Aus/pol/ imagine thinking there's a political solution

fucking idiots, there is none

Attached: 1649244177268.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/what-is-disordered-thinking.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just saw Ian fingerblast himself lads

She went in for it first.

>inb4 they build the new georgia guidestones in ausfalia

Survival of the fittest. They should be called the tranny Wars. Arm both sides. See who comes out the victor problem solved...

Attached: 1656865717462.webm (540x960, 2M)

my asshole finally stopped stinging after 24 hours of developing a rather large hemorrhoid

what are my chances that it will go away by itself? its a large one

So nice to have an intelligent, secular leader who has the lived experience of a working class person.

And Penny, people had their doubts, but she is such a strong presence on the international stage and a credit to LGBT people when dealing with regimes that are less...progressive.

Great times, bro. Finally a gentle but steady hand on the tiller.

Pix?

how many times a day do you fingerblast your asshole?

Fast for 2 days and give your guts/colon/anus a break mate. I've 'cured' internal hemorrhoids this way before.

F5 finger blasted my Linux all the time
this explains the headaches

congrats you've got monkeypox from all the niggerfaggots who've been ramming your sloppy arsehole

the reason this happened is because i havent been eating much lately and hardly shitting

>inb4 they build the new georgia guidestones in ausfalia
Ackstralia

Attached: 1657194298085.png (2048x1777, 1.7M)

nah cmon mate be serious. i have never been with a man. a lot of women have eaten and fingerblasted my bussy though.

Should I try to breed the half pajeeta girl she's pretty damn cute.

next to me youre all pathetic lil pisspant faggots.

Attached: 1644814550029.png (516x596, 429.26K)

bump

Attached: nsn.jpg (1280x823, 265.3K)

this one is really inflamed though. not sure if it can classified as internal at this point. its obstructing my asshole.

>be me, painting redcoats for the weekend game
>look closely at the bottle I am using
>SATAN varnish

Wtf CERNbros?

Okay, well I'll raise ya (literally) then.
Buy this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

You will get mocked, you will not even believe in it yourself - but you will fucking NEVER shit at a toilet again without one after realizing the relief it provides.

What's your skin colour?

What the fuck is your diet bro

What's your plumbing situation like?

Which half of her will you breed?

Here's your (you) you thirsty cumdrunk little bitch.

finger blast your urethra
Urine can heal any wound

not much of late. basically no fibre. just been eating raisin toast and some biscuits and tea of a night time. depression innit.

White. Quite pale. She's pale for a pajeeta because her dad is white irish.

Idk what you mean.

The white half.

Yeah I feel that man. Was eating like that recently in fact.
How's your water situation? How many L per day?

>never wrestled with another strong man and bested him in penile combat, taking the brownest of prizes

Fucking. Faggot.

>you're white
>she's half pajeet
That's a no go from me, pal.
Find a white girl.

If she is a haafu and tolerates you enough to lick your face (ugh) why are you asking these blue veined cigar smokers?

It's a win AFAIK... butter chicken without the chicken butt.

i usually drink a few big glasses a day but not when i am sleeping 16 hours a day

>Pajeeta
Pooja

www.stevenspiers.com has the answers under the facts tab. There is no political solution. We are under occupation by a foreign Vatican St Edwards Crown, contrary to the Imperial Tudor Crown of our Imperial Protestant Realm. The only rules we have are Hague IV, Geneva, and the other peace treaties which dictate the protocols for a foreign occupier administrating a bankruptcy under the rules of usufruct.

Get a skipping rope, do a couple minutes a day just to get started. Buy some 90% chocolate to get that dopamine hit. Keep drinking the water. Buy the squatty pottie.
Ya gonna be alright mate.

I like her but it feels wrong because she legitimately looks 15 years old and I'm a nazi.

