Where do these niggers keep coming from?

Where are all these blacks coming from and where are they going? I read an article last month about DHS dumping Angolan and Congolese in small towns in Maine. I just want it all to collapses bros. This country isn't worth saving and the thought of having to pay taxes to feed these orcs makes me sick.

Attached: IMG_20220707_171245_471.jpg (1280x1280, 201.73K)

Africa

>he doesn't know that CERN is a nigger generator

you know africa is a country with over a billion population and many countries right mutt? you can pinpoint africa in a map right?

Darkest Africa...

Now explain how the fuck they are getting the money to get here. Does anyone know? In b4 da Jews. I know the Jews have something to do with it but why has no one actually figured out how these people get here with any kind of investigation or independent journalism.

Your right of course, I have no wy to fund a trip from Haiti to Venezuela dn fund a nice tour through central America where the US government gives you a phone and busfare and says good luck !

you want the official version the truth the short version the long version or the populist version?

All the Haitians here say they are going to Texas.

The truth, detailed version

the truth is Italian mafia takes EU money to help any refugee arriving to our country so it has become a business the mafia will go to these African countries with their boats and promise the poorest and most desperate people a better life then bring them all to Europe and collect the eu money.
I'm not saying there isn't real immigration but that's the truth for at least 95% of the boats with niggers coming here

I don't know but I have a severe urge to get rid of them.

And we sending them right back to fuckin Santo Domingo thug

(((Italian mafia))) show real flag Moshe

They should literally be rounded up then. Criminal race

If you don't like it, then get out

you should've asked the populist version

And go where? To Sweden where I would pay more taxes and there would be twice as many blacks?

There's nowhere the Anglo goys can move to that their Jewish enemies will not find them and flood them with brown sludge.

Sorry you're not welcome in le sweden, we only take niggers, no mutts

See this is why your banned from nato, not the latent faggotry stuff

mafia and niggers are just playing the circumstances, you should round up the eu politicians paying for the niggers

CLOSE THE BORDER.

post hand & timestamp

they ship them in from africa and send them over the border

okay, m'basa abdul tch'tchko'ekele

Stop being such a bigot, take in the negros whilst this good hearted lady builds another mansion

Attached: tineke_stirk.jpg (400x400, 34.55K)

Purdue boys we out here

Libya and morocco mostly
its NGO's ships that keep being used

Its the NGO"s that are constantly advertising how good life is in the west. They also organize busses and boats for them to travel here. Once they get to their destination the NGO's help them getting free gibs from the local government. It has always been the NGO's that are used to destroy us. Open Society Foundation is one of the biggest that coordinates the smaller ones, they are all linked and work together

You called Africa a country and think you have the right to call other people stupid? Stai zitto terrone

Why do they want to go there?

democratic Jewish agenda.

UN gives YOUR TAX money an allowance of like 150 a month for sitting around doing nothing, they wait for 2 months and go take a boat to italy, from there they can go wherever
in here, there are common saying promoted by NGO's such as
"If you go to Britain before you're 18, they will give you free money, a house and a car and free education"

trying to stop mass immigration isn't an option because the jews will get all their puppets on you

Attached: image_2022-07-07_234612072.png (1056x276, 27.31K)

phone changed continent to country
>inb4 phonefag
oh no
and calling people stupid isn't a right, retard