How supportive of Ukraine are people in your country?

How supportive of Ukraine are people in your country?

In Czech Republic, at least from my experience, after the massive initial support, a sort of "Ukrainian fatigue" is setting in. People just want this shit to be over, whoever wins in the end.
And almost everyone I know hate the influx of Ukrainian refugees here.

Attached: 20220222172426_ukrajina_vlajka_Praha1_2.jpg (730x455, 112.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/ukraine-answering-the-call/video/ukraine-answering-the-call/8000006580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do deliveries for work and travel all over the south of England. There are a lot of Ukrainian flags, in rural and urban areas, probably more than British flags. It's a redpill on how many mindless sheep there are out there

There were already lots of Ukranians and Russians in my part of the country, most refugees are related to someone already living here. I think people are quietly happy it's not just more pajeets.

They arent, maybe 5-10% libs and commies who are pro Ukraine, 40% who are neutral or dont care much like me and the rest are Russia cock suckers and fanatically anti-NATO crew.

Kek. There will be a war at least until winter. But from the very beginning, I was amused by the fools who screamed that Putin lost because he hadn't invaded Ukraine in three days. No, he's an evil KGB guy, he's going to break you, not defeat you.

>massive initial support
there was huge coordinated stuff going on over here with obvious unorganic and way overboarding praising of ukraine. since the response how it play out was highly and soley political - the first days/weeks make absolute sense in hindsight

I'm sorry I just have a hard time believing he is some mastermind

>nbc.com/ukraine-answering-the-call/video/ukraine-answering-the-call/8000006580
See how far you can get into this NBC propaganda segment without honking uncontrollably.

Attached: NBCIA.jpg (2499x1673, 555.02K)

And why do you think your politics have so much butthurt about him. They lost everytime.

What were you thinking?

Attached: 1655111741180.png (960x763, 1M)

We will defeat Russia by buying double priced russian oil from US. You just wait.

Just like how seal team 6 is gonna take out Biden and put Trump back in charge.

Cut him some slack, you will make dumb decisions too if people always reported to you that all is good and there in not a single problem.

Everyone I know either doesn't care at all (women) or just wants more prime footage from the frontlines to appreciate (men)

>he's going to break you, not defeat you.
He's already broken his own country

How come you hate free pussy?

And what does your domestic political spectacle have to do with it?

i don't give a flying fuck about the ukraine. they should just let themselves get annexed. they're all tracksuit niggers anyway what's the difference?

Oh no, we can't pay in diablo immortal, how broke we are

Attached: NBCIA2.png (2727x1581, 3.92M)

He isn't, but he is very stubborn and has a shit ton of disposable units.

No, no, he's got a point.
I already feel the country falling apart without McD's.

i don't care about ukranians, but cigans need to be deported before they make too much mess.

Attached: 1654840890483.png (1016x511, 426.99K)