This is unironically the greatest threat to the existence of the white race...

This is unironically the greatest threat to the existence of the white race. The amount of white guys i have seen all over the world throwing their genes away for bugwomen is insane

Attached: 86960212-648C-4B91-9E89-60CBDE7DC7D8.jpg (854x854, 618.31K)

Nah, jews are way worse. Shame yellow fever fags are blind to the glory of the white tomboy

Attached: paris shirt.jpg (750x937, 194.35K)

You better "woman up" then roastie.

Fuck you. Bugwhores will never look better than us they are just easier and you know that

white guys get the ugliest asian women

Attached: C5401302-361F-4DB4-BCAF-A7B0FD811C77.png (640x400, 265.76K)

Do you need someone to talk to, user? I've been worrying about you for weeks now.

Attached: one sad fren.gif (600x502, 37.15K)

Well i've only been Vollposting for a week, so how can you be worried about me for weekS?

I once went on some Facebook page dedicated to posting photos of Asian women, the comments were filled with middle aged (mostly married) White men. The memes were really true after all

Nice digits.
If you want to fix this problem, then have a dozen kids and raise them to be the same way. Other than that, stfu.

This machine I have, it, well, it shows your future. I'm not going into details, but man, you should have purchased body armor or something. Talk about a failure.

Why would i get shot? I'm not gonna go piss off someone with a gun, i don't think guns are allowed here

It's the jews
Jews destroyed the nuclear family
Nuclear families destruction created single mothers
Single mothers created weak men
Weak men allowed their women to become the ultimate golem for the kike
the ultimate golem creates the worst possible societies

why it's never the jews?

This bot needs to go away. Every thread its posting the same "qt tomboy" pictures.

The obsession seems fun now, but when you meet her and she scorns you, it turns into a very sad story. Your 3d printed 9mm falls apart as soon as you pull the trigger, and the police waste you. There's nothing you can do about it now, it's already in motion, unfortunately.

Haha what the fuck?
Hey rabbi, sorry, not going away

kek

If you try to date someone in your country you get a huge list of requirements and sooner or later you get filtered out.
But with foreigners it's another game. If you don't speak the same language it's even a bonus and you don't even have to be special since you are different to the people you are used to.
I don't understand, but I have experienced it personally.

>bugwomen
Like a moth to a flame
I will call out her name
Zingor...
Zingor...
Zingor...

I told you man, you should have purchased body armor. I can try to intervene, but the American flag will end up shifting to a weird color, or maybe people will be born without buttholes. I'm just not sure it's worth the risk to save you.

How is that white?

It’s not their fault that boomers allowed white woman to become liberal feminist whores.

Maybe you'll actually have a positive effect and make Hitler resurrect, who knows?

DO NOT ALERT HIM TO THE FACT THAT SHE IS NOT WHITE
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
DO NOT ALERT HIM
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FORCES YOU ARE DEALING WITH

It's probably ironically easier to meet complete foreigners than your own people. International dating sites can connect you to the entire world, whereas Tinder can just connect you to mentally ill whores who believe in astrology.

I just ran the numbers, if I intervene, the gay population increases by 0.04%. I'm sorry man. I just can't do that to the world.

So you're gay?

How is it not?
Nah i'm pretty sure ethnic germans are white

Attached: sign.jpg (1200x800, 163.99K)

What lives already cannot be born again.
you keep doing what pleases you.

Death to kikes

Attached: hitcheck.jpg (1140x641, 135.23K)

Ella no es alemana

There is a big difference between the average Asian woman and millionaire dancer Momo.
In my experience of being expat in Asia, the average guys get with average girls and have ugly kids. If the white guys got women in their own country they'd still be with average women and have average kids.
You are fretting over the left of the bell curve.

You'd tip the scales that much? Try not being gay, maybe it'd work

>all replies are bots/femanons/coomers
this thread again? I'm out

Born in germany to german parents. But not german. Okay