Glory to the great Israel

Israel is a utopia, a perfect state. The greatest Jewish minds created what can be called perfection in the middle of the desert. Jews kill terrorists and keep order for European interests in the region, how do we repay them? With hatred and aid to their enemies. How long will the Jewish outstretched hand meet the fist of the Goyim? I am proud to pay ADL monthly donations to curb this disgusting anti-Semitism in our right-wing groups and our countries. Children need to know that Jews are their friends

Attached: Israel.png (2560x1862, 18.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.globes.co.il/.../article-israels-budget....
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yikes

Attached: 1406331967163.jpg (657x473, 127.41K)

oh look our autistic dependent child state.
stop pissing off the neighbors you spoiled little tards or we will send you to bed without dessert.

Attached: jbugswhatudoin.png (674x375, 465.73K)

Yikes, Jews won and you lost

>we won
I mean.. if you were aiming at being the genetic laughing stocks of the world, yes you win.

Attached: (((Milly-Shapiro))).jpg (2240x1260, 260.21K)

n i g g e r

Yes, Jews are chosen by God himself. You can only cope at that fact

>Gods chosen
You should take your meds moshe.

Attached: schizo.png (942x960, 375.6K)

It only survives on foreign money.
If that money were to stop you couldn't find a handful of frens in this whole world. Plenty of enemies though.

I wish we were ever chosen for anything but diaspora rape from goyim

Attached: 1444358361250.png (796x712, 318.75K)

The Bible says so, salvation comes from the Jews. You are worshiping a Jewish God, read your holy scripture. We are subhuman goyim, thus Jews are a master race

What's god's views on eruvs?
Think he likes being made a mug of?

The United States pays for 20% of Israel's military budget while Israel has a space program, universal health care, and still runs a budget surplus for six of the last ten years.. en.globes.co.il/.../article-israels-budget....

Israel will be a Utopia, soon.

Attached: Swastika.jpg (1205x663, 48.81K)

The United States should end military aid to Israel.

1. Israel can pay for its own military. Israel has a strong economy, an excellent international credit rating, and runs frequent budget surplus. Israel ran an annual surplus of more than a billion dollars six out of the last ten years.

2. Military aid to Israel is a security risk. Israel is a major supplier of military technology to China. These sales have been instrumental in the modernization of the Chinese military. Israel developed the Lavi fighter from American technology with 1.5 billion in American subsidies. Israel sold the Lavi fighter to China. It is now called the J-10 and is the mainstay of the Chinese Air Force. Israel has also sold China missile guidance systems,, advanced radar systems and targeting systems.

3. Israel is a diplomatic liability.

4. Military aid to Israel is illegal under the Leahy Law because of Israel's human rights violations. Any aid to Israel is illegal under the Symington amendment which prohibits aid to nations with nuclear weapons that have not signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and do not permit inspections of their nuclear sites.

You’re not a Jew, you’d type G-d instead of God if you were. Clearly not a chosen one. Are you trying to stoke the flames or do you genuinely enjoy cucking out for Jews?

Attached: E9B23D65-7F8E-464F-A1C0-531859410A87.gif (360x420, 331.39K)

Iran wants nukes, Iran gets nuked.
NUKE IRAN.
U
K
E

I
R
A
N

Well well well. I guess it IS true.

Polacks ARE retarded.

nein

Attached: 1641232763257.png (1413x1860, 656.95K)

Its not a utopia, we are normal people living out shit life in this mouse utopia, just like you, why is it so hard to accept that?

are all catholics pedos at this point?