What evem is there to do on the internet in 2022?

The internet used to be crazy pre 2017.

I was a zoomer so I missed the early early internet. But I would always get recommended Alex Jones shit on youtube. It seemed like there were millions of forums out there and you could always randomly stumble upon conspiracies or crazy stuff.

Nowadays its so static. Nothing goes against the grain and you only find things you already know enough to look for. You will never randomly stumble upon anything remotely interesting.

I only browse 3 sites youtube discord and Any Forums how can the internet be so massive and yet feel so small at the same time?

Is the Metaverse any different?

Attached: metaverserape.png (772x604, 355.04K)

is metaverse even an actual product?

Its a marketing term but I think the meme could become reality.

I'd only purchase this to digitally rape women

>how can the internet be so massive and yet feel so small at the same time?
Dead Internet Theory, brother.

I think the digital rape they are talking about was Indian guys in VRchat saying bobs and veganas and some milf didn't know how to turn off the game lmao women are something else

Can it be proved though?

But I've used VPNs and stuff and it still feels so small.

Literally everything is now Reddit, Twitter, Google, or Facebook.

And even on those sites there used to be a lot more diverse thought processes but now its all the same shit. Unless you go digging its all boring

Try tor

Breed

I went on the deep web 2 years ago mostly scams.

I still use tor to reroute my IP sometimes but its not that interesting.

Found more disturbing stuff on the surface web. Not into cp either so idk what else was on there besides that and scams

there's still plenty of crazy drama and nutters all over the internet

Did she enjoy the experience? She looks like the type that would.

I was playing some VR poker game and a woman joined the table and I was about to start groping her chest and moving my crotch into her face when I had to stop myself and wonder if I would be cancelled for it since my account is connected to my real name on facebook.

'virtually gang raped'.
Come on, can't compare virtual to real rape.

Attached: virtually-gang-raped.png (1243x332, 91.82K)

Picture a voice chat with some dumb middle aged journalist and then 10 Indian guys and you can imagine the situation

Internet was awesome. The internet became mainstream corporate shit after 2012.

Right up until there were still vestiges of what it was. Honestly was way better. You zoomies have no idea. Nothing compares to what it was then.

The world we grew up in doesn't exist anymore.

xxs

I was on the internet a little before 2012 mainly to play minecraft.

My only point is its much worse now. Even before 2017 it was dramatically better

Attached: 1605641291737.jpg (988x880, 68.05K)

?

I guess I should add on. There was a genuine sense of community and belonging. It wasnt uncommon to make real friends you would email with or watch movies with on streams. Even on sites like Any Forums. You’d find nee hobbies, music, art, movies, etc. and it wasnt forced. Unique things were unique things. There wasn't these echo chambers created by targeted ads and algorithms to push you i to more extremist views. It was just all random and you filtered what you thought was right or not. Nothing was overproduced youtube clickbait shit. It was just raw footage that felt authentic. Nobody was out to get famous and anonymity was cherished. People raided together, people played together, people created together. It was a genuine place were anyone could feel an extension to their life. Nowadays the internet is vapid and feels fake, full of marketing and bits and algorithms to virtually wall you off. Its so shitty i can barely stand to use it anymore. Back then i could spend all day and not be bored. Now I spend an hour and log off it repulses me.

Self signed HTTPS certs were banned by the browsers.
The opensource projects were taken over by women and the men who built them were thrown out and banned.
Grsecurity successfully showed that the GPL has no teeth, etc.

Opensource kept them honest for about 10, 20 years. But it was socially defeated by an intelligence operation. Now women gatekeep it: thus you don't get any alternatives.

Just like anything white people do.
You worship women.
You hate YHWH.
You hate the idea of men marrying young girls.
Your god is Jesus who says "CHOP OFF YOUR DICK AND BALLS FOR THE KINgdom OF HEAVEN!!!" (Matthew) "THERE IS NO MAN NOR WOAMN!!!!! ALL ARE THE SAME IN ME!!!!", "DIE FOR THE WOMAN!!!!", "BETTER A MILLSTONE"!!!

