What is wrong with your borders US bros?

You don't let middle class from Romania to go to work and study in your country, But you agree for all gangsters and gypsyes to go?

This moldavian one is a girlfriend of an moldavian gangster and she is flexing that is going in America...

instagram.com/ninacretu5/

Attached: ninno.jpg (673x819, 155.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renato_Usatîi#Controversies
ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilian_Crețu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would she want to come to america

ZERO THREADS ABOUT CRIMO AND 4TH OF JULY SHOOTING

they will import corruption... his boyfriend was an element in stealing one Billion dollar from moldavian bank...

Attached: renato usatii.jpg (750x1000, 732.2K)

You may send your women. That is all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renato_Usatîi#Controversies

"
In 2012, German Gorbuntsov survived an unsuccessful attempt on his life in central London.[44] In October 2016 an arrest warrant was issued for Usatîi for the alleged assassination attempt of Gorbuntsov.[45] Usatîi denied the accusations saying that the charges were politically motivated.[46]

Interpol decision
In June 2018, the Interpol decided to remove Usatîi’s case from their database and remove him from the wanted list. It decided that the charges brought against Usatîi were largely politically motivated and that keeping disputed data in their database could have a negative impact on the Interpol’s politically neutral stance.[47]
"
On this one you can put some niggers to rape her

How za fuck can a guy who was on Interpol wanted list to travel free to US

it all comes down to money
also
>You don't let middle class from Romania to go to work and study in your country
america is the worst place to study at in the whole world, and overall terrible to live in
if you want freedom, stay where you are now

borders?

frontier, visa...

Cine-i aia si cu ce se ocupa ai ei? Tot mafioti?

Fatten her up

Renato is a shady politician and former russian pawn that ran for president and lost
When his apartment got searched by the police one time, they found lots of illegal firearms, including rocket launchers
As you can guess, he's probably a schizo
And that girl is some model which I've never heard about before.

Nothing is wrong with the border that wasn't wrong before. We have a leadership problem that impacts the enforcement of said border.

all i found is about her brother

ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilian_Crețu

Wonder what is their family connection with deep state and local russian mafia.

I think i will send an email to your gov and inform they had given visa to someone connected with russian mafia... Maybe we can cancel her

>he works at jurnalTV
I remember hearing that either Plahotniuc or Filat funded that channel; both corrupt politicians
Plahotniuc is currently on the run, but Filat was imprisoned until december 2019. Igor Dodon, another russian pawn was the president then. Filat was let go 6 years before his prison sentence ended.

>america is the worst place to study at in the whole world, and overall terrible to live in
it's all about money faggot. In the US you make $200k a year copy pasting javascript from the internet, working at Google. Just take that money and move back to Moldova where you can buy an entire fucking village with 100k.

jews control america

What the fuck! A Romanian posting a pic of an ACTUAL WOMAN?!

what's the point of entering a relationship with a gold digger? they have the same pussy any woman has. When you put it in, it feels the same as when you do it with any other woman. They're also stupid as fuck. The only thing they're good at is using "cute" words to make simps feel loved. I think these rich faggots are all mentally damaged faggots that chose to focus on making money (good choice) but then thought "I'm a billionaire, it means I'm good at everything!" and go and marry the first gold digger that shows up at their front door. Then they're chewed to the bones by these expert, manipulative sluts and they become like that midget businessman from Romania who now lives in a fucking apartment, driving a Dacia, eating merdenele to survive.

Didn't you hear that she and her brother are Russian FSB influencers

You are a fucking gypsy, I had my student visa approved in no time