Anyone else not give a shit about this...

Anyone else not give a shit about this? There's so much bullshit going on I couldn't care less if a bunch of nerds are colliding niggerons with kiketrons to make chinktrinos
"Science" can fuck off

Attached: 1654462630638.jpg (2357x1325, 603.47K)

I hope they make a black hole that swallows this shithole planet

It's certainly been pretty boring, but it did essentially disprove super symmetry, which was a real slice of humble pie for those invested in that field.
I like it for that.

For a nip you're really not that smart

wow yeah i bet this team of stem cuntrags is really doing amazing things slamming bongs into bings
i bet one day they'll even land a rocket on the roof

Attached: 1636872470916.png (1250x703, 1.24M)

See, are Asians really human or just bug-like automatons, this one doesn't seem to have the inate human characteristic of curiosity

>what are atoms made of, what are the fundamental building blocks of the universe and what conundrums will we be able to solve when we know of them?

>WHOARU CARESU STOPU FUCKINGU OURU WOMENU

>MUH FUDAMEDAL BILBING BLOGS
wear your mask and get your jabs wagie

>a bunch of nerds are colliding niggerons with kiketrons to make chinktrinos
this makes way more sense now

Attached: 1595531873944.jpg (1024x876, 103.43K)

I unironcially couldn't give a fuck about most science to be honest and I think the vast majority of people agree but they're too scared to admit it. They want to appear smart by feigning interest in this boring shit.

OH MY HECK, THE THUNDERFALCON M1 TELESCOPE HAS JUST TAKEN A HECKIN COOL PICTURE OF A STAR WHICH IS 300 BILLION LIGHTYEARS AWAY, SPACE IS SOOOOO HECKIN HUGE BROS, BTW GONNA NEED ANOTHER 500 MILLION DOLLARS TO LAUNCH ANOTHER ONE IN 7 YEARS TIME, TRUST ME, YOU WONT EVEN MISS THAT 600 MILLION BECAUSE A PROJECT LIKE THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING, 700 MILLION IS A STEAL FOR SCIENCE

the only people posting about this garbage are kikes, shills, and genuine schizos

CERN is just money laundering for nations

I don't care about anything. But what's this? What else is happening?

Me, i don't give a shit about it. I don't give a fuck about what niggers, jews and chinks want, either.

Attached: 1656648074921.jpg (700x839, 122.06K)

Since CERN fired up again - stock market slide reverses, Georgia Guidestones blown up, Boris steps down.
There's definitely timeline manipulation going on.

It made for a fun shitposting period on Tuesday but other than that no I didn't really give that much of a shit about it. That and any discoveries from it won't be disclosed for months if not years.

all that money the jews spent on climate science and shit, the original model for co2 versus temperature from Svante Arrhenius in the late 19th century has been basically dead on. all those gay models with their gay predictions, and the original thing before all the computers is still accurate. complete waste of money. I think a lot of this "probe" stuff is the same, we don't really learn that much from it and who cares if some rock 15 years away has some jewdust on it

Don't worry. It fucks up worse than planned. Murphy's law is on the case

Jesus Christ, this is why lefties think you're all chudtards and they've got a point, the whole point of destroying the nigger and the jew is so we can explore the stars and save humanity from asphyxiation. We spent something like 500 billion dollars 9n aid to Africa and Israel, we sacrificed the stars for them, what will you do when you are free to spend that money, horde it like a kike?

I think this thread is bait...

Running a double shift huh shlomo?

You're the one who's clearly a glowie, nigger, if science is fake you've got nothing on the niggers, actually they have a leg up on you because they're better at niggerball

>noo we need to spend tax dollars on funding israel and gay dance programs and smashing bingbongs
Go defend nigger babysitting somewhere else, moshe

Literally every planet within like 10 million light years is a dead rock that can't sustain life.

Even with our wildest calculations for building a super fast rocket engine; we will barely reach a fraction of light speed.

Go back to Star Trek, fag, the human race is destined to stay on Earth. The most we would do is use the moon and Mars for mining.

If we somehow develop the technology to terraform a planet and make it liveable, we would just use that technology to repair the damage done to the Earth.