So I fucked that exchange student from Africa once... and boy! she knew her way around the cock. Are all blacks niggers...

So I fucked that exchange student from Africa once... and boy! she knew her way around the cock. Are all blacks niggers? Have I fucked a niggress?

Attached: 53aa40f834f3c17cb20ada6e352d2632.jpg (1080x1920, 394.85K)

>hook ups
disgusting

yeah Zbigniew African girls know how to fuck

T. NigressSlayer69

black girls smell funny and their family will try to murder you if they have any surviving fathers, uncles, or brothers

congrats you now have hpv

yes and yes. but that's a good thing

I've fucked a few too. Giant butts are pretty soft

i could never exchange saliva with a nigger

Poles are niggers too so I wouldn't worry about it.

>not having hpv
lmao

wasn't tinder. Just met her at the dorm kitchen and she invited me over for a cake.
Smelled ok, was rich family medicine student from Guinea Something.

lol poland got aids

A negress asked me out for this weekend and I was thinking about saying no because, you know, I advocate for their genocide and all that. How was the sex? Did you regret it right after?

exhausting in a good way.

did you fuck her in the ass or what?

I kept a negress as a “sex slave” years ago. I’ll still genocide them tho.

If you have sex with anyone other than your virgin wife there's a very good chance you will get HPV unless you are vaccinated against the specific strain. I gave up on finding a virgin wife when I turned 23 and accepted my fate but props to you if you didn't.

Ok. We're you worried about STDs?
But if I do it am I not gonna be a hypocrite whenever I call white women whores for fucking niggers?

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-182002_WhatsApp.jpg (720x1600, 298.27K)

A distant cousin of mine married someone from Guinea. There was a family party and some grandpa shouted "THERE'S A NEGRO AT THE BUFFET! " lmao.

first sex, then genocide

Attached: Dssmp7_UwAAEHdz.jpg (800x1065, 99.23K)

user she's ugly.

I fucked an American niggrr, but she had a perfect body and she was 18.

Checked. Extremely nice digits. Who tf wants to fuck a nigress?Fucking degenerates.

It's still part of hook up culture so it was a retarded animalistic thing to do