How does Any Forums deal with beggars and panhandlers?

I helped out some panhandlers a few times by giving them change but then when they see you again they constantly ask for more and expect it off you every time they see you. Usually i just tell them "not today mate" and they go on their way. Recently i have seen some standing in the middle of main roads and stopping cars and even buses full of passengers asking the driver for change. Most of them are white and black guys too. I've never seen a Paki/Muslim or one ever.

Attached: download.jpg (880x542, 140.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LR03uSOSwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had one come to today asking for a £1 for his kids.
Obviously wanted to buy drugs.
I told him he can have half of my baguette or 10p since that was my change for the baguette .
He walked away then came back after a few seconds.
It was a tuna baguette and I let him have the bigger half.

I usually just try to talk to them and stop them harassing normal people with their behaviour.

If i have enough i will help. I don't really want know they are really poor or something else. But if i don't have i ignore them. Today u don't see many of them.

I live in a fairly affluent suburb of a small city, and there are people from the next town over who are not as affluent that use the bus every day to come beg (not panhandle, which I can respect).
Here's the thing, though; they are a coordinated system of beggars who split their earnings. They share signs, determine which ones work best, change spots before the police can usher them along, and even use props like a crutch or a cane or a veteran hat. They have a private Facebook group that was leaked by someone in my town and they do this in 3 towns, rotating every week. One post said there are about 20 of them and they made $5k in one day. Just for putting their hats out. Well, one guy dances a lot and salutes people and motions the sign of the cross. But otherwise they stand their with a sign from 8am-6pm.
So to answer your question, I give them nothing. There is scumbaggery and then there is this level of absolutely organized scumbaggery.

I have no empathy for the homeless!

Attached: 1657146193507.gif (528x815, 2.25M)

Matthew 25:40

How do these guys even make anything when barely anyone carries cash anymore though? 99 percent of people i see pay for EVERYTHING even a fucking ice cream for their kids with card payment. How are beggars able to raise so much when nobody carries cash?

I ignore them, or tell them I don’t have anything. Had some nog at the window of my car, on his knees, with his hands out cup together. Just shook my head no, and pretended to look on my phone, (never relax).

I give them a friendly nod, then look forward and pretend like they don't exist.

Most people i know use cash.
All the cool stores with good prices always have broken card machines so that they can avoid paying tax

I genuinely can't feel empathy though. I have a diagnosis of ASPD Anti-social personality disorder (Sociopathy). I medically can't help it!

But still fuck the homeless!

Attached: 1656934119023.gif (414x317, 674.29K)

Shoot em with fireworks

I ride around town in a limousine, partying, having a good time. When I'm on my way home, I'll pass a bum. I take a balloon with some champagne in it, lob it out and bean him. He only gets a little bit in his mouth. He doesn't get the whole thing. Not even a full sip of it. Then I yell "Hey, how do ya like a taste of the good life, ya sack of shit?"

I thought niggers get unlimited gibs and free housing etc in America? How come there are so many black beggars on the streets if they are all looked after by welfare?

They'll still come back though!

Attached: 1656585432583.png (993x735, 1004.43K)

You fuckers are the problem. Give them absolutely nothing.
You can either ignore their existence but sometimes they don't react well to that if they've already approached you face to face as they try to abuse the "treat me like a human being". So the easiest thing to say is "no, sorry" while barely passing them a glance and definitely don't break your stride.
Very rarely a beggar might pivot and walk side by side with you, this is the worst and normally I tell them bluntly "I have nothing for you!".

Attached: weebs-love-him.png (540x544, 274.57K)

Drugs and guns and cigarettes and prostitutes aren't free.

Ive been homeless myself for many years, never once begged for money. Have zero empathy for todays street people. I also have zero empathy for society that is now getting shitted on by not being able to step anywhere not covered by shit.
tl:dr win/win society gets hit on, beggars have nothing on me

this x100, give them nothing say no, and look at them from the distance like wtf is wrong with you faggot go to work.

I tell them to fuck off as soon as they try to approach me. And threaten to beat the shit out of them if they keep coming closer.

When I see people that are genuinely desperate, I try to help if I'm able. But that is extremely rare. I'm Romanian so I don't fall for such tricks.

Press 5 to use the gypsy slap simulator:
youtu.be/1LR03uSOSwA

Attached: 1655494443416.png (696x737, 1.28M)

We have a bloated welfare system. They can fuck off there for their alms.

>gets hit on
gets shit on

I spend a lot of time in an office near homeless shelters in my smallish mid-western city. Ironically, those people don't beg much. Out in affluent the affluent suburb where I live, I only see white kids in their mid to late 20s begging at traffic lights. One girl use to hold up her legs, as if she was crippled and had the saddest look on her face i've ever seen. They also try to pull scams - approaching people in parking lots and telling some story about how they're traveling and theres a problem with their credit card at a nearby gas station and they need $5. I don't give them anything since they're drug addicts. Sad cripple girl was attractive enough to suck dick for money, so I have zero sympathy.

Drug addicts is the likely reason. They probably sell there food stamps at the first of the month.

Don't feed the birds nigger.

Their

look as poor as them don't wear flashy clothing or watches when panhandlers constantly harass you they're picking you out because they think you have money

He worked out that he could just skip dinner by eating yours and save himself the £1.30 he would have spent otherwise, you retard.

>How does Any Forums deal with beggars and panhandlers

Attached: patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif (498x211, 1.57M)

This is an excellent time to troll panhandlers in my town. No matter where they stand, whether it's on a sidewalk or at an intersection, you can easily see at least three 'help wanted' signs.
When they hit you up, just start pointing at the signs. Really makes them mad.

I feel that this is the answer. Nobody is starving to death in a western country.

Give them confusing shit instead of money. Like here you go nigga, some kraft singles and a box of spaghetti. Eat up.

Checked

Attached: 1587732101478.jpg (500x385, 21.48K)

I usually help them out with their preferred smell and piss on them.

this is why I have my car's window tinned and always have them rolled up with the speakers on high when I see them

Why? So you can suck them off in the backseat whilst your dog gives you a bj?

Ignore them if they’re just standing there. I’ve had to yell at a few who got pushy. Physically fought one of them. Pretty sure I broke his arm but I didn’t stick around to find out.

Ho it's simple , when they approche you , tell them "no , I don't have a spare change , do you have a change for 1000$ dollar ?"
If he she said no , tell them , "welp, I'm sorry "

Just stop giving them shit

I used to feel for them, tried to give one a cold water bottle on a 90 degree day and was basically told to go fuck myself. Dude was shirtless, bare foot, half-passed out on the ground next to a gas station garbage bin. Fine motherfucker, I cracked it open and took a big gulp right in front of him.

i give them money. dont care what they do with it. buy some heroin on me bud.