Ahahahahahaa

This is what happens when white trash comes to Balkan pretending to be tough hahahaha

edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/young-scottish-man-left-sea-24396234

The only bad thing they did was throwing this turd into the sea and polluting it.

Cry wyboi

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-152740_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2127, 462.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/young-scottish-man-left-sea-24396234
youtube.com/shorts/C0O8oYTCUNg?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are southrons (mixed with moors and turkish seed) so violent?

>admitting it took 20 locals to win the fight
no wonder their wives fuck white tourists
sage

>Outnumbered 4 to 1
The only time balkan trash is brave enough to pick a fight.

SEETHE

The outcome: definitive proof 20 Slavs is equivalent to one Celto-Germanic

>edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/young-scottish-man-left-sea-24396234
If I was Croatian this story would make me feel ashamed. Why don't you have any honor?

They are from the balkans. I expect no less from those savages.

I don't care about ugly Brits and white shit who brought us and Serbs nothing but pain, misery and destruction. We remember Bleiburg and WW2 bombings of Split, Zadar, Šibenik and flattening these thousand year old cities to the ground.

*5 to 1

Attacking outnumbered faggots from cucklands. South slavs are pathetic like east slavs. You always attack groups of tourist in hussar rage charge alone.

What started the fight. Not clicking article

Dont tell me youre about to cry about the 6 gorillion croations lost during ww2 as well, user...

Attached: 1656601407059.png (478x409, 95.94K)

You sound like a nigger bitching about slavery. You were not victimized, but you certainly blame the shortcomings of your own people on everyone else. Your people are not special and should have done better so you didnt come out a whiny faggot.

you're so tough tho user
big boy

They're spic tier; can only fight like a hyena pack

Croatians are such trash, remember those retards cried to get the anglos and SU help them when the serbs were raping them. now they play though boys while looking at their women getting assnigged on their beach 24/7. Croatia beaches because number 1 destination for spring break niggs to fuck white women and the croatia whores are exceptional whores , they will fuck anything that look black and american. So OP is playing though boy for attacking 20 on 1 like niggers. Op is just a faggot croatian looser. Like every 4 years he ll cry the world cup got stolen from them while his sister is getting the spring break nigger dick.

Violence started the fight

Probably girls

Same goes with 6 gorrilion fat mongrel Americans on 9/11

What did he to to get beaten up?

>victim blaming

Dino fag?

Attached: 1657176542859.jpg (1015x1024, 67.7K)

Potekao si iz hrvatskih jaja konjušaru austrijski odnarođeni hahaha moš samo gledat i drkat dok ti Rvatine karaju sestru na plažama

he was Anglo, good enough reason to get shot

Stop pretending goyim your white and your not getting out of it by pretending your not

>moors and turkish
user I ...

>americans caring about 9/11
>in 2022
You really are a dumb nigger

Kao i svaka bjelčuga; dođe na Balkan, bilo Hrvatska ili Srbija i onda glumi baju i dobije po pički gore nego u svojoj vukojebini gdje je manjina među migrantima hahaha

>20v1
Balkans are pussies. Just 1v1 faggots

once again, those croatian cucks are playing boig boys when their mothers and sisters are getting the american spring break penis in their asses. Can t wait to watch france "stealing" their world cup for the 20th time.

>20 on 1
Real tough, Igor. Did you guys jerk eachother off afterwards?

>Scottish
Not a human was harmed

Those fucking degenerate retards turn Split into a shithole every year

Look at this bs, it really gives you burgerland hoodrat vibezz

youtube.com/shorts/C0O8oYTCUNg?feature=share

Nah, I do not assocciate with white trash that has no melanine.

I'm Dinaric bruh, just like my Yugoslav bros. We are nothing like you.

>brought us and Serbs nothing but pain, misery and destruction
So you beat up Chad tourists in packs like niggers? You sound like a nigger

Attached: 1656730824675.jpg (400x393, 54.31K)

>20 vs 1
>gloats about it
i'd cave your skull in if we went 1 on 1 you gopnik cocksucker

Attached: 1647578597475.jpg (600x592, 36.76K)

>balkanoid turk rape baby
>sandnigger attitude
whew

I mean he is British so he did probably act like a retard. Not saying it is justified, but it's probably not that unreasonable.
That's not very nice user.
Vidia san nekog nocnog cuvara sta je nekog engleza stuka sakon i bacia ga niz skale. Lik je jedva osta ziv sa tezin ozljedama glave.

COPE white boi