Brit/pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=KubRAwn7-CM

>Undercover spotters to be used at Edgbaston to try and catch racist spectators
reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/edgbaston-deploy-undercover-spotters-after-racism-claims-during-india-test-2022-07-07/

Attached: 6454646.jpg (2448x3264, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leIwPLXr9a8
publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?mpn=Steven_Baker&mpc=Wycombe&house=commons&display=everyvote#divisions
twitter.com/HugoGye/status/1545085860181413890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The deletion of brit/pol/ shall be the whole of the law.

Bored of this Mordaunt slag already

Attached: IMG_20220707_185310.jpg (637x1020, 235.74K)

post the image
you know the one

Niggers

Summer is here

Attached: 1657202111065.webm (272x480, 2.19M)

black willy image?

preacher. meet choir.
choir. preacher.

>people such as Tony Blair
>people
>Tony Blair
eh?

STEVE BAKER IS RUNNING

STEVE BAKER IS RUNNING

STEVE BAKER IS RUNNING

STEVE BAKER IS RUNNING

STEVE BAKER IS RUNNING

omg heckin based tories now!!

Ben, this isn't going to work

?

Attached: 1650630564811.jpg (1060x1056, 143.15K)

checked, wonder if fruity BBQ user has BBQed any fruit yet this year

Attached: based elephant.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

>STEVE BAKER IS RUNNING

Attached: 1627459526583.jpg (524x467, 32.3K)

>blumenthal
yeah, no I'm not going to watch this

kek

The south africans are nifty with the old BBQ, they clean the grill off with half an onion to get the crust off it and it gives a nice onion flavour to the steak or whatever. Obvs once it is hot and cookable temp.

Steve Baker is literally the only MP that I like.

don't

do you think he's going to implement anything you like?

The Tories have given us:

- Mass, open door immigration and our demographic replacement
- Hate speech laws
- A police force that focuses on raiding the homes of people who state uncomfortable facts and ignores real terrorism
- The continuation of the “grooming gang” epidemic
- A strong gay agenda, including things like taxpayer funded Drag Queen Story Hour
- Nationwide lockdowns that did untold damage including destroying small businesses and keeping loved ones apart when on their death bed
- The indoctrination of our children in schools who are taught that they are guilty because they are White; not to mention all the perverse stuff they’re taught in Sex Ed
- Our curriculums re-written across the education sector and our historical figures removed
- Our statues pulled down and our street names changed
- A media that pumps out degenerate, anti-White filth and harasses and lies about good people
- Funding to far left, anti-White charities
- An increase in certain violent crimes, and the silencing of anybody who talks openly about it
- Further damage to our countryside and environment
- A terrible global policy
- Financial struggle, or even disaster, especially for families on a low income and the elderly

Fuck toryboys.

corr, good idea that

Attached: 803583895780346.jpg (674x646, 62.67K)

good.

Attached: 465674785.jpg (758x400, 46.77K)

>Meyer

Attached: 1481239064143.jpg (1200x1756, 269.59K)

>being right wing
>being on twitter
pick one

Yeah. He hates green policies.

I didn’t get the MRNAmplifier so my hair and skin are fine lads.

Lads, pakis are tearing through our female stock like there's no tomorrow. They import boyish Lotharios in their early thirties and put them into our schools, young naive barely pubescent english girls with no proper parenting and the full force of the media and education system filling their minds with all manner of sexual deviancy are easy prey for these testosterone emitting men! Hundreds of thousands of our finest future breeders are riding rooms full of paki cock even before their tits have properly formed, and it's going on all over the country in towns, cities and boroughs and villages from John O'groats to Lands End, and by the way just in case you didn't realise, the police, social services, teachers and every other agency tasked with protecting our kids are fully on board with the mass rape and molestation of our innocent kids.

So what's the plan? How do we get back control of our childrens futures? How do we return to a time when if you were over 18 and even looked the wrong way at a schoolgirl the entire community would hunt you down and beat you to a pulp? Or are we forever doomed to hide in our bedrooms pretending it isn't happening and hoping it's all a bad dream and that we'll wake up and be back in our 99.99999% ethnically British populated islands like it was 1938 all over again?

wew

Attached: 1650630564810.jpg (462x487, 57.13K)

WILLIES OUT FOR BORIS
WILLIES OUT FOR BORIS
WILLIES OUT FOR BORIS

>The mother of Baby P has been released from prison.

Attached: file.png (976x549, 367.11K)

YES
nah
nah

>jews

>385678763
funny how most of this started with and applies to new labour LOL

Attached: byeboris.jpg (1079x1011, 301.82K)

>Or are we forever doomed to hide in our bedrooms pretending it isn't happening
Yeah. Cheers 5, you left the front door wide open while you were boarding up the back.

this one?

Attached: Sargeo_And_Jessliet.jpg (663x901, 104.78K)

>Bongs are getting a Paki PM
LMAO. BONG WOMEN JUST CAN'T RESIST THE ALLURE OF RISHI SUNAK. BONG 'MEN' JUST CAN'T COMPETE

'ate tories
Simple as.

