Cern Started again

>Cern Started again
>Georgia guidestones demolished
>Boris British PM resigning

Is this the timeline change you guys talking about or is the vax effects will be prominent in the upcoming months?

Attached: images (3).jpg (398x316, 13.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceweatherlive.com/en/auroral-activity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>timeline changed
>OP still a fag

Timelines shifted as a result of the CERN particle accelerator. Red deer event starts in September. Mark my words. This is the big one.

>OP still a fag
The timeline shift is now you are too. Turpentine and sugar helps.

Two more weeks, for real this time guys.

Attached: 1631484234967.jpg (1024x759, 89.53K)

Faggots (cringe)

Schizo (based)

Another 3 weeks

>cern starts.
It did like for over a few months now. Then it shuts down, it will restart after that another 6 years.
>georgia stones wiped
Nigger, don’t you know this happend yearly and even months at this point.
>boris PM resigning
This was already bound to happen, because the mother fucker has a worse background than some nigger with a drinking problem and a car.

Holy shit i love schizo’s

2 weeks. C’mon man, i have been waiting for that deer shit for over a year now…

Didn’t the schizos restarting it with the darth vader on fire meme?

Cern made the Sun mad
>angry sun timeline
>spaceweatherlive.com/en/auroral-activity.html

Attached: aurora.jpg (1024x512, 80.9K)

>cern timeline shift demonic booboo entities reptilians.

Nigger, you know CERN is actually open source and their particles they create. It can’t change anything or create a blackhole. This is because if they want to create a worm hole they need to have more power than beetleguise super star.

You know they actually don’t slam particles that fast to ripple time and space. These slams occur every seconds but then on a much higher lvl all the time and even that can’t alter timelines or shift reality.

Multiverse is also not promoted by actualt science and has been milked by media over the years because it is a cool story.

CERN is also not related to masonic or satanic groups. It literally a fucking institute for nuclear power, the reason why it’s in Switzerland is because it’s highly expansive and you don’t want you nuclear equipment to be wiped off in a war. This is actually smart, because the swiss was unaffiliated in the cold war. Making it harder for spies to infiltrate it.

From now on we will have happenings everyday

Eventho i don’t believe it’s related to it. I just hope cern gets destroyed.

I hate everything about it, i don’t like the conspiracy theories. I don’t like the people who work there, i hate modern scientists, also i don’t like to much science talk it makes me head hurt.

We already had them..

You stupid pasta nigger, 2 more weeks right.

>haha CERN is actually completely okay guys, don't look into it any further!

Attached: 1388753205268.jpg (426x341, 38.95K)

It's ALL of it.
It's happening.
Let's fucking GO

Attached: pe_yes.jpg (400x400, 20.46K)

I said it was fucking open source.
Maybe you being a fucking christuck, you may think because of the kali statue.

Don't forget the milkers

Attached: nancep-730x475.png (730x475, 586.37K)

What is according too you.

Attached: 1396082302899.jpg (417x328, 75.54K)

yes, it's a massive waste of time and money. they should have saved up for a much bigger accelerator

Those particles are sentient and ultra intelligent. I wonder if those scientists ever thought of that, probably not. Let's see which particle will chimp out and explodes into pure anger and rage taking down 90% of europe.

The kali statue was giften by fucking pajeets. Its actually shiva btw. My bad.

Those statues are really common in india. I can buy one for 190 euros if i want too.

digits do not confirm this

>particles sentient

What the fuck. Is a rock sentient?

You are part of this universe, what's differnece between you and rock?

thank you for correcting the record, 0.02 shekeks have been added to your account.

everything is sentient don't you know anything about quantum mechanics?

Nope, they should’ve invested it in fusion reactors. If that was the case we would be colonizing venus and marsalready.

Why don't they just keep turning it off and on until we are in a Utopia?