Can we agree that work from home is only a fad?

Can we agree that work from home is only a fad?

Attached: Screenshot_20220707_130041.jpg (1080x1044, 166.77K)

not political. move this shit to Any Forums

>Can we agree that work from home is only a fad?
It's hard to build skyscrapers from home.

TO THE WAGE CAGE

hr and managements busybodies cannot deal with the empty wagie cages. all wagies must be made to return so we can continue the way everything was going.

I'll never go back.

t. WFH since summer 2029. My companies WFH policies were not rooted in the China virus.

It is amusing that the only possible up side to the covid scam is being phased out.

2019*

This. Workers are livestock to be packed into crates to lay eggs and be milked. When you can just print more money, the cruelty is more important than the profits.

back to the (((((((((((((((open office))))))))))))))))) wagie. wfh is negatively affecting the ((((((((((((company culture))))))))))))))

I can easily do my job from home. Have been since the start of the pandemic. But it’s making life feel like it’s passing by so much quicker. Same routine every single day. It’s kinda weird

When I decide to slack off it's the same if I'm at work or at home.

you have to do shit outside of work

the only people it doesnt work for is fat middle aged women who are working as middle management. most jobs just want bodies in the seats so they can control them, but when times get tough they outsource their work to india where theyll never see those people

I hate boomer coworkers. I swear every meeting with a boomer is a waste of time.
Meanwhile, you just IM or email your millennial coworker and hash it out very easily. My boomer boss also has never mentored me and usually treats me like a mushroom.

>NOOOOO YOU MUST RETURN TO WORK GOYIM GO TO DA BIIIIIG CITY OFFICE PLEASE
this is because businesses are realizing that they don't have to pay property taxes to shitty states that don't protect their offices from rioters, and are packing up to go to states that are more friendly to making money.

Your slacking off sounds really tame

>work
Gross.

It is inevitable that companies would require employees to return to the office, otherwise why are they spending all that money to maintain and insure the building?

I refuse to go back and if my company forces me too I’ll quit and go work for their competition who does let me work from home.

>Not having sex between meetings
You must be muslim.

It depends on the job. For 99% of paper pushers, there's no difference between pretending to work in the office or pretending to work at home, so they should stay home out of the way and stop bothering productive people.

The difference is that if you slack off at work they legally can spy on you and get you fired. Slack off at home and all the higher ups see is that you are performing well while the HR and middle managers can't do shit.

They're retarded. They say working from home us the future they pull back, hah good luck alot of people will leave

What happens to the conservative CEO’s business and real estate ventures? He needs foot soldiers to fill the spaces.

and our economies are made up of 99% paper pushes

hence the collapse

No, not a fad.

I do not need to go in, never did. When they opened the door at my company to officially switch to ft WFH I jumped at it. I didn't want to play all the games that I knew would take place in the return to office scenario. Add to it that it's a total loss of time for me to drive in.

That being said, not everyone can do this. I work better at home, many do not. It's worth saying that these are also the people who don't work well in the office either.

Boss shouldn't be your mentor. Look for someone you respect and try to get in with them

Might be, after all I have 12 KPI to maintain for the Mondays meetings...

Attached: file (3).png (504x284, 130.63K)

They thought they could control the workplace from anywhere, but only ended up giving power to workers in all sectors from the bottom to the top. Now that businesses are starting to physically pack up and leave certain states/countries/areas in favor of places that are cheaper to operate in, ((they)) are freaking out

>Workers are unsure
Did they find a single worker who didn't like it?

Fuck is a busted flush?

The le mentor meme is just used to justify coming back

>the narrative is collapsing
Everything can be done from home: school, most work, etc. This destroys the globohomo's plan for brainwashing and keeping people isolated, when most of their useless busywork is exposed for what it is.
Not every job can, but most can and should...and it would facilitate the collapse of their stranglehold on people.

The only downside to working at home is the fact that it does isolate you. I have met some cool coworkers desu some that I'm still friends with today and hang out with. However, being able to fuck off and do what I want while I work. Theres no one stopping me from AFK fishing on good old runescape while I do my work. I could take as long as a shit as I need. Theres no money pinching bullshit like one occupation I had on an assembly line was so obsessed with miniscule progress to where they limited bathroom breaks lmfao.

Yeah work from home is better. Company culture may as well rhyme with company vulture because that's actually what it is. I hate reddit alot, I really do. But they were right with some shit on antiwork before it came a cesspool of leftoid shit as everything does on there.