Dating Racism in NEW ZEALAND

Okay white boys, explain and apologize or else. This is unacceptable behavior in 2022, especially in the midst of white boy summer.

And please no racism, this is dealing with sexual emergencies and the need for intimate, human validation which in turn affects political turnout, the ability to mobilize capital and resources, along with all the other things we NEED to see change for a better society.

tiktok.com/@niiilaniii/video/7116037376060771586?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

Attached: new zealand.png (986x1556, 1.66M)

Nah.......Im good

>you’re not one to go for brown girls

Attached: 828B028F-3F97-478C-88B0-A736EE9CECF9.jpg (680x754, 78.12K)

Christ, that's one nasty pajeeta. Not gonna click but it's bitching about white chads not wanting it right? Of course they don't, white women are superior

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (1300x957, 79.15K)

lol that was fast

>Crying over being rejected by the BWC

Attached: AF51A6BC-39F7-4FA1-BD64-AF0D464B0166.jpg (436x360, 53.32K)

Somebody take one for the team and dick this poor girl down it may be gross but it would make her feel better

But a he has like a goatee or some shit

do go to bars with drunk lowlifes. problem solved. i'll bet she puts down short guys, too.

Let me guess.
She is crying because white guys wont date her?

I would pump and dump her.
Brown girls here are never into white guys it seems

>expecting a woman not to burst into tears

Attached: 198794535875420.png (640x640, 474.79K)

She wants to be bleached so hard it's scary.

Yeah I was also staring at that throughout the entire video imagine the smell

>tfw you will never be a based anglo kiwi walking around barefoot on soil you stole from fat faggots that didnt know what cannons where

Attached: 43g4.jfif.jpg (239x211, 4.35K)

>white women are superior
That's not saying much.

Attached: 1643495928341.jpg (600x485, 40.7K)

yup. she's crying because she goes to bars and drunk white men occasionally make remarks. probably happened like 2 or 3 times out of like 5000 and she's acting like it means she's oppressed.

>I am beautiful.

False.

>I am smart.

False.

>I am human.

False.

>I am ...

An animal.

Stay the fuck in Toronto coal burning faggot

Wow she's beautiful

I'm pretty sure that's a jew

I know, if you ever boned her she would probably leg lock you

Yeah but breaking it off with her later or ghosting her after would make her more insane.

I cant help it brown girls give me a weird boner

TPBP
T LATINKS

Can you tldr. I'm not too keen on opening the chinese surveillance network.

What the fuck are you talking about, it wasn't even funny anything you just wrote, it was just fucking annoying fuck you cock sucking faggot

not clicking that shit

Disgusting brown nips and labia.

>1/3rd of men are incels, told to either kill themselves or suck it up and find other pleasures in life
>one roastie becomes a femcel and has a mental breakdown and the whole world comes to comfort her
Fuck this gay clown earth.

Kek based

Lad what are you on about you could br there in 24 hours you are a based Anglo the kiwi part is living there but it's not up to me they're probably full and will tell you to fuck off

>make this girl feel better by comitting rassenschande
kys Rabbi.

She’s right, white guys are missing out. She mogs 90% of white girls and will put more effort into keeping a white man than any white woman would. But white guys would rather chase used up slutty white women, than give a chance to a nice brown girl who wants to worship him

Attached: 0B047D75-7F74-4AC4-B30D-FA7D62DC243F.jpg (1280x720, 84.63K)

i cant they wont let me in unvaccinated but we will let them in here unvaccinated, its a fucking outrage

indian woman is angry that "white men" at bars occasionally have made remarks that their friends only date white women. but she then generalizes all white men as doing this and claims that because a few white men have said they aren't interested it means no white men ever will find her attractive. notice she never once mentions men of her own race or any other group that may suffer discrimination. it's all about her and her wants.

Bruh just go back to pajeet land. Lots of needy men over there. This pajeeta is so racist.

Fake name and number sneak out in the morning it's not hard. But make sure not to wear a condom because bleaching is largely the only reason you'd wanna do it. I often don't even stay the night I just say even if it's like 5 in the morning hey I'd really rather wake up in my own bed and while they're sitting there dumbfounded run for it.

ABLOO BLOO BLOO GIVE ME ATTENTION WHITE MEN, PLEASE BLOO BLOO

It's because by the time she's finished putting all that makeup on, the pubs are shut

>I know that im beautiful

Why? Cause Pajeet closed his eyes and rawdogged you one night? This bitch is ugly even for indian standards

But have you smelled them?

You would have no problems with finding a husband where you were supposed to live.
See, human traffic damages both sides, pleas go back and be happy where your god placed you (and take your silly brothers with you, their sheep miss them a lot)

#StopBlacksplaining

Fuck you pooshit bitch, go back to pooland.

Oh. What a strange thing to cry over. I thought maybe someone had insulted her and called her shitskin when she tried to chat him up or something. Gay.

>That fucking Shrek nose
Yeh nah I'll pass on that one thanks

she doesn't want pajeet men. she wants a white man (probably who is tall, rich and well bred, too).

>"fighting for us to have a seat on the table"
nobody even asked for you to come here

It's literally just the tik tok video do you also fear YouTube links? Fucking kek