Weed/Nicottine - quitting herbal jews

I know what awaits. Cranky days, sleepless nights, depression and mood swings. Is there any remedies to make this easier?
Someone said to drink a lot of probiotics and green tea, got any tips?

Attached: 100044737-keep-calm-and-smoke-weed-3432.png (600x700, 393.54K)

Get ready for a long flight but it gets a little easier each day and it’s worth it. Take time to appreciate the benefits, like more lung capacity, better sense of smell

1 PETER 5
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Oh you’ll be ok user. Just embrace the sleeplessness, don’t fight it or get mad at it. When you wake up (yet again), just smile and find a few new memes. In the mornings when you actually wake up, make yourself go take a little walk in the sun to reset your rhythm. Drinking a cup of valerian tea at night helps. Congrats!

Yeah maybe some reward sytem each day.
I dont like kike stuff
I have to work hard, need physical rest, valerian tea is a nice tip, thanks. I think I will need some horse medicine to knock me out though

I'm in the same boat as we speak. I take a 3mg melatonin to help with the insomnia. Exercise seems to help with the mood swings and being cranky. Just don't take it out on anybody you love or you will regret it. A lot. Just keep reminding yourself that it will go away. I'm usually back to regular and natural sleep after about a week to two weeks max.

I was able to quit weed cold turkey through sheer willpower. Well, that, and realizing after doing it a few times a week for two years that:
>wow this just makes my heart race and makes me anxious, why am I doing this?
Nicotine though? That's been impossible for me as of yet, I'm in sales so my stress is high, and the nicotine helps me manage.

Nicottine+weed mix is really hard for me I argue and fuck up shit

Ngmi amerimuut

Same for me, I'd smoke a bowl and cheef cigs and turn into a monster.
I'd argue with my wife, yell at my friends, and be a lazy piece of shit.
Since stopping weed and switching to a vape instead of cigs my sense of smell and taste are back, my dreams are back, and I find myself much more able to empathize with the people I love.
I'm hoping to wean myself off nicotine before the end of the year, good luck to you on your journey as well user.

Most success stories I've heard of people quitting stuff involve being stuck in the middle of nowhere for a long time. Take a long camping trip or something

Attached: 1656143785113.png (320x288, 133.64K)

Dreams returning is bad. Its nightmares and then insomnia after. Need to find some pill or plant for that.
I cant afford that, need to work

My dreams are entirely dependent on my mindset before bed, sucks to have night terrors and insomnia.
I'm very lucky to not ever struggle to sleep outside of the first week after I stopped weed.

Thanks brother. Don't lose faith when atheists attack you. I'm currently quitting as well and these are good verses to share.

>I cant afford that, need to work
Then spend all your money on poontang and you'll be too broke to buy drugs

>Nicottine+weed
It hits differently than just straight weed. Good luck user. Personally I'd give up the weed first and then the nicotine but I admire your effort and wish you well.

nigger

Attached: 1644203236198.jpg (1088x897, 278.71K)

Neurological vitamins like the B's will help

This worked for me I was a pack a day smoker but when I went to Japan for two weeks I only smoked 2 cigarettes the entire time there despite being allowed to smoke practically anywhere there.

I quit cold turkey after doing a dab every couple hours for the past 5 years. My recommendations:
>find an inspirational person that isn't a faerie tale
>start looking into a career that's interesting to you if you don't have one yet
>ginger tea for GI issues, melatonin for the sleep problems
>force yourself to do pushups every time you crave it, do them until you collapse and get mad at them if you have to
And above all, NEVER have a "last hit". Quit when you have a bowlful or 1-2 dabs left. As a reminder that if you keep going the way you are, there will never be a "last time" if you're already an addict.

I quit weed cause I bought some trash weed that literally did nothing, sorta a fuck you to my dealer.

Cytisinicline helped me quit nicotine