is the only non jewish thinker fuck christcucks and kikes.png (1475x741, 481.27K)

Even Nietzsche warned against the deification of science, 150 fucking years ago. And these secular tryhards have developed nothing past the "lol bearded sky man" shit. They really feel that all the answers are simply in accepting what is perceived to be popular and safe.

there are 3 restrictions.
no violence
no stealing
no lying
almost every single law we have can be stemmed from these 3 things.
every religion teaches this.
how hard of a concept to understand that being a good person in the eyes of god, is the same as being a good person in the eyes of your people?

>no violence
>almost every single law we have can be stemmed from these 3 things.
>every religion teaches this.
nope, just your pacifist semitic slave cuck religion.

>every religion teaches this
ever hear of Islam?

There is some overlap, but ultimately you cannot determine what exactly is "good" without a fixed point of reference. For example:
>no lying
Are there "good" forms of lying? Can I lie to decieve someone who means harm? Can I tell my wife that I'm sorry and she's right to appease her? What is the punishment for lying? How do you determine the severity of the lie? By the harm it causes? What is "harm"?
Your claim is simply stated, but the practicality is unclear.
We cannot have laws based on human perspectives.

Science belongs to God. The only separation between church and state is that the Christian politicians are responsible for the state while pastors are responsible for spiritual well being. Atheists go neck yourselfs

>science controlled by state.
Oh boy.

science is just a tool. In the hands of propagnadising capitalists its shiiiiiiit.

>implying science and religion have to be separate
found the kike

>cuckolick

>Considering how degraded and corrupt modern science is,
You're a Russian Nazi and we all know how hard it is for you to tell the truth about anything, but the fact is that a lot of applied science produces tiny advancements in real world technology on a daily basis.

>Green energy will pay off if you keep believing.
It pays off if you invest in it. Look at any energy company in the West and they themselves are making substantial investments in renewable energy. German, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico and the Philippines all have major geothermal projects. Europe, China and the US have recently committed $200 billion to new solar farms. $100 billion invested in new wind farms. These companies would not be investing anything if these technologies weren't going to return a substantial profit. It's already paying off. Soon nobody will need Nazi Russia's dirty oil

>violence is LE GOOD
Okay nigger

What god?

funny how the synagouge is on the church side and not the state side

>user mentions Christianity in his post
>What god?
You're being retarded on purpose

The Left:
>If it's legal, it's moral!
Also the Left:
>YOU CAN'T JUST LEGISLATE YOUR MORALITY!!!!
The Left are just a bunch of niggers pretending to be humans.

Attached: 1631579135208.jpg (1064x1051, 624.02K)

t. slave coward

And will you Canadians sort through your common laws dividing out which is thrown into these stupid categories "Religion" and "Science", supervised by your Taoist Commie Overlords?

Most cultures believed that if you could steal something, you had the right to it.

>christianity is the problem
>not judaism

>yeah yeah yeah it is not my sub-cult of jew worship that worships jews my sub-cult sect is totally based except when it isn't then i pretend to be another subsection of another version of the same cult, it is soooo based thats why i have no friends there and try to convince people here to join so we can pretend it is based together.

Attached: 19160126.jpg (510x678, 54.33K)