Uh oh Any Forums

it's been a year since the "vaxxie dieoff" was supposed to happen and chad and stacy are still here. looks like your innawoods fantasy isn't going to happen after all...

Attached: tumblr_m6f5db6ZC01qabb8qo1_400.gif (400x234, 733.42K)

I mean we had massive spikes in deaths following every single wave of vaccinations, but if one ignores that then yes, no die off happened.

unironically 2 more weeks

I'm a pureblood, but I never bought that red deer shit
>inb4 you're lying
I'm not.

Didn't it take 5 years for animals to start dying from mRNA treatments?

>what is excess mortality during years of genemod poison influence

UH OH

Attached: 7317D280-CD33-4815-B9E9-9FF1643F0A36.jpg (828x800, 267.25K)

I guess they are not even trying, at this point they are making fun of people.

All the unvaccinated are dead bro, who you talking to?

I'm still unvaccinated and untested.
I just don't care about the meme cough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP, you can never unvaxx yourself.
It's sad that you're too stupid too discriminate between the fun posts about 5g, microchips and instant death versus the posts about CJD (average time to die is 10 years), myocarditis (5 to 10 years), the various cancers your body can no longer fight and the many other terrible things you've opened yourself up to.
You will get no sympathy from many of us as you slowly die. Frankly, you failed the greatest test of all, the most important test any of us will ever take. You don't deserve to have a future for either yourself or your vaxxed kids. And should you dare lash out at the unvaccinated in a jealous rage, which I imagine many of you will, we'll make you wish the toxic spike proteins destroying your insides got you first.
I, for one, will never stop mocking all of you idiots until the last one of you is 6 feet under.
We will teach our future generations about your folly. For the next thousand years every child will learn the tragic story of the narcissistic vaxxies and their hubris.

Regardless of how many threads you make, there are no refunds.

Attached: 1650521334133.png (598x1031, 140.95K)

Chad and Stacie have cardiologists now. No refunds goy

>b-but muh clickb8 articles!
Cope

>Any Forums
>being right about anything
Pick one faggot

>umm a-akshually they’re all just clickbait chud! They’re not from my bought and paid for MSM
How you sound rn

>looks like your innawoods fantasy isn't going to happen after all...
It never happens. Societies worldwide have collapsed at the hands of Jews many times and yet those slimy assholes with zero physical skills end up surviving every single time. The literal weakest physical specimens have been able to survive every collapse in history and yet this time is going to be any different? Delusional buttlicking faggotry, all of it.

Attached: 1619384768113.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Same, i was scared at first when panic broke out, then i got it at some party and host snitched on me, i had to stay in doors and answer random hoise calls by the police so i dont get fined.

This was harder than a stupid meme shit this "virus" is i literally felt worse when i had a common cold, i cant believe the fus that broke out about this, when im on my deathbed i will miss those 2 weeks of my life.

Attached: FGUiSMDXMAUJTUf.jpg (850x845, 51.33K)

>race mix, white men
>don't you like this yellow insect?
>white women are trash

Attached: 1650804613651.jpg (249x238, 4.53K)

yes, only 2 more years before you get your government assigned gf

>muh lab mice died two years later
Nigger what is the normal life span of a mouse?

>looks like your innawoods fantasy isn't going to happen after all....
That's because the script has changed and we're adapting. No more innawoods. We bring the fight to you because you won't shut the fuck up or fuck off

Our causal horizons will collide and you'll get your fkn ass crushed, greenhorn
Best decide where you stand, and soon. No mercy if you turn your back on the populace of Terra Firma. You're with us unless you choose otherwise. That's your choice

We aren't your enemy unless you make it so. Please dont. The collateral damage will be overwhelming as it is. Governments and economies are buckling, institutional trust is shattered, and most of the pain is landing on the innocent.

Fuck around and find out, boy. The world is seething