*sigh* Trump is crying again

Attached: AjyLeZFOLJv2.jpg (1079x653, 79.93K)

Yawn...

Attached: 1657198437893.jpg (640x801, 230.08K)

He had his chance to cross the Rubicon.

This. All he had to do was DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP and none of this would be happening. I have no pity for him.

At least he's president.

Did he bomb the grindstones? It was him wasn't he?

Lefties so terrified of him that they're STILL running hit pieces 6 years later. Kike shill or not, you have to admit he holds some kind of power over the libs.

Reminds me of the “Investigating Hillary is Treason” meme

This op is a paid shill. Amazes me they still haven't had an updates on the attack script. Truly boring.

>at least president
Goddamn kid u are witty.

Just keeping things at a slow burn until he sees what kind of Legislative army he will have after the midterms.

Damn will this loser ever shut the fuck up? You lost, faggot.

This.

She didn't get locked up. She did lose to trump and then biden though, which is worse.

Interesting ambiguous first sentence the day right after the guidestones came down

You lost.

you pardoned a bunch of criminal jews, you stole half a trillion of weatlh of Whites and handed it to niggers, you didn't build the wall, you filled your cabinet with jews, you catered to everything as long as it wasn't White.

Attached: 12446356234665.png (1084x1888, 894.95K)

Kemp bros we keep winning

Attached: E3F8BF5D-51A4-4970-9518-D8B31149C72F.jpg (867x982, 244.73K)

True but DRUMPFT is also keeping MIGAtards distracted when they should be focusing their energy on new and better canidates.

thats what i'm thinking now that he said "he did NOTHING wrong in georgia, others did."

based trump.

Attached: file.png (976x549, 560.49K)

I have it on good authority from people familiar with his thinking that day that Trump strangled 8 secret servicemen and commandeered an M1 Abrams and fired a HEAT round right into the guidestones

>you stole half a trillion of weatlh of Whites and handed it to niggers
never happened

>you didn't build the wall
see pic related

>you filled your cabinet with jews
never happened
there were some jews but mostly not

>you catered to everything as long as it wasn't White.
Except for all the white people

Attached: 1651274376880.png (851x850, 574.35K)

>Memeflag
Show your real flag Rabbi

most popular president of all time
the man who made hoes mad

Attached: 1656799291680.png (730x627, 462.66K)

what website is this?

probably his Truth Social site, or Parlor

Remember when Trump pardoned niggers and jews, while white Americans got nothing?

Yep. Fuck him. Hopefully we get another Trump in 2024 that isn't utterly useless (not looking likely). Holy shit can one of these useless fucks actually do what they say they're going to do?
He's political crack and we've all become addicted to him, especially the lefties. He's like super crack for them.

LAW AND ORDER !
>hoped that helped