It's not biden americans are unhappy with, they just don't like presidents you guys

davidcatanese.substack.com/p/the-permanent-unpopularity-of-the
>An unloved American president is not unprecedented.
>In fact, living with an unpopular president is likely the new normal in what’s come to be a permanent age of upheaval and anxiety. We increasingly elect our leaders out of anger, selecting “the least worst” option and then turning on them, even for things largely out of any single person’s control.
There you guys, can't you see. It's just because US presidents are not liked, it's not really to do with biden or any decision he has made, don't you see!

Attached: not_bidens_fault.png (846x770, 803.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qbiqgCen-Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then proceeds to explain exactly what mistakes biden makes and laments that democrats don't control washington as tightly as they would like.
>Monmouth University released a poll of 978 adults on Tuesday. It found that just over a third — 36% — approve of Biden’s work in the White House.
>Biden’s dip into negative territory late last summer came after what was widely seen as a calamitous — if not overdue — exit from Afghanistan. Then came the fall’s rippling supply shortages coupled with gradually rising prices for goods and services.
>2022 rung in with the highest rate of inflation in 40 years. Then Vladimir Putin brazenly invaded Ukraine, foisting an international crisis on the top of Biden’s agenda that further sidelined his wilting domestic wish list.
>Gas prices — the most glaringly daily visible sign of economic hardship — continued to climb through the spring and into the summer. “Bidenflation” became an easy, catchy nomenclature for critics. And just as the nation crawled out of the blur of a 2-year pandemic, it was greeted with an explosion of violent crime, from the streets in Chicago to a grocery store in upstate New York, an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas and a 4th of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois.
>This, all as a Supreme Court stacked by Donald Trump issued a series of weighty rulings that deemed it easier to purchase and carry a gun than to end a pregnancy, demoralizing a Democratic Party that thought it controlled Washington.
Hahaha.. no clearly it has nothing to do with these decisions at all.

Attached: https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_5285e57e-1f2d-4890-952b-4d1f5ebc5e7d_636x872.png (636x872, 117.36K)

>He's written for McClatchy, The Atlantic, U.S. News & World Report & Politico
substack, why

It's actually funny the more i think about it everything went to fucking shit after biden took office, coronavirus got worse, departure from afghanistan leaving it to fucking taliban which was reason USA went to afghanistan to begin with was to remove taliban from control :D
Vladimir putin invade ukraine.
I mean the main reason that the trump years was crazy is because everyone was overreacting to what he was doing and pretend he was going to kill everybody. But the biden years have legitimately been total fucking shit! the level of bad crap that has happened since he took office, to large degrees due to the choices of his administration is hilarious.
But unlike the trump administration you don't hear media say a FUCKING THING ABOUT IT, i call it biden the mouse president, you don't hear any critique of what he's doing, it's like he's not there as far as media is concerned. Doing a lot of shit but not pouncing on every mistake or thing like they did with trump.

Now i don't think trump was a good president at all, primarily because he did not do what he promised the american voters which was stop immigration, instead he was doing literally everything else.

Neither trump or biden seem particularly good presidents, but in terms of who is managing things the best, i don't think biden is doing as fucking good as the US democrats thought he would do. He's not making very good decisions.

And then the article ofcourse goes on about what would happen if trump won in 2024. This is US democrats problem, they want everyone else than trump, including a dog, a squirrel or a pony. But you can't just have a fucking platform be about that you have a candidate who is not donald trump. It's retarded.
And what are US democrats going to do if republicans decide to idk RUN SOMEONE ELSE, they are in total fucking shit creek then! They keep talking about donald trump as if it's 100% he's going to run and 100% he's going to be the primary nominee.. That's not sure at all.

For 7 years democrats have gotten pretty much away with saying well don't critique what we're doing because remember atleast we are not donald trump, that kind of nonsense is pretty much over at this point i think, they can't ride that shit any longer.. Just whatever they do, just if people complain. HEY atleast it's not donald trump that is in office. So what.. if it's fucking horrible, just the fraudulent assumption that it automatically would be worse if it was donald trump was in office, it's stupid.

And why do they hate him anyways, 1 single reason and 1 single reason only. He was somewhat against mass immigration and then went back on it anyways. That's literally the only reason they say he's ruining everything.
What else he do? kiss ass of jews, kiss ass of african americans, kiss ass of rich folks, like both republicans and democrats do anyways. Ended up being pro immigration anyways like both parties do to bring immigrants in to deflate wages for the upper class american businesses so they don't have to increase americans wages..

