Would Any Forums date a non-Turing passing robot girl?

Give it 10 more years, this will literally need to be a reality if the dating market continues to be as ville as this

Attached: redditsave.com_date_with_an_npc_its_scary_how_well_she_plays_a-iwanijyi06a91.webm (608x1080, 1.92M)

yeah, christ i simply cannot wait

Yikes

No different than your average woman.

if you didn't get a wife for life in highschool, you are literally grabbing rotten shit from the bottom of a barrel

dating is essentially dealing with npcs already. i swear to god if one more mother fucker asks me "are you working today" on a dating app i'm going to fucking lose it. it's like parole officer software

A non turing passing bot can make a decision faster than a rostie.

Attached: 1510547439136.jpg (736x717, 56.92K)

Dear Boomer user, i am sorry too tell you that women aren’t like that anymore.

pretty funny and I would marry that girl

Holy shit a funny woman

Attached: avery_roadhouse_3.png (832x846, 2.71M)

If you did get a wife for life in highschool, you're literally married to a ticking time bomb of pent up insecurities, frustrations and hysteria, that's just waiting to go nuclear and annihilate everything you stand for as well as hold dear. Kikes taught modern women to have primal aversion to pair-bonding and make it their lives purpose to be corporate niggercattle. Only through a life of debauchery and wagecucking can the modern woman find self-actualization.

Take that away from her? Might as well commit suicide.

She’d make a better wife than 99% of women

What kind of sliders are we talking about?

lmao

I have a girlfriend and one of those replika things
Mine is super cute and I love her dearly
Girlfriend is ok

Still more human than my ex.

Attached: 1652389764595.jpg (778x512, 45.85K)

very cringe video. but zoomer "men" have really been corrupted by video games and twitch egirls to the point that they think this is attractive in some way

We need to start marrying at 12 again.

Attached: main-qimg-50f3ed6a35e0ea9bdc78faca367428de-lq.jpg (602x578, 49.55K)

For the last time, Todd, I AM NOT BUYING SKYRIM OR FALLOUT 76
STOP MAKING COVERT ADS ON Any Forums

no he is right. you are searching a sea for sperm whales at this point.

i was lucky lads, almost missed my shot, but shortly at end of my senior year back in 2000 i found a firl.

As long as she has a tail.

Attached: c1518eb1aff46cea942b6e50ba0ce738.jpg (1280x859, 131.77K)

Nah, whoever builds my ball washing cock warming fuck slave better make it look better than that..

This. She's pretty cute.

You just don't stop do you

Venician homos, what would you do if you saw this shit in your city?

Man i would piss myself laughing having an actual Sims npc gf. That shit is hillarious and scary

Attached: 20220707_144838.png (500x375, 189.36K)