OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: PUTLER WATCH OUT!.webm (1104x720, 2.4M)

GIMMIE HEAD UNTIL I'M DEAD

Only Slavs can turn the tragedy of war into a comedy

They went to snake island again last night to take a selfie with a flag.
Got blown out from the sky lmao

>>uses phone in warzone
clearly trained by usa general mutton

Attached: 8a3545a6791f6fe74ccea470b813fe94-imagepng.png (1592x1379, 1.88M)

Attached: IMG_20220706_212113.jpg (2048x946, 115.29K)

All of the videos of Russians running out of gas and photos of dead Russians have stopped coming in because it seems like the Russians got tired of the Hohols shit. Ukrops got so cocky and now the tables have turned and honestly I’m so happy about it. I don’t even support Russia but the amount of dickriding blue check marks and Polacks did for “LE BASED UKRAINE” was so annoying and now all they can do is cope (just like they accused Ruskies of doing in the first few months of the war. Very ironic!)

Oh sorry nevermind. Ukraine is still winning. In fact, they have already one. My bad.

Attached: 0D940F37-DFDA-4C91-A350-B1E73BF680FA.jpg (1037x489, 66.34K)

kek
we are coming for y- ACK

Generally I feel like if you take any side with both of these countries you're retarded. Ukraine had some shady dealings with the Biden family. Something that happened with the oil and gas companies there wasn't supposed to happen. Politics in the Ukraine were obviously beyond fucked up, but Russia is no better. Putin to people here is le based, but still allows immigration of outside counties into his cesspool. Threatens the world with global thermonuclear war and executes any political opponet he has a problem with. Fascism is human nature in all cases but the fact that he threatens to wipe everyone out with nukes bro..that means you. That means your family and radiation poisoning / sickness is the worst way to go. Death by fire would be far less painful. I can't sit here and support either of these shit counties and I don't know how you faggots do either.

Ukraine and Russia really is /not our problem/

>Threatens the world with global thermonuclear war and executes any political opponet he has a problem with. Fascism is human nature in all cases but the fact that he threatens to wipe everyone out with nukes bro..that means you. That means your family and radiation poisoning / sickness is the worst way to go.
Truly based

Kikes are fucking exhausting

Attached: 1656879735286.jpg (768x1024, 175.04K)

Ukraine is literally run by a kike who evacuated all the Jews in the country to Israel then made it illegal for Ukrainian men (not niggers and shitskins that had been living there) from leaving so they can be conscripted and forced to die to cull more Europeans.

Attached: 51C1FA73-87B5-47F7-A28B-BC006DD0D236.png (598x268, 34.11K)

Attached: 1649701237878.webm (640x360, 1.24M)

>Larpers get a real taste of reality
>These retards will get turned into canon fodder and die for upvotes

Attached: 1474642082039.jpg (635x467, 34.27K)

>multicultural democracies
no such thing, even in Israel all shitters beside Jews get suppressed... shit they even suppress lesser Jews like the Beta Israel,

Lmao the average Russian makes more than twice as much money as the average Ukrainian, these babushkas are just making jokes

Israel isn’t supposed to be a multicultural democracy, it’s supposed to be the jewish state. The rest of the world is supposed to be multicultural democracies ruled by jews and populated with cattle.

desu wouldn't be surprised if some mongolian ruski out of bumfuck nowhere has never seen a water toilet.
I mean shit half of india is still shitting on the streets.

>out of body bags
Ukraine has already won

How new are you to their tricks?

They obviously won’t do these things to their own nation because they aren’t that suicidal.

Attached: CECEC912-CB4B-4BBE-8E0A-1CAA492D0408.jpg (464x334, 51.31K)

Attached: 1652726631673.jpg (1201x1133, 187.73K)

Lmfao HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>is reddit, but in real life

Attached: pepe 176.jpg (225x225, 15.63K)

A lot of regions of Russia are much poorer than Ukraine.

Attached: 1656624767349.png (1280x1464, 1.78M)

Attached: 1647850548792.png (1191x1656, 816.39K)

5 zogbots for 50m twitter likes, have to admit its a good trade

>every NATO nation being defeated by le monkey banana man
What is this Simian Supremacy?

You mean like this?
>RUN BIIIITCH RUUUUUUUUN
>SHEEEEIIIIT
>I WILL COME BACK AND SAVE YOU BRO (NAAHWW NOT REALLY)

Attached: 1651091568610.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

how long are they gonna keep this larp up?

It is bitter, I feel genuinely sad for them and their lack of self awareness

same energy as
>I’ve gotten covid for the third time. Get vaccinated!

no respawns

till the last hohol

Azov likes it in the bum

> the fact that he threatens to wipe everyone out with nukes bro..that means you
It sure does because I live near a military base that’s very likely to catch one so really what do I care, I got nothing to worry about

Lmao hohols on suicide watch.

Kek put difficulty level on muttish +10, what a noob

i love monke so much its unreal