Derek Chauvin gets 20 more years in prison

JUST

twitter.com/CNN/status/1545142159250186242

Attached: JUST.jpg (800x450, 33.54K)

>Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Thanks george soros!

Chauvin did nothing wrong.

20 more years in witness protection

the chauvin trial was literally stalin kangaroo court level
no evidence whatever the nog died of suffocation much less that chauvin did it purposefully

I can finally breathe again.

Attached: _112565487_floyd.jpg (976x549, 53.4K)

Minnesota used to be the whitest heartland sweetheart. Its now blacked beyond repair.

Why don't people that get sentences like this do everything possible to escape? US Military is trained to do literally anything needed to escape POW situations.

racists BTFO

In hell

Attached: 1656503832186.png (521x430, 241.27K)

Should have escaped before the trial knowing that it didn't matter how high on drugs curious George was

>Not allowed as evidence
*Anything that would lead to justice. Including pic related.
All the jury were allowed to do was watch The Green Mile a few times?

Attached: 65C3E664-BF2D-4F8D-ACDB-42426A48E7A0.gif (162x240, 2.8M)

if anyone has some spare change I am sure he could use donations to help pay his expenses in prison its not like anyone else is going to come to his aid.

This.

How did it happen?

I never lived there, but everything I knew of it was that it was a bunch of nice white people.

Methodists and Lutherens importing Somalians in an attempt at converting them to their religion.

Because prisons are hard to escape from. You're better off doing
and just fleeing to Mexico before the trial. The flaw, of course, is that innocent people think that because they're innocent they won't be convicted. If you're convicted of a crime, even one you didn't commit, and it's in any way a political shitshow, you're better off fleeing than attempting to stand trial.

Niggers got moved out of detroit and Chicago in programme's n sheeit. Big communist history in the mines out west. Disconnected from the rest of America with the decline of iron ore going out of the lakes.

Why in the fuck would you do that?

Trump will pardon him but it is up to us to turn Minnesota Red and get a rock ribbed Republican in the Governor's mansion to pardon him at the state level

he needed to claim asylum in russia or china

Attached: funny_screenshot.png (756x598, 622.6K)

>The sentence will be concurrent with his 22.5 year state murder sentence.
This literally means nothing, he still gets out in 22.5 years

Minnesota (and Wisconsin) were pozzed by communists a century ago and have always been gay as fuck

Reminder that the Minnesota Somali nog cop who shot a white woman had his conviction overturned btw