What are the political implications of carl sagan being jewish?

what are the political implications of carl sagan being jewish?

Attached: carl sagan.jpg (1200x1639, 184.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. SPACE IS FAKE, EARTH IS A GEODESIC DOME SUSPENDED IN CUSTARD
2. ANYONE WHO GOT VACCINATED WILL GROW BIG PUBES, ENABLING A SORT OF NATURAL SPORRAN

I see nothing illogical here

yes goy, the universe really is millions and millions of years old...

We know.

>what are the political implications of carl sagan being jewish?
He wasn't. Jews are not a real race or ethnicity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan
>In reply to a question in 1996 about his religious beliefs, Sagan answered, "I'm agnostic."[118] Sagan maintained that the idea of a creator God of the Universe was difficult to prove or disprove and that the only conceivable scientific discovery that could challenge it would be an infinitely old universe.[119] Sagan's views on religion have been interpreted as a form of pantheism comparable to Einstein's belief in Spinoza's God.[120] His son, Dorion Sagan said, "My father believed in the God of Spinoza and Einstein, God not behind nature but as nature, equivalent to it.

All the great physicists and mathematicians are/were Jewish.
Get over it. Fuckers are good at math and gave us the bomb so we could crush the yellow bastards across the sea.

He and the science nigger were lovers and no one talks about it.

Jews are FRAUDS and nukes are fake you utter retard

Attached: E8E4F35F-8E2B-481C-B520-9B41F6CAF938.jpg (720x446, 62K)

his mom was a jew. look at his nose and smile lol.
elaborate? I wanna know.

I don't give a shit about heebs and their quirky takes on life and the fabric of reality. Carry on. What I care about is that "muh fight for survival" keeps spraying filth all over orderly white society. The best option for jews is to stop being jews and merging fully with their host. There is no point to jewishness other than to grift. The religious shit is archaic and serves no purpose. Alternate views on life are all out in "new age" hippiedom already so there is no need for their moth ball smelling tree of life traditions or whatever.

Muh theory of (((relativity))). Get the fuck out with your kike bollocks.

He’s anti Christian so surprise surprise

This actually made me laugh

If he was still alive he'd be just another white-hating kike

The same as any Jew, glad he's dead, hope he's enjoying hell.

Honestly I don't give a fuck. Sagan gets a pass from me, he's the best sroryteller, I rewatch Cosmos at least 1-2 times a year. Fuck this nigger NDT, his version sucked ass. Season 1 was pretty weak but season 2 was unwatchable.

Attached: carlsagan-FA.jpg (2083x1090, 492.44K)

op sucks billions and billions of cocks

Nigger touch grass tyson is more of jew than sagan

jesus was a jew

>it’s only real if there’s evidence for it
>most things that will be discovered have no evidence for it yet

is not political yet is a matter of doubt against science

>. Jews are not a real race or ethnicity.
Yes, they are.

He used climate change as an excuse to get more taxpayer shekels in funding.

Well for one the big bang theory is an occult idea based on a kabbalah concept called Shevirat ha-kelim. Fun fact its what the movie the dark crystal is based on

Attached: Skeksis_Absorbs_Crystal.jpg (1905x859, 377.5K)

Which explains why modern science is just hermetic kabbalacism with more technical sounding terms