OHHH NOOO

Fagbros, we got too cocky.
>Of the 6,924 confirmed monkeypox cases in the global outbreak, the vast majority have occurred among gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men, or MSM, various health authorities report.
nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna36789

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-074155-187.png (1080x1915, 1.35M)

we need a monkey pox registry and a passport
to enter public venues with a testing regime for
STDs every 9month

We're going to need more rooftops

>Even as Covid-19 restrictions have loosened, for many gay men, an uninvited guest called monkeypox has threatened to spoil long-anticipated festivities.
More like long-anticipated fistivities.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

>May: Monkeypox is predominantly spreading amongst gays
>June: dont be a bigot Monkeypox is actually airborne!
>July: Monkeypox is predominantly spreading amongst gays

I can see the headlines now:
>Men who have sex with other men, or MSM, bearing brunt of Biden's monkeypox travel ban, for reasons yet unclear.

AIDS, Monekypox, COVID, Herpes, etc.

It doesn't matter. Being fucked in the ass and feeling your prostate get rektd by a huge cock is worth any disease.

we could eradicate HIV with covid like measures
now that I have seen that it is possible the policiy makers and faucci specific got blood on his hands of millions of people as his anti scientific refusal against HIV passports prolonged the disease for generations

I have all those symptoms right now

LOL

Sure would be nice if the fags could stop fucking monkeys for a little while

Kek, take off the memeflag, leaf.

Unfortunately, the monkeys have been given civil rights, so that will have to wait.

Then keep doing it until you die and leave normal people alone

Fauci doesn't lose a single iota of sleep over the blood on his hands. He has all of the sociopathic lizard mind of a politician but with a medical degree.

Another article written by an absolute retard. They still haven't got the memo on monkeypox, they will soon enough.

we need to replace pride with science
and introduce a STD database, with mandatory
tests to enroll in college

>wrath intensifies

Attached: 50h7c66963291670978026.jpg (1024x576, 148.74K)

They had to throw the middle one in there so they have something to quote when 12 year olds start getting it from being molested.

f you, i was going to use carlos for a better pun

>the vast majority have occurred among gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men
>and other men who have sex with men

Attached: cptjk.jpg (318x159, 8.93K)