Boris Johnson Resigns

Attached: whuy.png (1235x821, 657.84K)

What a colossal piece of shit. This guy had a voter mandate to actually turn the ship around and instead kept it full steam ahead toward the iceberg. Tori's are a fucking joke. They actually make me proud of Republicans and that's fucking sad.

Doesn't matter. All uk politicians are global-feudalists. Why did they even leave the EU if they are doing the same retarded shit as the EU leaders?

Should've imported more jeets and arabs

What timeline are we in? Feels like it’s changed again today!

>Boris Johnson Resigns
Frying pan to fire, just get the next one in that will be worse again.

this rothschild shill piece of shit is a cancer on the UK

He, boz, is a jew, that is all you need to know. Tell everyone.

Attached: FXDL0XlXEAUAWP9.jpg (675x900, 57K)

start paying attention and you won't feel lost, retard

> pee pee accusation
More Trump like dossier evidence to justify political shaping.

They're 100% gonna appoint a pajeet as PM aren't they.
Man I actually hope Scotland secedes now so they don't have to be ruled by curryniggers, just their own brand of haggiscunts.

scripted much. ill say it again incase people didnt get the memo, kier stamer will be the next guy because they decided it voting hacks what voting hacks get back to work citizen...
for the record.

who's next?

they turned CERN back on a few days back, before(?) the Georgia guidestones exploded for no reason.

every time a politician "steps" down here. the person who takes over for them is always worse.

I don’t pay attention to fucks that still worship a bloody queen. Fuck Britbongs and their hooligans

Based and checked

Ok, but why did he resign? What the fuck happened? God dammit you niggers, I can't be in this shit hole 24/7. Help a fren out.

Attached: 1656872957032.jpg (478x481, 103.9K)

>fucks that still worship a bloody queen
Nobody worships the queen you tit. Fuck her and fuck you.

yanks do more queen worship than anyone on this island. You're practically trying to start world war 3 over it

Thank fuck, I'm sick of that gross bastard. Can Biden be next?

sad, he was amusing af.

Always funny how the Brittits get worked up after insulting their queen… the indoctrination runs deeply.

He's had scandal after scandal during covid with partygate and shit. There's been talk of a no confidence vote for a while now but most of his top senior officials resigned over the last 48 hours. He realised his ship has been sinking ever since he got into office.

finally we can do the needful and turn downing street into designated shitting street

check