Who did he anger?

who did he anger?
like I never followed UK politics, but whenever I'm in jewland a video gets recommended to me on why he is a very terrible person.

Attached: 37808477-5511-4ea1-a2ca-dd2425cdf914.jpg (1280x853, 202.98K)

He had a party during lockdown, now it's Jover for BoJo Bros

They pretend to be angry at him so people view him as a viable candidate who shares their views. He's as progressive and globohomo as any labour candidate

People hate him for lying about parties during lockdown, for lying about not knowing of a groper in the government, for making Brexit happen, for saying muslim women in muslim dress look like pill boxes and maybe something about black people having smiles which look like melons. That's just off the top off my head

He promoted a gay because it's current year

Gay had an accusation against him but is innocent until proven guilty

Gay gets drunk and molests some men

Boris lies about knowing the gay had previous accusations against him when he promoted him

If Boris hadn't promoted the gay they would instead got him for homophobia

Oh and he isn't a poor and doesn't do anything for them

Newsom and Obama and Pelosi did that too and nothing happened to them kek

He's basically English Donald Trump but less professionally successful.
The problem with Bong politics is that parliament is essentially the Royal family's way of governing on autopilot. If her majesty doesn't like something, she secretly vetos it and MPs come up with some nonsensical BS to cover for QE2.
It's also a who's who club of Oxbridge upper cresters in English society. They're all friends at the end of the day.
Regardless, English "democracy" is a larp and solely is used to run interference of what is essentially an autocratic monarch.
> T former subject of her Majesty who was long red pilled on the

> System

Typical mutt comparing him to trump and misunderstanding UK politics

cool but why did youtube recommend a video to me about his life and how he bullied a guy as teen even though I never searched about anything close to him.

Probably because he's todays pariah and it's the 2 minute hate.

You must despise him because they want you to.

Your device would've known you were in the UK and recommended some vids about current affairs. They're always trying to dig things up

>who did he anger?
A bloke called Mr Cummings (seriously that's his name). He was a 'top advisor' to the PM but took a little joy ride during Covid while telling everyone else to stay home, this caused a scandal and he had to step down. He swore vengeance on the BoJo clown and tried various plots and schemes to oust him.

The BBC. He's been trying to defend them and they have done hit piece after hit piece , eventually some shit stuck . Its like what CNN did to trump

>who did he anger?
Pfizer

De fund

So, again, what did he do wrong?

Canadian parliament is the same shit too, it's middle school bickering

unironically the French for the Australian sub deal

There are many things, but the two main ones are that he had a small party during lockdown and didn't care about some MP sexual assault scandal.

That is literally it. Also, average British people are retarded and blame a worldwide economic inflation on one guy just because he so happened to be in power at the time it is happening.

>But Britain has slowest growing economy in g7
You can thank Thatcher for that by outsourcing most manufacturing jobs and making most of the economy service based - don't blame one guy who has barely been in power.

They will have to declare a new pandemic on the 15 of July and didnt want to do it again, so there is a change of actors.

Remainers. This was literally a soft coup by those so incensed he got Brexit done in a meaningful way - i.e. we actually left the block hard-ish.

The usual suspects have been out in force spouting their diatribe, if Boris goes Brexit goes etc now we must join the single market.

Look at its hair, do you really think someone like that can actually lead?

Attached: 1637037529246.png (632x734, 16.4K)

>and didn't care about some MP sexual assault scandal.
Weird, I thought after Telford, Oldham, Rotherham etc. that was water off a duck;s back at this point

Some magazine editor isn't New Meccas version of Trump.

He has been fucking atrocius on immigration and illegal immigration, going back on everything in his manifesto. I couldn't give two fucks about the reasons he was forced to resign but for the immigration issue alone it is deserved. not to mention cucking to the covid faggotry and all that shite

Half the party are ardent pro Europeans whose anuses are still red raw from getting their shit pushed in over and over again by voters, and Boris helped orchestrate this hard bumming. That's a good part of why the establishment hate him so much

*WHOM

Say hello to the new PM of greater Bongistan

UK still has real elections that are difficult to rig. It's just highly influenced by the (((media))). USA has no real elections, basically a theatrical political system. Politicians fear nothing because they are above the law and above elections.

fucked up, no pic

Attached: 12.png (1200x854, 1.81M)

that guy looks like a washed-up beatle, I'd vote for him over the 60-something that styles his hair to get the young people vote.

Attached: 1636189410473.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Think i've read somewhere that 700 separate entities are involved when it comes to US general elections, providing electronic voting machines and services, you cant really rig piece of paper votes like we do especially when the counts are all heavily covered by broadcast media.

lied twice to his own cabinat, to deflect criticism from himself. Once over party's during lockdown and then he lied to them about a Pincher. They we're prepared to give him benefit of doubt over one of them

>British politics isn't theatre
imagine being this young & naive

It's Brexit
It's irrelevant what the people think of him or whether he had parties during lockdown or promoted a homosexual sex abuser.
Prime Ministers are gotten rid of by the people who run the country not by public opinion.
Margaret Thatcher was gotten rid of in 1990 allegedly because of protests over a new poll tax that was unpopular.
The real reason was that she opposed the creation of a more integrated Europe.
Johnson actually went and got Britain out of the European Union relatively quickly.
I think he was supposed to keep stalling the process like the previous Prime Minister Theresa May.
In the 1970s those in charge of foreign policy including the Foreign and Commonwealth office, the foreign Secretary and his advisors, the Secret Intelligence Service, the military who were part of NATO were completely ruthless in trying to get Britain into the European Economic Community.
That hasn't changed