When biden took over we got a fucking war in ukraine with russia invading due to provocations it felt was case. Taliban fucking TALIBAN take over afghanistan.. negating 20 years of being in afghanistan, the fuck you in afghanistan. Do people forget that the reason they went in 20 years ago was so that taliban would not rule afghanistan? :D
Crumbling US economy, idiotic tax revenue based (or rather debt increase cause tax revenue is not there) stimulus packages instead of forcing companies to increase the wages of their employees to reflect the profits.
So many things biden has made decisons about and i feel like if i want to find this in the american news he's like he's a fucking GHOST, they don't report shit, only when biden does something like you can't critique like. Biden gives some kind of medal of honor to some kind of guy that fight in vietnam or some shit.. okay you can't really there's nothing to critique there.

And the contrast is ABSOLUTELY INSANE. Because the trump years everyone had gotten use to like. you know literally EVERYTHING the US president is doing, because he's called donald trump. If he fart in the wrong direction someone is fucking writing a news article about how his odious flatulence from this orange fart is offensive and yet again another proof why he should not be POTUS..
And then biden comes in office and the US president becomes like a fucking ghost, almost nobody report about anything he's actually doing. It's incredible!
It's like now they relaxing like, whatever he's doing we supporting that in the media, so we not really going to report anything unless he's just doing something that's good or that can't really be critiqued in any way. It's incredible to notice!

81 million votes.

Most popular president in US history.

Attached: Creepy_Joe.webm (1280x720, 376.94K)

It's that people hate Democrats and Republicans but the left right brainwashing and culture war shit has them hating their neighbors instead if the cockroaches that dominate all access to power.

>Most popular president in US history.
I can believe biden got a fuckton of votes. But the reason he got all that votes and this title of the 'most popular president in US history' was that he was simply elected for NOT BEING DONALD TRUMP.. if he had been a donkey or a goat or a fox he would have been the most popular president too.
And ofcourse this popularity will drop MASSIVELY when they figure out that just because he's not donald trump does not mean what he is doing is amazing.. Then the reality sets in.
I think there is a huge possibility there was actual voter fraud going on with mail in ballots and other things. But i can easily see how he got most of the votes too. But it's not because he's better than donald trump simply because he IS NOT DONALD TRUMP. Which is a very dumb reason to make someone president.

>It's that people hate Democrats and Republicans but the left right brainwashing and culture war shit has them hating their neighbors instead if the cockroaches that dominate all access to power.
I totally understand that american. both US democrats and US republicans screw over the american people, they almost exactly the same. Just like minor differences, they both kiss ass off ultra rich, they both are for mass immigration to deflate and stagnate wages and to do union busting. But it's like slightly different flavor like. US democrats cater more to the immigrants, and republicans cater slightly more to the euro americans. BUT ONLY THE RICH ONES.. Not a fucking pleb john hancock middle class dude. And US democrats don't cater to euro american middle class at all they fucking hate them. So it's like. americans really don't have any options where they can say like, this is exactly good for me.. Cause there's only these two GIGANTIC PARTIES that are almost identical when it comes down to how they behave in government.
I especially like how republicans are like about how christian they are and whatever compared to the US democrats who they condemn for all this lgbt and transgender shit.
If you want majority christian and stopping that stuff just import half of central and south america, they hardcore catholics like 80-90% demographics. it's the most intense christian demographics on the planet. And huge countries and people too.

Trump always spoke favorably of immigration. He never actually said he would end immigration... but behind the scenes he was actually decreasing immigration quite a bit.

Attached: 1595514806880.png (802x827, 675.78K)

LOVE ME

Attached: BiotdWA6CMAAZuhO.jpg (867x463, 76.58K)

His campaign promises specifically had to do with ILLEGAL immigration and building a wall to stop them.

Attached: 1651274376880.png (851x850, 574.35K)

>Trump always spoke favorably of immigration. He never actually said he would end immigration... but behind the scenes he was actually decreasing immigration quite a bit.
He ran on stopping illegal immigration and reducing immigration in general to more like very educated labour rather than anyone can come.
And this was the very fucking reason why they freaked out so much that we got this media circus and nonsense for this years he was in office. That's the only really negative thing from their view that he did. Otherwise if you actually look at it, everything else he did is pretty normal for a republican or democrat president.

