What hapepns when he dies?

Attached: 26.jpg (633x431, 59.89K)

Leaves most of his money to a genetically enhanced clone of himself mothered in the womb by a Ukranian sex slave and it starts over but worse.

He trurns to glass and they install him in front of the met.

We will celebrate.

the clone doesn't have the same experience as him. This is why Trudeau (Castro Jr.) is gay while Castro was able to fuck bitches nonstop. Cloning yourself won't make your clone be exactly like you, only partially.

Alex Jones will not be able to sell a vitamin to a menstruating anorexic.

100 more shitheads to take his place. Drastic measures are the only thing that will stop these people.

Serious answer:
Nothing.
His foundation is run by likeminded people, chaired by his children, and endowed with enough money to keep doing what it's doing for centuries.

His children take over his empire and start to do worse/brazen things to undermine society. Trust me, they are worse than him.

Royal families have existed as long as civilization has. They leave their money, assets, resources and power to their decedents. I modern times they spread it out through trusts, corporations, foundations and organizations. They spread it around so it continues to grow and gain power/influence while looking like they are giving it away to charity although it all stays in the family.

Alex Soros picks up where he left off

These elites all put themselves into deep freeze when they die. He assumes that at some point in the future AI will be powerful enough to bring him back to life. So to these people, death is temporary. They truly believe they will come back, whether it’s 20 or 200 years it hardly matters to them.

Interesting question. It hasn’t seemed to slow him down so far.

Things get worse.
His heirs are even more evil and blood thirsty than him.

Alex seems just as bad. What have his kids done? He seems to have been brainwashed for centuries to subvert everything. He seems to not even care that even Jews are starting to be like "hey dude stop doing this shit especially so openly - it's kinda weird man."

His spawn takes over

Nothing as he has already cloned himself.

Attached: Charles_Dexter_Ward.jpg (243x409, 24.46K)

His loser son tries and fails to step into his shoes and others try to grab as much as they can in a brief but fierce feeding frenzy.

looks like he already has

Attached: 1641997070039.jpg (640x480, 143.45K)

I imagine a bunch of unidentifiable insects looking things will emerge from his body and there will be a strong smell of sulfur in the air.

he looks like he sucks dick on a regular basis

He won't.

A younger hipper Nazi Jew takes over.

Attached: 1586888145796.jpg (343x343, 19.84K)

This… his faggot son is waiting in the wings

didnt he already die?

Hell gets a new demon

we drink

I looked him up and he's already either running, funding or a member or several of these anti-European jewish organizations
There's no end to this, is there?

Attached: 24824595677.jpg (1500x999, 401.6K)