We’re going after this one next if anyone wants to help

Now that the Guidestones are gone we need a new target.

Attached: AFDBADB6-9315-438D-B6D9-FFBDA56E3F9D.jpg (2000x3000, 1.85M)

Why would Any Forums destroy the most hilariously racist statue ever made?

>we
lmao no

you will forever be mogged by us for this one.

Attached: 1656205182001.jpg (768x768, 207.51K)

Why is it holding Isis’ dildo?

It looks like a caricature of a nigger.

bump

Attached: FVeAmTsXEAAas-p.jpg (510x680, 107.84K)

Attached: 1649888234596.jpg (399x462, 43.1K)

forgot that thing existed

depending on what its made of, you could probably just throw large amounts of saltwater on it, making it rust.

you mean an accurate depiction. niggers are caricatures of humans

There is no "we."

The guidestones were brought down by the same group that put them up.

The capsule was a fuse box. That is why it had no opening date. It configured buried lines from the grid to the bottom of the stone slab that exploded. Inside was a well protected charge of TNT.

The georgia guidestones have had TNT inside them for 40 years and no one knew.

This explains the lightpost glowing (electrical charge being sent to the explosive), the lack of a perpetrator, and the lifelong non disclosure agreements signed by the builders.

It also explains the secrecy. If for any reason it blew up and someone got hurt, the designers could not be tracked down and charged.

Why did they blow up their own statue?

I do not know.

It was erected on 3/22/1980. George H.W. bush was a member of skull and bones and their number is 322.

1979 was the final year that George Bush was the director of the CIA. It was also the year that construction started on the Guidestones.

1980 was the year that the guidestones were completed. George Bush also began campaigning to be president of the USA this year.

The Guidestones were demolished on 7/6/22. His son, and also president of the United States, George W. Bush was born on a 7/6.

You should be aware that not all is jolly in the kingdom.

just spray paint "ooga booga" on the base
vandalism is that easy

Two partiers live in a delusional state where everyone is a two party fag like them. Then they shit post unrelated opinions onto OP posts out of ignorance believing anyone who doesnt agree with their shitty side believes in the other equally shitty side.

Truth is Biden and Trump both fuck kids while holding hands and cheering.

I say replace the buttplug with a huge KFC bucket.

Attached: 1596138123592.jpg (875x1390, 167.5K)

Haha that thing is demonic as fuck.

It looks evil

Like something out of a H.P. Lovecraft book

This badly built thing will destroy itself in time.
Naw it was Any Forums we been planning in secret for over two years. Was planning to sacrifice a Jeep due to lack of viable explosives but they found viable explosives apparently. I myself have been offering my services for a ride to the monument as I refuse to pay for gas in Bidens America.

Attached: 21F18640-D723-4F9A-BABC-EA62C7218B6F.jpg (1147x1267, 607.43K)

It’s secret BBC would pop up and knock you out cold after seeing your child-bearing hips swaying frantically, fat fuck

Attached: 46214699-EA8D-453A-BDA1-B1A49B28688A.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Destroy the idols!

Leviticus 26:1 KJV
[1] Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

All of this globohomo nigger loving faggotry should be pulled down

I thought it fell already