Why are migrants so ungrateful?

Why the hell are migrants so ungrateful of their white host countries?
Did pic rel get her heart broken by a skinny Danish boy with a perm leading to a sour grapes mentality?
Why can't they just be grateful towards whites for letting them into our countries?
>Also
D E P O R T E D
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

Attached: Reiner2.png (1242x1438, 535.52K)

>you have to go back

Attached: DDEB0ACC-55AA-4125-9103-2BBD845B087C.jpg (801x658, 146.1K)

Jealousy

>deported

based. show some humilty niggers.

Attached: lulz.jpg (769x960, 65.48K)

How are the European people okay with being replaced?

No BWC for you

Attached: SoupNazi.jpg (1280x720, 160.59K)

>Denmark deports foreigners
>How are the European people okay with being replaced?
Wrong thread for that nigger. And isn't Georgia propoting Euro immigration like crazy rn, to replacement levels?

Denmark is literally one of the few, especially Western countries kicking these brown fags out of their country and limiting immigration.
If anything that tells you they're fighting replacement hard.

Because they’re spoiled children
I went 4th BBQ here and some gook said founding fathers slaves wrote the Declaration of Independence
I had to get up and leave

Why can't honkaloids take a joke? You fucks are the most thin-skinned nigger cunts I've seen. As bad as the niggers you screech about 24/7.

Kys faggot if anyone made nigger or dunecoon jokes online they would be canceled in your country they would get arrested

Lol stfu sandnigger

Why would they be grateful to a conquered people?? It’s jizya time pay up….

>It was just a joke bro, I'm totally not backtracking, I planned it all out as a joke fr no cap

>I had to get up and leave

kek based yank, keep your head up king

based denmark
>Verification not required.
UHUH

Attached: ld32.png (848x756, 962.77K)

I love how even a turk uses this word

Asian americans are just insufferable. They come back here and all they do is talking shit and disparage everything

To be fair, we probably do have a smell to them. They have a smell to me too but its racist to point that out apparently

They're just as insufferable here half the time.
>pan-asian pride
>pro asia, btw diversity is good until it leads to us being lower on the line than nigs and spics for college
>we want diversity benefits
Etc. The only decent ones are the ones who don't go on about their asian identity in fucking America. TBF that applies to most americans

Kek. That is really the main sadness.
>hfw she is deprived of gibs and BWC

Attached: 1656734459875.jpg (400x400, 18.26K)

yeah I work in IT and the Indians that I work with are insufferable. They complain about white privilege and their women all lusting after white women. But then they all complain how they can't ever get a white girlfriend themselves

>Why can't honkaloids take a joke?
Trolling? Or is your brain living in an opposite world? Everyone ''jokes'' about white people these days, but the moment you say something about brown or black people you're labelled a racist white supremacist.

Because they have no concept outside themselves. Also you know she was gagging on that BDC.

Fix your fucking teeth, Nigel.

>they're fighting replacement hard.
they really aren't. in any sane country, denmark's policies would be the absolute bare minimum. they're still getting replaced, just way slower than the rest of western europe. unless they step it up they're on the same track as everyone else. (this isn't even me hating on denmark, i WISH we could have their current policies.)

It's not a deportation when you go home.

the memes are real

Attached: mexo-ice.jpg (640x747, 47.51K)

They are insecure and hate themselves

Shut the fuck up you slanty eyed cunt. Ill rearrange your mother teeth with my BWC in a minute

>Pointing out personal hygiene is poor

Somehow that's a bad thing?

Attached: 1648199729162.jpg (1664x1974, 558.53K)