"Christofascist"

The latest NPC patch went live recently

Attached: IMG_20220707_204548.jpg (1080x1297, 608.39K)

Look in the mirror sometime.

Attached: 1656601941195.jpg (750x562, 64.29K)

Interdasting. I wonder what's the cause of this psyop.

Some guy I was friends with for many years called me a “christofascist” when RvW was overturned then blocked me lmao

I don’t get shallow idiots like that

CERN

I noticed used on Twitter a couple weeks ago, when I searched for the term results came up. The files were seeded some time ago

Is anyone else unironically proud to be christofascist?

Attached: 1654117259680.jpg (680x676, 178.29K)

Good example of newspeak and the 'living language' of the future. Only unthinking NPCs will ever use such a word.

There's actually a correct term for it which is "clerical fascism". Christofascism sounds lame.

>proud of worshipping a jee
Nah

>Tolerance is not a Christian virtue
LOL pacifism is though so why don't you turn the other cheek while the enemy rapes your wife with your slave morality.

New buzzword just dropped, Twitter blue checks are loving it.

It's why Tom has been my only friend for dacades.

Attached: FWqjpkTX0AgM2tI.jpg (720x503, 56.74K)

I hope you're well armed fren

Attached: 1656316031559.png (800x576, 367.37K)

He went full plebbit libtard during Trump’s term. Used to be a cool dude and I was his friend for like 10+ years. Oh well, nothing of value was lost.

>Christofascist
YES.

Attached: artworks-jsncz0JRvlO68F4q-MYSQmg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.69K)

Pacifism isn't. Turning the other each is in reference to personal attacks. A different concept, pacificism is Christian. It's pretty much defined in Just War Theory

I'm ok with this.

remember when they tried to bait conservatives into adopting "ultramaga"

> we need to run against maga
> but no one is maga anymore except 5 boomers
> hire $400k pr firm
> "call conservatives ultramaga"
> brilliant, its so retarded, conservatives will adopt it to mock us, reigniting an identifiable maga movement to run against
> no one gives a shit
> "thank you for your $400k"

looks like they've gone back to the well with the tried and true "ur fascist"

Attached: EVTEPHKVAAE87pI.jpg (589x783, 44.61K)

Took them long enough.

wow, Satanists who murder babies also want to murder random people, incredible

Indeed, that's what Carl Schmitt wrote as well.

>The enemy is 'hostes,' not 'inimicos' in the broader sense; πολέμιος, not ἐχθρός.
>As German and other languages do not differentiate between the private and political enemy, many misconceptions and falsifications are possible. The often quotes "Love your enemies" ... reads "diligite inimicos vestros.," ἀγαπᾶτε τοὺς ἐχθροὺς ὑμῶν, and not 'diligete hostes vestros.' No mention is made of the political enemy.
>Never in the thousand-year struggle between Christians and Moslems did it occur to a Christian to surrender rather than defend Europe out of love towards the Saracen or the Turk. The enemy in the political sense need not be hated personally, and in the private sphere only does it make sense to love one's enemy, i.e., one's adversary. The Bible quotation touches the political antithesis even less than it intends to dissolve, for example, the antithesis of good and evil or beautiful and ugly. It certainly does not mean that one should love and support the enemies of one's own people.