At the turn of the 20th century, there were a number of conventions held in Hague, in 1907 in particular, Hague IV, war on land was signed by the King of England, on behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Great White Fleet in 1908 acted upon this treaty and sailed into Sydney Harbour in order to militarily secure the Commonwealth of Australia as surety for Debts owed by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and in turn Sailed around the world to secure all territories and dominions of the United Kingdom.
The people as a whole were completely unaware they were from that point on, a militarily occupied country
As it turned out, the first great war broke out, regardless of the reasons, 42% of the male population of the Commonwealth of Australia, between the ages of 18 and 42 signed up willingly to defend a Realm, the Imperial Realm.
At the signing of the treaty of Versailles in 1919, The Prime minister of the Commonwealth of Australia, Billy Hughes was very vocal and forceful in having a fair outcome for our effort and sacrifice, he spoke not just for the people of the Commonwealth of Australia, but also for the 62,000 plus A.N.Z.A.C. that gave their lives.
As a result of Billy Hughes speaking on ours and the 62,000 plus deads behalf, also considering the sacrifice and commitment of our A.N.Z.A.C. a United Kingdom of Australia was born 11/11/1919.
Over the last five generations our history has been altered little by little to hide the existence of our freedoms and true justice under an Imperial Crown.
It is clear since that time the parliament has become a cesspool for corruption and deception, their only goal was to enslave the population of this Kingdom.

You should be arrested

Checking in.

Attached: 1521331047051.png (960x972, 310.64K)

Even though there was an agenda being perpetrated on the people for some time, you could say our downfall as a people really started with the Naturalisation and Citizenship act 1948, offered to the people under a foreign St Edwards Crown.
Upon taking citizenship, by birth certificate, our ties to our birthright under the Imperial Tudor Crown were cut, also taking us as a people our of Imperial Law jurisdiction.
This is primarily why Imperial Law, including the Commonwealth of Australia constitution act 1900uk will NOT help you in any situation, especially in a courtroom that our occupiers control.
To put it simply, your allegiance has been changed...
But there are two more things to consider also...
Since we are under military occupation, we are under Marshall Law, all domestic law is suspended. (Ref: Rules of Armed conflict, lieber code, General Orders 100, art 1 and 2)
The birth certificate not only directly ties you to Rome, it also makes you a ward of the state under the guardianship of the administration.
Going back to a change of allegiance, this also changes your standing and capacity in law...
This means you have no standing, no right to use imperial law even if we were not under military occupation.
And even if you do have standing... there are no lawful courts, let alone justices or judges if you preffer with a line of Authority from the Commonwealth of Australia constitution act 1900uk.
The Police, well they are a FOREIGN military, you only have to look at the crown they wear... its not the Imperial Tudor Crown is it... its a St Edwards Crown isnt it...
Imperial Acts, including our Commonwealth of Australia constitution act 1900uk and even the A.N.Z.A.C. are under an Imperial Tudor crown.

How's it hangin'?

So was Savitri Devi and she loved BIC.

Some might say crown is not important...
Well isn't the Crown is representative of... ?
If its a different crown to the Imperial Tudor Crown, it would be fair to say it does not represent the same thing as the Imperial Tudor Crown.
I can show the St Edwards Crown is a catholic crown...
I think it would also be fair to say a Catholic CROWN does not have authority over a Christian CROWN.
That is a certainty...
So how did a Catholic crown gain authority over a christian country but more importantly a christian people?
A change of allegiance of course...
Thankfully you can correct this as some of us have...
But will you?
Are you willing to do what it takes?
Or are you going to stay under a foriegn crown, queen and government?
Its up to you to change your allegiance...
No one can change it for you...
It wont change by trying to get someone elected into a FOREIGN system of government.
Once someone joins by oath... they cant go against it.
You have seen how the Australian Government also controls the AEC... no uncorrupted man will get into that government and if I did they won't be able to change anything.
It's up to us to help ourselves in order to help each other.
Until you lose that citizenship you are tied to the government and foreign Crown.
THE KJV1611 and the federal Red Ensign 3:2 ratio land war flag which the Anzac sacrificed under recoloured it with blood of their dead and wounded, the KJV1611 is King James 1st of Scotland under an IMPERIAL PROTESTANT CROWN.. with kings seal and royal assent, foundation of Australia Anglican foundations , 400 year old law book ......this realm has been compassed under USUFRUCT...

harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/what-is-disordered-thinking.htm

Savitri Devi died a virgin.

Hahahahahaha
No.
The Nazis were massive sluts.
State mandated rumpy pumpy festivals for da yoof.
The Nazis sold sex just like everyone else.