Did this shit really put us on a new timeline?

I’m not some schizo retard who falls for dumb ideas. I even have some knowledge in quantum physics. But recently everything feels different. All the events of the last 48 hours feel more esoterically right wing.

Attached: 71F81119-9DDB-4E17-BDFE-F6B07D0E866B.png (640x640, 52.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mason.gmu.edu/~rhanson/mangledworlds.html
youtu.be/D9yzL7BgIrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I’m not some schizo retard who falls for dumb ideas
Then why do you ask?

>esoterically right wing
what do you even mean by this

I don’t actually believe it. But a tiny part of me wants to for the sheer hell of it.

so you have lurked on pol for x number of years and now that it is happening you blame it on cern?

>All the events of the last 48 hours feel more esoterically right wing.

And that's a good thing.

mason.gmu.edu/~rhanson/mangledworlds.html

Attached: it's all signalling.jpg (960x540, 87.25K)

>Georgia guidestones down
>South Dakota green sky
>Bojo stepping out
Whats next?

>imaging thinking cern does anything other than rape the wealth of the LEY...

NGMI...

you're living in a cult.. cern is there to enforce a fake reality that was created by several frauds in (physicss) to set up a 1000 year antichrist system

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-18 010122.jpg (345x623, 92.48K)

test

Attached: white.png (500x457, 179.28K)

>>Georgia guidestones down
>>South Dakota green sky
>>Bojo stepping out

fake and gay theatrics to trick they goyim that they are "winning" KEK

.. nothing more.. nothing less..

Putin is cracking down on Israeli influence in Russia. Hard to believe this is happening in the modern zog world.

The weather turned shit where I live, but I'm not going to blame a particle accelerator for it. Listening to internet conspiracy-theories about CERN and how it's opened up a daemonic portal or some other 40k bullshit is like listening to tribal primitives theorize about the sort of spirits which inhabit a combustion-engine or a computer.

Maybe I've just been exposed to too many retards online in the last week, but Carl Sagan's concerns about a superstitious, demon-haunted world reasserting itself is very much on my mind. Once the imminent collapse is over and the survivors have rebuilt our civilization and science, they'll have a hard time wrapping their minds around the fact that their ancestors cancelled their space-programs and destroyed their particle-accelerators because there were too many morons who thought space was fake and that the LHC summons evil joo-joos from the spirit-realm.

Hey OP... tell us you're a "dumb ass retard schizo" without telling us you are a dumb ass retard schizo.

>Imminent collapse of modern society
>Survivors rebuild it immediately

They must be pretty retarded survivors.

>like listening to tribal primitives theorize about the sort of spirits which inhabit a combustion-engine or a computer.

the same can be said of the CULT you belong

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-10 224105.jpg (554x896, 235.61K)

Being open to crazy ideas can be a mark of intelligence. Look at Newton. He spent half his life studying the bible and creating conspiracies around it. Not saying that it’s true, but they still looked into wacky ideas.

Yes baby can you feel it?

Don't ponder it,

or deliberate.

Just live it.

Attached: 8v0923488b90sdf.png (640x630, 513.7K)

>I’m not some schizo retard who falls for dumb ideas. I even have some knowledge in quantum physics. But...
youtu.be/D9yzL7BgIrI
Ah, time for a re-watch. Slow news day on 4-pol.

Look outside and report back
The result from your observation may please you
It's indeed happening

yes

Checked
Happening timeline, based and right wing at its core.

Attached: 44A0C6F2-51C1-407E-915E-358B859F6EEB.png (746x827, 584.09K)

The correct view would be, multi-dimensions (versions of this world) have forked, and merged, not entirely, but bleeding into each other, since CERN have punctured the membrane that was separating the dimensions with activating the LHC in 2012 and now 2022.

Attached: 26EEF4BB-C758-452C-B418-F50C6E2709BC.jpg (1200x675, 269.54K)