Attached: 1643645260315.jpg (640x600, 38.03K)

rishi is a poo... you bloody bastard

Fucking addled man..
Your brain is riddled with shit..
You're like perma stuck in a child like state.. a homosexual child like state..
I used to feel sorry for people like you, but I know you bring it on yourself. What a waste of a life..
Do you not think about how you'll feel when you're drawing your last breaths on your death bed?.. like when your life flashes by and all it was was gay posts on Any Forums and pretending you had friends here.. fuck..
I feel sorry for kids born with a cleft lip, or blind or with down syndrome..
You had things so much better than they did.. and you chose brit/pol.. that's fucked mate.

Attached: ApuDisgusted.png (656x527, 19.4K)

>jews
it's called 'shifting the piano' in their parlance.

i need an avirex jacket asap

get your willy out, mate!

Attached: nige concerned.jpg (296x236, 17.96K)

might actually vote tory if he gets it

Steve Baker is fraud

All through lockdown he and a number of other backbenchers would take turns to be the token voice - yet they refused to organise themselves

They were just there to show the tories had balance, knowing full well when it came to it they had no bite... then as one would fade away, another (Swayne etc) would pipe up... always taking in turns, always playing safe but putting on a show of resistance

Then when it came to voting, they mainly abstained on the big issues

Cunts, the lot of them

Attached: 20201015_110338.jpg (1027x577, 91.64K)

Lmfao that brit/pol is all you have in your shit life.. XD

apart from that they're doing ok

get your fookin willy out

I remember them consistently rebelling. Source for your claims?

Boris has to be the funniest politician in the recent history. Ribbers in beas :D

>t. boomer
Quit blaming people that haven't been in power for over 10 years.

>our curriculums rewritten
you've got to be joking

Anyone think there is something a bit intriging about the timing of Boris's exit and his plan to delay till October, then Calrisle Group neo-con warhawk John Major urges Parliament to remove Boris immediately...then Boris' allied MP, a female, wore a bright yellow dress as Boris said "The future is Golden", and she shouted to a crows "He who laughs last, laughs hardest". Are they about to reset the financial system using Gold, before October? Like a financial jubilee in the jubilee year.
What sayeth you compatriots?

Attached: a6516d25a962c74b1e4903fc089be1d1.png (1440x3100, 154.06K)

Might as well work up the courage to end it mate.. give someone else the opportunity to breath the oxygen you're robbing..

It was a coalition government you fucking mong.

throwback to this morning

Attached: FXEU_j4VUAE5TYR.jpg (1079x1701, 269.62K)

it wa supposed to be a joke akshually
i'll get my coat

And now: mandatory speed limiters in your car, comrade.

CLEAR THEM OUT!

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-194220~2.png (1080x1441, 926.03K)

I loathe the Tories but I dread the return of the Blairites under Kier Starmer,

I wish Putin would nuke Westminster on a busy weekday,
it's the only way to be sure.

Attached: Clownworld goes Nuclear.png (816x542, 899.42K)

>8:31am
kek, if only he knew what was coming

>Are they about to reset the financial system using Gold, before October?
No.

the best way is to just live your life. It's too easy to get wrapped up in all of this bullshit. Shit doesn't change, only your access to it.

>summer is here
youtube.com/watch?v=leIwPLXr9a8

Attached: dev.jpg (970x550, 70.62K)

Fuck up you boring cunt

they don't have any gold, the Tories lost all the gold in the 1990's trying to get into the ERM,

publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?mpn=Steven_Baker&mpc=Wycombe&house=commons&display=everyvote#divisions

All those absent, yet he was there because when it came to voting with the government (loyal) he voted.... then went missing. Many like that as I was noticing it at the time

There was many cases throughout he didn't follow through or took it in turns with others to be that voice, but not rock the boat

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 19.45.04.png (1970x938, 1M)

think he didn't nonce?

Attached: FXDX_awXgAA7mLX.jpg (768x1024, 141.3K)

You still think there's a difference?
Everything that has happened for at least the last 100years or so was going to happen anyway.

I don't think you realise quite how bad things really are.

The future we could have had
I weep

>CLEAR THEM OUT!
Based.

what an absolute nonce

I now remember "local lockdowns"

>Racist NHS mental health nurse is stuck off for telling colleagues that Asian men groom young women and are behind rise in acid attacks

>Sarah Hewston said Asian men then 'cry racist without taking any responsibility', leaving a colleague - who was Asian himself - speechless and in shock, a professional conduct committee heard

>>But she told the panel the comment was 'banter' and 'humourous' as part of a bid to wind up her colleague

>The hearing was told she shared posts on Facebook regarding Ramadan and burkas, but Ms Hewston told the panel she shared the posts out of 'respect for Ramadan'.

>Another post which read 'that's not his daughter - that's his wife' she claimed to have shared to 'highlight a safeguarding issue'.

>But the panel dismissed her explanation as implausible.

Attached: 54676357.jpg (800x533, 36.64K)

it looks pretty decent from where I am

he looks pretty g here desu

twitter.com/HugoGye/status/1545085860181413890
>Boris Johnson dominated and shaped British politics like no one since Blair. His political celebrity was unmatched since Thatcher, or maybe even Churchill. His imprint on Britain is enormous - but his flaws meant it is smaller than it could have been.
lmao, lol. wonder how much bojo paid him for this