The destruction of the guidestones makes me think there still might be a plan

Think about it.
>symbolism will be their downfall
>happened on GWB birthday
>no one knows who did it (military/whitehats)
>the rest of it gets immediately bulldozed
>immediately viral (hello, US army psyops)
>happenings occurring at an accelerating rate

were the q bros right?

Attached: lookingpepe.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

>were the q bros right?
Q is a "fnord".

The US Army are NOT the good guys. They push diversity more than anyone. Traitors all.

Attached: milley_1.jpg (1024x722, 89.77K)

>The US Army are NOT the good guys.
Generally speaking, and especially at the General officer level, I'd be inclined to agree.
However... Don't you get the sense that there are constant PSYOPS being pushed, for good or for ill? The destruction of the guidestones makes me think that there are at least some of /ourguys/ on the inside with considerable influence.
Can you not tell when they are pushing the psyops on mass media (twitter, etc.)? Regardless of your stance on Q, I think it is reasonable to think that there are factions within the government that are deeply entrenched in a psychological war over the mind of the public.

Attached: AllWarfareIsBasedOnDeception.png (962x355, 234.86K)

REMOVE ALL THE IDOLS!

1 KINGS 15
11 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, as did David his father.

12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

13 And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.

LEVITICUS 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

LEVITICUS 26
27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

2 CORINTHIANS 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

divide and conquer
foreign and domestic

the guidestones were blown up at 4:03:33
the 4th book of the Bible is Numbers
Numbers 3:33
>Of Merari was the family of the Mahlites, and the family of the Mushites: these are the families of Merari.
this verse is talking about the Levites
the Levites are the tribe that refused to worship the golden calf

Attached: 1657140549865.webm (854x480, 361.96K)

They forced god's hand.

Fuuuck off kike loving retard.

Every couple of hours I remember that this happened and I have a nice hearty kek

you can reject the message and still recognize the symbolism

space force retards

Attached: spaceport.jpg (1800x817, 1.03M)

Out of interest, do we know which languages were the ones destroyed? Only one pillar was reduced to rubble right? Possible symbolism there?

Take your meds schizo

>space force retards
care to elaborate?

Attached: SpaceForceLogoD18.jpg (1200x655, 75.82K)

>do we know which languages were the ones destroyed?

Swahili/Hindi

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 09-00-06 which languages were the ones destroyed georgia guidestones - Google Search.png (1338x302, 83.1K)

Hmm. Hard to really see a reason to think they wanted to blow that one up in particular. Thanks.

They'll be sorry for doing that

>Hmm. Hard to really see a reason to think they wanted to blow that one up in particular. Thanks.
Yeah, not really sure of possible significance...

Attached: swahilihindi.png (1882x942, 812.53K)

December 18

I mean, of all the cultures that have actual influence at the moment, it just feels like a weird small target compared to Hebrew/English/Chinese/Spanish/Russian/Arabic for it to be a political message.

If the population issue is the biggest concern then hindi I suppose makes sense, but China is also incredibly populous.

If it's a racial issue then it makes sense, targetting niggers and pajeets, but I don't see why bugmen and kikes would escape their ire.

So I just think it's a little hard to make a definitive call that isn't pure speculation. Seems more likely someone planted the bomb expecting it to deal more damage than it did.