What’s the deal with the weirdos?

Just notice Susan Sarandon is in the group too.

Attached: 26884D90-D8BD-4DF9-A830-39F00BAD5E2B.jpg (1024x615, 89.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/hayesbrown/john-god-joao-deus-brazil-healer-allegations-sexual-abuse
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
britannica.com/biography/Walter-Jackson-Freeman-II#ref1119483
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5014565
science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/lobotomy1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: transorbitallobotomyillustration.jpg (800x658, 88.92K)

The black eye of saturn
Who is on top tho? Who delivers these punches?

But wtf are they putting up there?

The first rule of fight club is-ACK MY EYE

More of these motherfuckers with their eyes bashed

Attached: A1FD15E3-112B-49C9-AC4A-43B73827631C.jpg (720x1280, 211.63K)

Is it always the left one or is it the pics are edited?

My guess was it is related to these satanic fucks doing "eye surgery".

buzzfeednews.com/article/hayesbrown/john-god-joao-deus-brazil-healer-allegations-sexual-abuse

Forgot pic

Attached: Marina-Abramovic-with-medium-João-de-Deus-John-of-God-during-an-eye-psychic-surgery-In-his-spiritual-healing-center.jpg (768x576, 48.86K)

It's a metaphor for "giving one eye". Not everyone is unlucky like whatshisname from the rat pack was

Thor as a similar esoteric story about losing an eye to evolve religiously or something, right?

Also, they worship the "one eye" in the pyramid. Also, "in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king." Also, Horus. But essentially yeah, they publicly show that they have reached a higher echelon.

Chekked and a bump

>Also, Horus
I though Horus was the good guy who fought evil Set

when they are murdering the child to activate their psychopathic mind and join the cult, the child has a moment of divine clarity where it understands the situation and knows the only way to show its strife to the world is to deliver a punch that results in a black eye and they do that.

All the pagan deities had moments of sick shit. Some more then others.

>Look around, look around and I see a lot of new faces. Which means a lot of you have been breaking the first two rules of fight club.

Iv had a black eye before.
I'm in a spoooooky club.

It's Jesuit satanism. The only thing the jesuit fears is traditional Catholicism

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Clinton mkultra jesuit.jpg (716x468, 50.09K)

Imagine brawling with the pope... bet he has same stamina

They think they are the good guys. Anyway horus gave his eye to I don't remember who, it's the perfect symbol of transhumanism.
I used to donate blood to a charity group whose symbol was... The eye of horus. They too considered themselves the good guys

Lobotomy

>Fiamberti performed the operation by forcing a thin tube (cannula) or a leukotome through the bony orbit at the back of the eye socket and injecting alcohol (or formalin) into the frontal lobe. Instead of a tube and alcohol, Freeman’s instrument of choice to penetrate through the bone was initially an ice pick and later a specially designed leukotome, which he manipulated by hand to destroy the neuronal tracts in the brain that were thought to give rise to mental illness.
britannica.com/biography/Walter-Jackson-Freeman-II#ref1119483

>What effect did the ice pick lobotomy have on patients?
>Freeman believed that cutting certain nerves in the brain could eliminate excess emotion and stabilize a personality. Indeed, many people who received the transorbital lobotomy seemed to lose their ability to feel intense emotions, appearing childlike and less prone to worry.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5014565

The prefrontal cortex serves a number of complex functions in the brain, usually called executive functions. (Higher-level decision making and planning, reasoning and understanding, personality expression, creativity and behaving in a socially acceptable way all fit under this category.) The prefrontal cortex is connected to many other regions of the brain, including the thalamus, which receives and relays sensory signals.
science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/lobotomy1.htm

I bet you like to always obscure 50% of your vision anytime someone whips out a camera too.

Attached: EC8892CD-CA25-4AEF-8D1A-5D795A9C1BEC.jpg (445x498, 119.1K)

Attached: 1622113141044.png (2209x1517, 2.4M)

It is a result of the installation of "nano-wire eye". Dr Charles lieiber created the tech. He was convicted of espionage as well.

Attached: 1655167399709.png (1108x1012, 441.68K)

Nice.

Attached: 1655166414905m.jpg (1024x406, 32.42K)

It's edited... photoshoppped bruising dude.

Don't fall for schizo posting

They always leave a message, remember

Attached: изображение_2022-07-07_164921278.png (666x1000, 979.16K)