Am I right to be upset with finding out my gf had one night stands before she met me but made me wait so that it would...

Am I right to be upset with finding out my gf had one night stands before she met me but made me wait so that it would be 'special'?
it feels incredibly emasculating knowing that other men have had her so easily yet it was difficult for me, I want the person I'm going to be with to be difficult for others but our connection should make it EASIER for me.

Attached: 1651694720448.jpg (1200x875, 665.8K)

If you stay with her after finding that out you're a literal cuck

Attached: 21F has had more than 10+ partners already and is mad when the boyfriend calls her a whore.jpg (1080x1513, 858.96K)

Attached: reddit.com_r_relationship_advice_comments_bm2q7n_my_20m_girlfriend_22f_had_many_partners_in_the.png (2016x1284, 353.86K)

Mate, you dug and you didn't like. I don't discuss this shit. Had a gf who was DYING to find out and was absolutely an emotional wreck after I told her I lost count around thirty.

Dump her mate, you don't need a woman in 2012 + 10.

Fucking Aruba, amiright?

Tbh, you should ask this question on reddit, you will get a lot more helpful answers there. Most people on Any Forums are virgins.

Attached: Virgins in 20s 4chan 2022.png (1142x979, 288.17K)

Your girlfriend has to be ashamed of her promiscuity. If she is, forgive her, and treat her like a virgin, and act like one yourself. It will elevate both of you.
If you ask her about her sexual history, you are asking to hear about her whoredom. Which is pretty cucked and gay. She should keep that in her silent, shameful past, and you shouldn't drag it out.
Are you proud of everything you've ever jerked off to? It's not like you're any better. Forgive her if she has repented.
Don't fornicate with her or cum in her mouth or ass either, or you're continuing her degradation and treating her like a whore.

Based Guac King
What a guy

Attached: file.png (513x453, 325.58K)

this. its always a trick, woman act like they want to know how many others youve fucked and then they will be depressed for days not knowing why. never, and i mean never, answer those type of questions

LOL we all know you don't have a girlfriend, nigger.

what are you gonna do, OP? dump her and just end up with a woman who lies about her body count? because shaming women for this shit is exactly why they've gotten so good at deceit. My last ex could frame shit any way she wanted and believed it herself. She wasn't addicted to drugs, she was forced to do drugs. She didn't have an abortion, she had a miscarriage. I instantly dropped her the second one of her nieces was in the background saying "X dates multiple men" - and this was a chick whose parents hooked me up with her. Not worth my time

LMAO reddit... they'll just say she hasn't had enough dicks to turn them on because they have cuck fetishes and he should be in an open relationship and wear a chastity cage

This is not a relationship advice board, faggot

My girl tells me about how she sucked a black guy and rode his dick til she came and idgaf, i just jerkoff to her slutty stories and fuck her too

That nigger eatin guac

She literally thinks of you being a beta provider.
Of course they wont offer easy sex to providers. They are PROVIDERS, not reproducers.

This, she cucked you spiritually.
She decided other man could have her right sways but you on the other hand are a weaker specimen therefore less deserving of poon

Don’t worry, there’s plenty of women out there

Attached: B7A5B3D4-6C0D-44E7-B1F4-BC22B9844ABC.jpg (1125x1361, 272.36K)

Typical leaf post

It's so dumb. If your gf was a bit of a slut in the day but is clean and reformed, you either can deal with that or its not your thing. But the relationship is either travelling well or it isn't. And I suspect he has other issues and this is the breakthrough one.

I always used to rue that the same women who seemed to have sex just for fun would pick terrible guys but then make me really work for a serious relationship. Then I just kinda stopped hanging out with hoors, and became less of a hoor myself.

All that sex I had I didn't stop to really appreciate the people giving themselves to me, treated them like shit etc. Promiscuity isn't rewarding after like the first summer.

Men and women need to relate to each other better, overall.

I am very honest with my gf but I don't broadcast every insecurity because I am a man.

Maybe she's holding herself to a higher standard now? Ask her flat out for an explanation beyond "special." Keep in mind virgins on here put way too much stock into sex. No one wants to shack up with the town bicycle, but thinking only virgin women are worth being with is pretty dumb, especially once you get into your 20s and absolutely your 30s. Most of this stems from dudes who are virgins themselves and lack confidence. Deep down they see a virgin woman as fresh ground where they won't have to compete with any partners they have had in the past. They are insecure and instead of getting to the bottom of their insecurity, they set unrealistic expectations and expect the world to coddle their lack of confidence.

: Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait. When a woman intentionally makes you wait for sex you are not her highest priority. Sexuality is a spontaneous chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It’s sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to f*ck you will find a way to f*ck you. She will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, f*ck the sh*t out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work – women who want to f*ck will find a way to f*ck. The girl who tells you she needs to be comfortable and wants a relationship first is the same girl who f*cked the hot guy in the foam cannon party in Cancun on spring break just half an hour after meeting him.

I was a man slut before I met my gf and made my gf wait when we met, but that was because I had chlamydia and was trying to get rid of it. I told her “I want to wait, I don’t want to go too fast” kek

Attached: 5913C396-D1F1-4458-BE40-84118F3EBFB6.jpg (680x400, 82.93K)

You’re most likely a fucking rat kike but if this is true you are fucking pathetic and should unironically kill yourself. I was with a girl for almost three years, madly in love, and she was about to move in with me. I seriously thought she was the one. One night we were drunk and she let it slip that she fucked a nigger back in high school. The next day I ghosted her and never spoke to her again. Also my sister had a nigger boyfriend and I cut her completely out of my life. I haven’t spoke to her in over 10 years now and I never will again. She is dead to me and if she dies before me, I wont attend her funeral. Niggerlovers are disgusting subhuman filth who should be made to face the wall.

I would've agreed 20 years ago but in the modern society we live in and all the STDs that get traded around, body count is a VERY fucking important thing. Also if the cunt was on dating apps at all is critical. If they were the type to go on hookups on these apps they aren't just going to stop doing it.
To quote a rapper/philosopher: These hoes aint loyal.

well said, but I think young men should pursue the unlikely chance of chastity and virginity in women and not give up hope. It will create a self a fulfilling prophecy in a way where women will know that men are looking for chastity instead of whoredom