Does winter make you smarter?

So I heard someone the other day say that basically the reason niggers are such hopeless coons is they evolved in a place where the seasons never change, and if you never have a winter you don't need to develop the instinct for planning for the future or delayed gratification, in fact many sub Saharan languages did not have a word for promise until the whites taught them one. I think that definitely explains why their so prone to fits of self destructive violence. What do you guys think about this logic?

Attached: Dxp-cYAWsAAHDGv.jpg (800x600, 149.04K)

Yes

no
>dry and wet seasons are longer than winter

I don't know about smarter, but I would guess it would lower time preferences.

Floridian here living up north now. Unequivocally yes

OP said a no-no word! Oooooh!

Yes

It all comes down to Bergmann's rule, cold weather makes you bigger, smarter and stronger.

how do you explain Any Forums niggers?

UOOOOH?!

Attached: 1657215958266.png (860x801, 35.57K)

niggers from warmer climates are R gene selected. they have many offspring and generally do not have the capacity to plan for the future. by overbreeding, they flood the gene pool with generally low IQ progeny that keeps them from growing more intelligent over generations.

people of northern climates are K gene selected. they have few children, and put much of their energy into raising and protecting them. having fewer progeny weeds out the lower end of the IQ spectrum over generations, eventually producing a gene pool of mostly high IQ cohorts, and thus have become more intelligent over time.

The Greeks live in a warm country, but at the same time they are smart and philosophers... At least they were until the Turks decided to move to Anatolia.

So, no, it's not about winter.

This is about the fact that the Negroes did not have the natural processes that modern civilizations forged. They are too lazy and stupid to build anything. Caring whites are not too smart either, because they send green papers to Africa instead of gardening equipment. I know that all these funds are money laundering. But still - if the savages got even simple tools, their productivity would increase.

P.S. I'm talking about primitive tribes that are engaged in cattle breeding and farming with their bare hands, like their ancestors. In addition, urban negroes would be helped to stop whining about "white colonizers."

Attached: Tiddy Goddes.jpg (384x400, 36.82K)

Yes, you have to plan for it, you can't just slack off every days, simpel as.

You lefties will find any excuses possible

Surviving winter required preparation, something those who only live in the present are forever incapable of achieving

Attached: C957FA3D-F021-4FD8-8602-7D9578042316.png (568x568, 455.84K)

winter makes you ill

They have tropical seasons you half brained retard. Open a fucking book.

You don't have to prepare for a wet season like you do for winter though surely?

i don't think so but for sure living somewhere where you have to stay inside for months can lead people to focus during this period about things you would do indoor aka imagining and thinking
it can be popular tales,it can be newton trying to figure out the date of apocalypse,it can be mozart playing piano,it can be durher drawing.

no

this is why welfare queens have litters of nigglets, hoping just one or two will hit it big. rest will become deadbeats like their absent fathers

white families pour everything into 2.4 kids trying to create the best quality of life possible for them

In places with real winters people had to plan ahead and work together to get enough food and firewood to survive winter. In Africa there's a year round growing season and fat animals roaming around.

It is true. You don't need to think when food is constantly avalaible and the most stupid survive winters.

Summer/Winter cycle required humans to think ahead and plan and know the consequences of not doing in the African jungles there is always plenty to eat and it doesnt matter what you do during the day, 20,000 years of this made europeans cucks

>Does winter make you smarter?
Yes. 100% yes. I can confirm this. I am an engineer and was always an A student when I was young. However I usually performed better in the first semester than in the second despite putting the same amount of work.
Heat+high humidity (I mean 37c+ with 50%+ humidity) makes you dumb. I am pretty sure it affects the brain on the cellular level and it's not just the exhaustion from the heat and humidity.

My hypothesis:
Intelligence became a more favourable trait evolutionary when trying to adapt to life outside of Africa.

Yes look at the IQs of countries as they get closer to the equator. Dominican Republic has an average IQ of 82, Jamaica has an avg of 72. Surely just coincidental that it rises the further North you go

Welcome to the internet dumb ass nigger

You know that the out of africa theory got proven to be wrong?

This is kinda retarded since you basically took a snapshot today and made a conclusion. Most of civilization 2000 or 3000 or 5000 years ago was concentrated in today's Egypt, Iraq, Turkey, Iran, India, China and it was not in Germany or France or Russia.

No it’s a cope by whites, humans have been around 300k years, the idea Europeans only lived in the cold areas that whole time is fucking retarded, please don’t talk about high iq eskimos, North American Indians and Tasmanian abos

Yes but also the smart survived winters, the idiots died. No such luck in africa.

Wouldn't abundance of food explain that though? At least they were the first, they did fallapart relatively quickly and now those places are all shitholes

Yeah cos whites never used to have massive families with shitloads of kids… lol fucking retard

If those cultures are so smart why did their cultures such dick and never built a stable civilisation?

Sure, because every civilisation evolved in the northern europe/murica and not a single one in warm climates

It makes perfect sense. Consider just how many things are good ideas in the short term yet terribly self destructive in the long term. Dindus have no concept of the future, and once you understand that includes even a few seconds in the future their chimpouts make perfect sense.

Greece was a lot colder during the ice age and people move around.

So?

>planning ahead for winter
Yeah, winter kills retards

Attached: 1D875E72-6A50-495B-A477-D14B5F67C5C9.jpg (700x1080, 188.03K)

The reason why niggers are retarded is because they never really had to go through the ice age.

Yeah, i know. But if you compare it with Scandinavia, then the difference is quite large. The Scandinavians have become civilized relatively recently. And they allow their country to be ruined by misplaced politeness and strange Protestant culture.

P.S. Yes, the Negroes do not have winter, but they have drought and crop failure. In theory, this should be the equivalent of winter for them.

Evolved and developed are different things zigger, don't you have some NatSocs to get murdered by?

But drought and crop failure are pretty much random right? Not really something you can effectively plan for

What does that have to do with this topic?

Yeah same reason the north beat the south. Cold makes you smarter and tougher.

Maybe not smarter, but it definitely teaches you something. When food only grows through half the year and many animals migrate to warmer climates, you have to get pretty fucking good at agriculture to survive.