PUTIN TAX HIKE

Attached: PUTLER_TAX_HIKE.jpg (418x632, 113.91K)

peak clown world

Do they have no shame?

Obviously not.

only 7% of americans believe the "Putin Price Hike" is real
Why do they keep repeating a lie that nobody believes? I mean not even Dem voters believe this lie. But they keep saying it.

Attached: 04142d36ef30e6862a5189827bef2817.png (608x292, 302.77K)

>when will Putin stop trying to hurt us?
never. he hates our diversity and our freedoms
the western world will appreciate peace nor truly rest at ease before Putin is disposed.

this level of overt, completely unsubtle propaganda is just so silly watch. someone in the administration needs to get fired over this. either that or they are just so completely desperate that this is the best they can do

Attached: 1602961577609.gif (500x300, 1.18M)

*never
never appreciate peace as long as that tyrant breathes

>Putin's Tax Hike

They're not using that anymore. Also, gas prices continue to drop.

it's all they know.
i mean lying repeatedly has worked thus far.

this

Americans pay tax to Russia now?
Do the Democrats think Americans are retarded?

Did Putin sign another decree to rise prices in US?

wait a negress is now press sec?

How much is Putin raising my taxes?

He is raising my taxes too and importing lots of Africans. What a bastard.

Golem from museum of perfect weights and measures, ladies and gentlemen.

I wasn't aware Vladimir Putin sets our tax rates in the USA. Learn something new everyday.

Don't they understand it's these lazy and phony attempts at misdirection are a big reason he's hated so much?

Where are the adults? This has gotten beyond weird and embarrassing.

Because the more they say it, the less it bothers people. Russia, Russia, Russia for 5 years straight and now we're in a proxy war backed by both political parties without any outrage

well dude, because when you repeat something often enough, people start to believe it
further if your pets in the media continue to repeat it, people will start to believe it.

then later, during election season, the DNC can refer to every single media mention of it and say, "see, it's putin's price hike. even msnbc and cnn agree".

and yes, people lap it up. kind of dovetails in Noam Chomsky a bit actually.

Wait, I thought it was Putin's PRICE Hike. When did it change to TAX Hike? Was it always Tax Hike? I swear it used to be Price Hike. Is this because of CERN?

Attached: 1646139625421.jpg (744x688, 120.24K)

No price is too high to pay for the freedom of letting two men fuck each other in their small intestine.

Attached: D38086F1-6DAB-4870-8E3E-21E1A93A8AFC.png (643x618, 596.21K)

nice try shill - you're obviously Russian bots
we won't be fooled by this.
Putin has to go. He is keeping us from enjoying the fruit of freedom and democracy - constantly trying to sabotage us for envy and pure animosity towards democracy and capitalist luxury.

Attached: 1630075154502.png (231x313, 194.74K)

this.
real patriots don't mind paying a bit more for goods and services in order to stand up for Democracy!

stupid retarded nigger

>''80% of all US dollars in existence were printed in the last 22 months''

Does anyone even fall for it?

This isn't twitter faggot.

Attached: 1657062852809.jpg (574x1024, 82.09K)

Lol it's a show.

You will never have dental care. You have no floss, you have no toothpaste, you have no mouthwash. You are an unhygenic man twisted by tea and crumpets into a crude mockery of nature's perfection. All the "tally-ho's" you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your lads are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "mates" laugh at your ghoulish smile behind closed doors. Dentists are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of medical science have allowed doctors to clean teeth with incredible efficiency. Even Englishmen who "brush their teeth" look uncanny and unnatural to a dentist. Your rotting gums are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to make an appointment with a dentist, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected maw. You will never be able to chew solid food. You wrench out a few meager strokes of the toothbrush at the top of the morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the halitosis creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, buy a suicide license, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your queen will find you, heartbroken but relieved that she no longer has to live with the unbearable stench. They'll bury you without your dentures, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an Englishman is buried there. Your remaining teeth will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your toiletries is a toothbrush that was never opened. This is your fate. This is what nature intended.

this alt right conspiracy theory has already been debunked several times.