You are _white_ faggots.

YHWH EXPLICITLY allows child brides.
YHWH EXPLICITLY raises the man up as the ba'al (master, ruler, lord) of the female.
YHWH EXPLICITLY rejects enunich faggots saying: NO Euniches in his Assembly.

All things JESUS _HATES_.
You whites follow Jesus. You worship women and reject the God.
And thus follows all.
You gave up your projects you built, to women. Just as you give up your lives and houses to women. Just as _JESUS_ YOUR god commands (but not THE God: YHWH (He who is))

That's why you have the internet you have now.
That's why you have everything you have now.
And you'll fight to the death to keep it that way.

When the Russians come: we will give you up to them.
Read the circled words. Says child in greek and hebrew, and young girl in latin. Something you whites reject.

Attached: Un_tit_led_c2_.jpg (3333x2618, 702.11K)

Self signed HTTPS certs were banned by the browsers.
So now no one can build a website from his own home up to a big site (ie like how google started)
The opensource projects were taken over by women and the men who built them were thrown out and banned.
Grsecurity successfully showed that the GPL has no teeth, etc.

Opensource kept them honest for about 10, 20 years. But it was socially defeated by an intelligence operation. Now women gatekeep it: thus you don't get any alternatives.

Just like anything white people do.
You worship women.
You hate YHWH.
You hate the idea of men marrying young girls.
Your god is Jesus who says "CHOP OFF YOUR DICK AND BALLS FOR THE KINgdom OF HEAVEN!!!" (Matthew) "THERE IS NO MAN NOR WOAMN!!!!! ALL ARE THE SAME IN ME!!!!", "DIE FOR THE WOMAN!!!!", "BETTER A MILLSTONE"!!!

You are _white_ faggots.

YHWH EXPLICITLY allows child brides.
YHWH EXPLICITLY raises the man up as the ba'al (master, ruler, lord) of the female.
YHWH EXPLICITLY rejects enunich faggots saying: NO Euniches in his Assembly.

All things JESUS _HATES_.
You whites follow Jesus. You worship women and reject the God.
And thus follows all.
You gave up your projects you built, to women. Just as you give up your lives and houses to women. Just as _JESUS_ YOUR god commands (but not THE God: YHWH (He who is))

That's why you have the internet you have now.
That's why you have everything you have now.
And you'll fight to the death to keep it that way.

When the Russians come: we will give you up to them.
Read the circled words. Says child in greek and hebrew, and young girl in latin. Something you whites reject.

You whites will reject all that was said here
>NUH UH, ITS NOT THE HTTPS EVERYWHERE AND THE BANNING OF SELF SIGNED CERTS BY THE WOMEN AND FAGGOTS WHO RUN EVERYTHING AFTER THE MEN WHO DID THE FOUNDATIONAL PROGRAMMING WORK WERE KICKED OUT
>NU UH
>PEDO
>MILLSTONE!!!!!
Fuck whites.
Fucking scum.
The Russians ___WILL___ kill you (and us)

Attached: afgh.jpg (624x351, 56.83K)

lol why didn't she just remove the headset and turn off the computer?

Attached: 1645728530217.png (274x256, 89.85K)

internet v1.0 was a true feeling of escape. no one trusted doing business over the internet because the business people were old men that didn't 'get' computers to begin with. yes it was slow and mainly text and thumbnail images but there was never ending content of created web pages. now its just names bought up as placeholders and literal adverts. Then things like Mplayer turned up and you could game if you had a 56k connection but the ping was ok until some rich kid with a business cable connection turned up. Napster and limewire, it may have taken nearly an hour to download an mp3 but we didn't have to go out and buy a CD. the worrying part now is if the internet ever got shut off would zoomies actually be ok given they were born into the technology? i imagine it would be like heroin withdrawal

Zoomers are pretty tech illiterate imo. The tech is very abstracted and most learned using their iphone.

Things like pirating movies or torrenting things are a foreign concept to them.