Goyim knowing is reaching 1930's levels

>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with 'immigrants and people of color who share their political views', shocking new poll shows.
>The survey also asked:'Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?'
>12 percent of Trump voters replied 'yes,' as did 7 percent of Biden voters.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html

>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will eventually always be adopted by the majority of the society.
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously, most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random (((pollster)))... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Attached: goyim knowing levels.jpg (768x432, 86.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
ifunny.co/video/will-non-whites-please-stand-up-your-job-is-to-ZPOdp3kg9
web.archive.org/web/20211118014700/http://chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't do anything about it. You lost. Cope.

This rabbi is nervous because things are eerily starting to look a lot like Weimar Germany.

Weimar Germany history lesson:

Hank Quinlan was right.

Attached: hank_quinlan.jpg (758x657, 118.72K)

I've redpilled at least 50 people on the JQ.
I tell them "if they don't believe me, any time you hear about any type of legislation that would be directly detrimental to white Christians to Look up the 'early life' section of the Wikipedia page of whoever the bill was sponsored by."
People come back to me months later like "dude I think you might be right". And I live in a politically diverse area. Plenty of leftys and rightys.

>I've redpilled at least 50 people on the JQ.
Based AF.

Attached: 1562571686748.jpg (1280x720, 513.29K)

You can literally change the outcome of the white race by just Redpilling two people.

Attached: Infection_spread.jpg (850x478, 30.68K)

% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with 'immigrants and people of color who share their political views',
Well they're retarded. In a generation, immigrants are just as likely to lean Republicuck
>Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views
US whites are much more likely to 'share jewish views'. Jews still want them gone
Retarded surveys, likely by design

Lame pilpul attempt, rabbi.

Attached: vote.jpg (1211x453, 156.88K)

Attached: demos.jpg (2031x1154, 636.53K)

based

Attached: 1646199856394.jpg (490x626, 26.87K)

>PEOPLE of color vs white MEN
You're a fucking retard

Times are changing here. When I was a kid in the 90s. Everyone talked about jews as if they were the Native Americans and Germans as if they were pure evil. Nowadays It's not super uncommon to hear conservatives talk about how the jews are killing this country, or liberals calling Israel a terrorist state.

He'll, even my 90 year old grandma the other day said, completely unprovoked, "the jews were behind every war in europe the last 1000 years" and "Hitler may not have been all bad of a guy" Her husband literally fought in europe she should be conditioned to hate Germans.

You seem kvetched, madame.

Attached: jewish vote USA.jpg (566x492, 68.85K)

History lesson:
>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1445, 548.56K)

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-03 235201.jpg (411x558, 75K)

>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
Thanks to this freedom of information act, we now know to what great lengths jews went to cover-up this fact.

Attached: CIA WW2.png (850x1100, 428.86K)

Based granny
My point is, for the jews mass immigration not about votes at all. It seems to be something personal vs whites

And I live in a suburb of an Ohio city. Historically speaking, our political opinions are a good judge for what the rest of the country is thinking.

maybe? Joseph McCarthy definitely was.

Soon

Attached: 1503958071683.jpg (1024x789, 132.27K)

You better hope not, every Black person in the world only eats because White people pity them.

>so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.
VPN poster, because you obviously don't live in this country lol

>not about votes
How do you think they implement their globalist anti-white polices, brainlet?

Jew political, funding and voting data:

kikes are starting to scrub early life, help newfrens by describing the shape of (((their))) skulls, and the sub-conscious hand rubbing too.

Attached: 875864684.png (923x713, 307.28K)

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x690, 139.16K)

Yeah. Our cultures have been at war since the Romans ruled the world. The difference is we stopped fighting the war, and they didn't.
The problem is whites are too tolerant of other races/religions. Our default mode is to be generous to others, so we keep forgetting that Jews quite literally want us extinct.

>kikes are starting to scrub early life
I've noticed this over the past few months as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

LOL Fucking KIKES
I would be killing myself right now is I was a filfthy jew.

Nah, you can't be autistic with it if you want to redpill normies. Remember, the base mode for whites is to be generous, so anything openly racist will turn most away.
If you want to open eyes to the jq you have to show instances where the jews have been relentless in their attacks on white Christians. There is almost unlimited subject matter.

>7% of Bidens voters
See, they can be redeemed

>Remember, the base mode for whites is to be generous
Kek. Maybe for dumb "whites"
Europeans are not generous. They are taken advantage of. There is a big difference.

Or better yet instances of white Christians helping jews, and jews repaying their generosity with treachery.

"Will non whites please stand up.... Your job is to replace these guys" Live with the ExCom

ifunny.co/video/will-non-whites-please-stand-up-your-job-is-to-ZPOdp3kg9

>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
I wonder how many brainwashed NPCs out there believe Germany was the first country to try to expel the jews?

Fun fact: Jews have been expelled for their subversion at least 1,030 times

Full list with sources:

web.archive.org/web/20211118014700/http://chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html

Another fun fact: Norway had it WRITTEN INTO LAW until the late 1800's that jews were literally banned from their country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway

§2 in Norway's original Constitution (of 1814) stated:
>Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.
>Jews are still banned from entry to the country.
This was important enough to be mentioned as one of the first things in their Constitution.

It really makes one think.

tldr: goy is noticing, shutitdown.jpg.

A quick walk around any CBD in Australia, you notice. India is huge, as is China, why the fuck do they need to come over here?

Tolerance is in Europeans nature because they value freedom, individualism and competition over coercion, collectivism and cooperation
The very thing that makes Europeans great also makes them particularly vulnerable to jewish subversion

Attached: shut it down.png (597x387, 300.17K)

In nearly every white country for the majority of written history when jews pitched letting lesser people in, whites have supported it. That is not the case for any other group of people on the planet.