Redpill me on Pirates

They look like nice guys.

>The Golden Age Pirates were distinct from both the buccaneers of Morgan’s generation and the pirates who preceded them. In contrast with the buccaneers, they were notorious outlaws, regarded as thieves and criminals by every nation, including their own. Unlike their pirate predecessors, they were engaged in more than simple crime and undertook nothing less than a social and political revolt. They were sailors, indentured servants, and runaway slaves rebelling against their oppressors: captains, ship owners, and the autocrats of the great slave plantations of America and the West Indies

>Dissatisfaction was so great aboard merchant vessels that typically when the pirates captured one, a portion of its crew enthusiastically joined their ranks. Even the Royal Navy was vulnerable; when HMS Phoenix confronted the pirates at their Bahamian lair in 1718, a number of the frigate’s sailors defected, sneaking off in the night to serve under the black flag. Indeed, the pirates’ expansion was fueled in large part by the defections of sailors, in direct proportion to the brutal treatment in both the navy and merchant marine

>Not all pirates were disgruntled sailors. Runaway slaves migrated to the pirate republic in significant numbers, as word spread of the pirates attacking slave ships and initiating many aboard to participate as equal members of their crews. At the height of the Golden Age, it was not unusual for escaped slaves to account for a quarter or more of a pirate vessel’s crew, and several mulattos rose to become full-fledged pirate captains. This zone of freedom threatened the slave plantation colonies surrounding the Bahamas. In 1718, the acting governor of Bermuda reported that the “negro men [have] grown so impudent and insulting of late that we have reason to suspect their rising [against us and]... fear their joining with the pirates.”

Attached: 1657169508663.jpg (720x720, 118.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/pirate.php
youtu.be/j1l7N-WLa3Q
youtu.be/DPYAZUcohmw
youtu.be/ZIwzRkjn86w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YarrrrHarrrr m8

Nothing personal.

YARRR MATEY

Pirates are based boys that enjoy freedom. Any Forums should start a pirate clan.

Equivalent of somalians
Thieves are niggers

>Unholy green wall
Anyway the buccaneers were based as fuck, they just wanted to grill.
Scroll to the section on the buccaneers and kek your sides into low earth orbit.
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/pirate.php

That would be too based for this gay earth.
>yar har, fiddle dee dee
>being a pirate is alright to be
>do what you want, cause a pirate is free!
>you are a pirate

Attached: gigapirate.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

Fleet of Any Forums pirates looting and plundering while sailing to Antarctica to see whats beyond the ice wall. Kino

YAR HAR TICKLE ME PINK M80
I SPY A FAGGY LANDLUBBER
HAIRS ASUNDER, A LONE BROCCOLI UPON HIS SORDID SHOULDERS
LOAD GRAPESHOT BOYS
ZOOMERS AFT THE PORT SIDE

A band of theiving rovers.
A gang of cut throat punks.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 98.31K)

>Yo ho ahoy and avast
>Being a pirate is really badass
>Hang the reptils high on the mast
>You are a pirate

All the globohomo supply ships that we could raid... we'd live like kings, and explore to see the forbidden world.
Hell, i'd join such a crew.

Attached: yo ho ho.png (1392x1563, 855.09K)

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Attached: 1657022825595.jpg (528x618, 57.8K)

Thread theme:
youtu.be/j1l7N-WLa3Q

My family keeps asking me to get capeshit for them and I really want to put my foot down. I'm tired of being their personal netflix for them without a single word of thanks. It'd be marginally better if they didn't have shit taste

Attached: 1650651042217.jpg (868x751, 83.48K)

They’re also fags since no women could be seen at sight to fuck em, they fucked each other instead.

yarr me grandpa taught me to sail when i was a wee lad of 5
sweet memories they be m8’s

Anglo-protestant creation

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1620x1000, 436.77K)

Pirates are gay.

Attached: 1646286484510.jpg (1019x1200, 296.58K)

the virgin anglo-protestant pirate VS the chad Hispanic-Greco-Latin

spoken like a true nigger

Take the pirate pill and accelerate.

Attached: AC623121-BF5E-4412-847D-949DA13A8550.gif (500x375, 357.28K)

HAHAHAHARG! WHY OF COURSE THEY ARE ME BOY! THEY'RE ABOUT FRIENDLIEST LADS YOU'LL FIND IN ALL THE DEEP BLUE SEA! YARRRRHARHARHARGGG!!!!!

Attached: What it means to be a pirate ;^).png (1256x258, 70.07K)

Aye... I'll join you.

Attached: 1653996402507.jpg (480x508, 47.67K)

I’ve been saying this for
YEARS
DECADES
youtu.be/DPYAZUcohmw
youtu.be/ZIwzRkjn86w
>maritime pirate kino shanties