Bald and bankrupt is retiring

What or who got to him? I felt like he sensed something coming.

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-074325_Instagram.jpg (1080x1739, 720.29K)

He's probably just tired of it. He's almost 50 now.

Interested for answers
I have my own theories but tired and lazy and don't want to type a schizo rant

He's probably just being moody over something, he'll be back

There was a scandal about him soliciting sex workers in the poorer countries he went to.

He's replacing Boris Johnson as PM

>a scandal
You're talking about the youtubers making "bald and bankrupt exposed" videos? They've been doing it for years now and it was never a scandal other than to some reddit losers

theres gotta be a a scandalous reason why he's quitting. i enjoyed his traveling videos

He's no longer bankrupt. Fifty year old men who have a bit of cash don't have the same drive to do things as they used to, and that's how it should be.

You do realize he’s just a child rapist/ sex tourist, right? He’s never going to “quit”

I actually bumped into him last week, nice guy. See him out and about a lot here.

Going to shitholes probably is repetitive and not very enjoyable

Dude was literally charged with rape but wasn't sentenced because of a technicality.

He took the vax and is dying.

I despise this pretty obvious spook and his sub-Borat level inanity, caricaturing and generally parasitic and disrespectful behaviour. Fuck off to shitty Brighton and stay there with all the other hipster London reject bellends

They gangbanged some whore and she regretted it so accused them of rape. It wasn't a technicality, she just lied.

he's a pedophile, which explains why so many on Any Forums revere him
he just wants to retire to england and rape kids of his own race for a change

Why not we love a good schizo rant round here

Wow he had sex with a prostitute. I am literally shaking

He's a low-level spook. That's about it.

Prove it

This is the vibe I get too and possibly the reason he's back in the8rm UK

He is actually one of the few kikes I like.

Kinda hard to travel around the world and show off things when it's going to shit in a handbasket. Really appreciate him traveling to show off sites in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, etc. Very interesting videos for sure.

A spook for who? The Russian government pulled strings to get him put in a covid ward in Serbia, don't think they would do that for a British spook

his fetish is soviet bloc. I think he has been to all those countries. It was getting repetitive.

They?

he had covid?

He is literally Mossad

He knows that he is about to get his comeuppance for all the evil shit he's done so he's literally destroying what is probably a very lucrative online presence before they get to him

doing what? banging slavic women?

and no one cared

the technicality of being innocent

he was involved in a gang rape back in 2000 or something. But it's not clear and probably the woman lying.

The Belarusian chick (not Alina, the other one) he did some videos with where they have dinner together etc. is a Jew who's married to a very, very influential Jew who pulls a lot of strings throughout the former USSR.

He raped a woman on the Isle of Wight