Go to business

>go to business
>advertised to by TVs
Why the FUCK is this allowed?

Attached: empty-waiting-room.jpg (736x488, 68.86K)

Capitalism.

did you mean to post a waiting room with a TV in it?

>communists didnt broadcast state messaging in public nonstop
ok

>AAAAAAAA TVS AAAAA NOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN
lmao get help

How about advertising at the urinal lol

Attached: n3tup7ngt7plsi5ljyhztoqxjjcz.jpg (480x882, 39.22K)

I miss going into a waiting room and they'd have some blown out TV with a fucked image playing some random Disney movie on it all day. Now I gotta listen to ads for Amazon Prime and Disney Plus and Meal Lady Lunch Weekly Food Delivery Cart Hop Shop on Your Second Break FUCK OFF

>posts waiting room without TV
>1pbtid
>his wait is already over

the fucking cones...
wonder if that splashes the piss all over

>Ad encourages men to wave their dicks around while pissing.
>Cones stuck to the back of the urinal encourage them to keep the stream pointed at a single cone until it falls off.
There is an amazing psychological experiment going on in this restroom, and at least two people are watching you pee.

No u

you chose to go there

When I am in a waiting room with tv, I just turn it off. Nobody has ever said anything.

Especially in any Federal building, including Airports, it should not be allowed

the gas pumps that have those jew screens that blast shit i dont give a fuck about are the worst. if i cant mute it, i leave

Better than Swedish urinal advertising.

Attached: 1409516628048.jpg (2322x4128, 1.41M)

That is the only time I see network tv. It’s shocking how bad it is. It’s like an alternate reality

Checked

Hey. OP. What's goin on, big guy?

kikes have no mercy

She must be really impressed by my shit.

Looks like a typical dr. Office (post covid modifications). They were probably forced to out them up.."well fucl you then ill just never take them down" What type of business were you looking for?