12 years for murder

>An Albuquerque man who murdered a teenager apologized in court on Wednesday. In 2019, then-17-year-old Russell Spencer, his brother Scott Spencer, and two others lured 15-year-old Evyn Scott into a car. They then drove to the east mountains, where Spencer shot and killed Evyn.

>Spencer previously pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and conspiracy to commit kidnapping. At Thursday’s sentencing, the court heard statements from people who knew the victim.

>Spencer also addressed the court, apologizing to Evyn’s family and taking responsibility for his actions. “Nothing that I can say here today can repair the pain that I’ve caused. Nothing can bring back the life that I took.”

>Judge Courtney Weaks sentenced him to 12 years behind bars. Under a plea deal, Spencer could have faced up to 16 years in prison.

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-075236_Chrome.jpg (720x1069, 118.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This wouldn't be a big deal if he was white, it would have been more like 10 years.

White people don't kill whites.

Wrong. He wouldve gotten life and niggers would riot for execution

the other two looks like cave men. Irish maybe?

Youre detached from reality.

if he was white, they would have him run for president

World War 2

Drug addict in my town randomly stabbed some kid to death at a bus stop. No connection between them, he just decided to kill him because crackhead logic. In court, he literally bragged to the kid's family that he would only do 10 years. His sentence? 10 years. I had to use the same bus stop and every time I saw the bloodstain on the concrete for a couple weeks. Pretty sure the guy is out by now actually, now that I think about it.

>judge Courtney Weaks

She wanted to fuck him didn't she? Look at that Chad face

canada also had that fucking psycho indian that cut up the white dude on the bus en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

I think the guy is out already but not sure

12 years for a premeditated, pointless, intentional murder of a child with the help of 3 accomplices.

But you get 25 to life for lsd

End the drug war
Start properly punishing violent offenders

...and? what's the fucking discussion supposed to be? just pasting some forgettable news article isn't politically incorrect you spammy faggot

>Evyn
He was going to be a tranny and kill himself anyway.

Lol, I just baited you.

Yeah I don't get this. Isn't it usually a lot more for premediated murder? You also have a kidnapping charge and conspiracy on top of it. Was the victim white?

Some Hispanic guy I knew in high school would do odd jobs for some old fag he knew and he ended up stabbing that fag to death one day, stealing his credit cards and buying a bunch of shit (he was very very low up).

He claimed the fag came on to him, the gay panic defense,and he got 14 years. He is probably out as well now that I think about it. His name was James Arauz

should I be worried about moving to ABQ?it can't be worse than nigger infested shreveport.i hate niggerport.

A Brazilian preacher just got 18 years for publicly prayi g for another holocaust.
Don't tell that to James Fields.

That was a chink not an indian.

Knew a girl who's father was murdered when she was a baby. She was 18 and the guy that did it came into the gas station we worked at. Shits crazy but murder doesn't put you away that long unless you get capital murder.

there is NOTHING worse than louisiana

you will adapt, but its nowhere near as randomly violent

t.ex-lake charles

He got 12 years because he was still a minor when he committed the crime

My cousin was murdered after he'd already given his robber what he wanted.
It's also a liberal infested dessert shithole.