My fucking tenant released roaches into my house when I evicted him for being 3 months behind...

My fucking tenant released roaches into my house when I evicted him for being 3 months behind. Why don't they just fucking buy a home if they can't stand renting so much?

Attached: 1657185733540.jpg (1125x1152, 76.18K)

Based but he should have used bedbugs.

Lol get fucked parasite
We can't buy homes because of people and corporations like you driving up the prices

Where the fuck do you find roaches to specifically unleash?

Nah roaches and bedbugs are a small nuisance, release termites 6 months before you move out so they have time to burrow into the foundation wood

Guys all I wanted to do is take advantage of people! I'm an OWNER, my contribution to society is that I OWN things guys! I should be paid because I OWN a thing! Don't you know it's hard work to OWN? Every day I have to walk to the dropbox to pick up the rent checks, oy vey I nearly break a sweat!

If he hated you so much that he released of swarm of fucking cockroaches into your house as revenge then maybe it’s a you problem rather then a him problem

You can buy ladybugs on amazon. I presume you can buy other bugs.

>We can't buy homes because of people and corporations like you driving up the prices
That's open immigration, you dumb nigger.

For starters I would bill him for the cleaning and the pest control and if he doesn't pay sue him into bankruptcy. Then be sure every other renter knows he is a piece of shit. He can enjoy living in the streets if he wants to act like an animal.

This. Take note anons

you WILL house the bugs goy
you WILL let them live amongst you

>memeflag faggot
>stupid faggot advice that doesn't work
Very on brand.

Sell your house to him

Why doesn't it work?

If they don't pay during the due date, start the eviction paperwork. Don't give them extra months.
This

>these things are mutually exclusive
Retard

here is a tip:
do the lawn maintenance for your rentals, assuming it's a couple and manageable
this puts you there often in order to stay on top of shit

Your flag is more of a faggot meme than mine and termites cause more damage than any other bug

Why are the banks who give out mortgages never mentioned in the landlord debate?

So....do those cockroachers paying rent?

>We can't buy homes because of people like you driving up the prices
The problem is people buying houses causes house prices to rise. What did the marxtard mean by this?

If your livelihood comes from rent payments you're a faggot

Because op is 1 post bot made to make landlords and tenants fight each other instead of bringing up the jewish question

Same thing fag, we'll kill you both.

Because thats not how it works. termites live in sopisticated colonies, you dont just throw a handful inside your house somewhere and they just go to work magically sustaining themselves. Fucking childbrained thinking.

>Why are the banks who give out mortgages never mentioned in the landlord debate?
Because that would require naming them, and marxtards don't want anyone to know who their boss really is.

Landlords are jews.

Then why don't you go kill them all faggot instead of bitching here

this is unfair. often it is goys who bought a rental property and lived in it, and paid it off and rented it. one or two. this is the vast majority of landlords
we aren't always talking about jews and chinamen buying up every property in an urban area
so calm yourself. tenants are FAR WORSE than you could ever imagine

What makes you entitled to charge more?
You deserve to have worse done.
Clogged piping. Roaches, Black mold.
Landlards are leeches.

Rotten food in the vents.
Termites in the basement or anywhere with exposed wood/foundation.
Bedbugs in a room you don't use, or shortly before leaving.
Plant hard to remove weeds in yard, look for the ones that grow fast and reach deep, or can repopulate fast from a single seed.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. You can buy jars of 100 termites but that doesn't occur to me like enough for a colony. Bed bugs on the other hand will fuck your shit up all day all night and only two need to get in.

Landlords are Jews.
So, in a way, this is the Jewish question.
Think about it.

Aaaaah dood... I can do.. maybe $1 a month :)

That when one person owns more than one house the demane stays the same but the offer diminishes, causing prices to rise. When a group buys hundreds, thousands of houses, it rises exponentially and they can also create artificial shortages like the Oppenheimers do with diamonds.
And when you import millions of niggers, the demand rises but the offer stagnates, causing prices to rise again.
Lolberts should end their miserable lives

Attached: 1631463318334.png (365x452, 288.61K)

>You vill own nothing and you vill be happy

landlording is based, rentfags are scum.

you would be fucking shocked by what goes into renting out even a small place. my tenants are a pure joy by any standard and have been for a very long time
it is just childish to be like oh man fuck my landlord oh waah. you are being allowed to live in a property i bought through hard work. just don't trash it and try to pay roughly on time

Thats ok once the suit for damages takes they can garnish your pay to cover it. Happens all the time. Not to mention no one sane will rent to you again once they find out how you behave and treat others property. Im sure theres plenty of room for you at the YMCA.

the LAST thing a landlord wants to do is go through the evictions process
just hold up your end of the bargain and try not to trash the place

This isn't a sam hyde credit card debt style avoidance, very easy way to end up homeless when dealing with a non-corporate landlord and STILL pay the rent with the current court system
I'm leaning more and more everyday to this, if you're white and can't even own one property, you probably completely fucked your life up to nigger tier levels or you are an absolute idiot

Don’t kill someone for any reason than a direct threat to your or someone else life. Take the faggot to court.

Banks aren't really at fault, they just can't trust giving mortgages out to any and every deadbeat

There is plenty of houses
It's just EVERYONE wants to live in the suburbs.
Plenty of plots of land and housing opportunities a little farther out that can be had on a walmart wage

get fucked OP

You're on team Jew with the trannies and niggers, we already knew this. Brb planting pests in your rental properties so you have a schizophrenic meltdown on the renters who had nothing to do with it.

>newly arrived refugees and piss poor immigrants are the ones buying all the real estate, they totally dont live in single bedroom homes by the dozen

>buying a house to live in is the exact same as buying 20 houses to rent
Mutts man i fucking swear