This country is a joke now, these awards used to mean something

This country is a joke now, these awards used to mean something
Medal of freedom to someone who hates this country? Knees for the national anthem?
I don’t understand.l

Attached: 5FDD1F69-D19D-4917-B171-0500AA05811A.jpg (1284x1391, 283.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZxejDYvY5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1626964824404s.jpg (93x124, 2.04K)

everyone in room looks retarded

This was obvious pandering

Even his body knows the medal doesn't deserve to be on that thing

>win an award for being a dyke
she's getting it cause she will never reproduce, just like these depopulationists want

tRUMP gave one to that junkie Rush Limpballs, so I think she's OK

>On September 4, 2016, during a game in Chicago against the Red Stars, Rapinoe knelt during the national anthem in solidarity with Colin Kaepernick, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback who refused to stand during the anthem to protest racial injustice and minority oppression

This is probably worse but yea that’s pathetic
A medal like this should be majority posthumous

medal of freedom for licking pussy and playing sportsball

jews run this country you dumb nigger. wake up.

Does anyone have a link to a video of this lame pr event

After it crumbles, and everyone is hanged or imprisoned, will the new leadership come up with a new medal? Or will they keep the old one? Russia kept their national anthem after the fall of the Soviet Union.

khazars aren't Jews
America is run by the synagogue of satan

She won a World Cup. How many world cups have you won chuds? Why does a strong, successful woman trigger you so much?

What's the World Cup and why should I care?

If I were good at images I would edit the pepe sniffing meme into that. He was obviously to busy trying to smell her to pin it on correctly. She obviously did a 10 hour workout before arriving.

America is dead, dude. Get with the program

>rapinoe

I mean I like Trump but he sort of ruined the medal when he gave to to Rush Limbaugh cause we just knew the dems were gonna slap it on every dyke and pedo from sea to shining sea... at least Trump also gave one to Buzz as a performative attempt to be neutral - this is just a faggot parade

Attached: vom.gif (300x192, 1.3M)

That 'medal' has been devalued to shit since the Obama administration.
I mean he gave one to fucking Biden. Administration just pinning medals on themselves like Stalin level commissars. Which is about where we are.

Any medal from the government is full of shit now. If you earned yours back in the day LMAO LOL sorry faggot no refunds, that shit got devalued so unworthy can steal your valor.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZxejDYvY5M

he fucked up way harder the other day.

>This country is a joke now
>now

Attached: 1649892358710.gif (220x181, 271.95K)

Our football team played against our soccer team in a preseason pep rally game so at least I can say I beat a bunch of 15 year old boys in soccer, and the only time I played soccer was in p.e. class.

It is literally to demoralize the population. Not theoretically, but factually actually why they are doing it. In recent news you may have seen the nuclear waste management chief position be given to a very flamboyant over the top rainbow flag enthusiast. Now a whistleblower has come forward saying all the protocols to hire someone for this specific position were done improperly. It was such an intentionally botched hiring that someone actually felt the need to jeopardize their livelihood to inform the public. They are intentionally taking institutions which were perceived to be precious and foundational to the average Americans way of life and making a mockery of them. They dont do it for political points or because they really believe the bullshit they spout , they really just relish rubbing it in your face and destroying your country in the most humiliating way possible.