So it's 100% clear that the reason he was hated and could do nothing right cause he dared to say he wanted to stop illegal immigration and maybe reduce immigration in general. There's nothing else you can find about this guy that is a reason why americans should hate him. He kiss ass of africans, he kiss ass of jews, he kiss ass of rich people, he speak of how everyone should try and get along, he tries to raise employment in the way that he thinks it should be done, and he says to bring manufacturing jobs or such back from china to USA to hire more blue collar workers so they not out of a job.
Like there's nothing other than this anti immigration sentiment which was only even slight as you put it, that they got angry about. It was always he hate mexicans, little kids in cages, all this shit.. he's adolf hitler, he's a nazi he's a white supremacist. All for same reason cause of anti immigration stance.

>His campaign promises specifically had to do with ILLEGAL immigration and building a wall to stop them.
Yes and this involves deporting a fuckton of people who are in USA illegally, and he also wanted to reduce immigration in general to more high skilled labour which would reduce the amount of people who could come into USA.
It's an anti immigration stance but a very milquetoast one at that. But USA is extremely in favour of mass immigration so this is why he was literally adolf hitler and was sought to be made unpopular by the US media. If you look at the OTHER things he did, it's not much out of ordinary for what republican presidents usually do. It really isn't.. Kiss the ass of some rich folks, kiss ass of african americans etc. Give rich folks tax breaks etc.

>LOVE ME
Biden also got the easiest way to retirement you can ever get. It's literally perfect for him to be president no matter how it goes. He's got a 40 year career as a career politician, topping it off with the most powerful political position in USA, and has secret service protection and presidential amenities to retire with. This is like as a politician this is the perfect ending for him. And the media is helping him get gracefully through whatever mistakes he might be making. You got to love noticing how mafia and cliqued up USA is, if you in the club you can make every mistake you want and they make you look like you made of gold. If you're not, you get slaughtered and depicted as the worst person imaginable..

You also notice now biden got in, now hillary wants to retire aswell with presidential amenities too, they actually thinking of running her. This is the DC mafia rewarding their honorable longterm members with a golden parachute :D they don't give a fuck who the US democrat voters want, you going to get hillary clinton.. HAHA and she's going to do whatever.. and you're going to put up with it and she's going to retire gracefully too just like joe biden. Just watch, just watch. I mean it is VERY LIKELY that's going to happen. I've already noticed US media starting to say maybe she's really the best option US democrats have for 2024 :D

>So it's 100% clear that the reason he was hated and could do nothing right cause he dared to say he wanted to stop illegal immigration and maybe reduce immigration in general. There's nothing else you can find about this guy that is a reason why americans should hate him.
Yea it's crazy; you can't even talk about it people anymore. Everybody is so polarized and dug in that any discussion on the topic leads to irrational screeching or otherwise people just running away from the discussion.
it's just >faaaascistttt

I mean they aren’t wrong. Bush was routinely called a chimp and Comedy Central had a show called little bush where jeb was literally retarded. Everyone called Obama a nigger. Half the country thought Trump was an orange lunatic.

youtu.be/qbiqgCen-Ss

Attached: C4975A23-F48C-4E65-B5F9-B3231060C91E.jpg (735x612, 96.87K)

>Yea it's crazy; you can't even talk about it people anymore. Everybody is so polarized and dug in that any discussion on the topic leads to irrational screeching or otherwise people just running away from the discussion.
>it's just >faaaascistttt
Yeah it's very sad, the overraction to that was what really has divided USA so much, think of it, everyone who live in USA or almost all are citizens of USA, whether you have immigration or not should not be concern for any citizen. You already citizen of USA. If you deport illegal aliens they not citizens of USA. If you limit immigration they are not citizen of USA.
This overreaction on the US democrat side and screaming of nazis, and only having 2 parties and deciding 'it's all republicans fault, trump is nazis, republicans nazis, americans nazis'. Man now you just split totally down the middle.

It's because my theory is, they thought and usually american progressives and progressives do this. If you notice. They always use intimidation and social shaming and ostrasizing of people who disagree with them. They thought they could shame half of USA into abandoning their position. By just going hyper aggressive on it, but instead they managed to divide USA into two separate factions who fucking hate eachother. The US democrats hate republicans and this is why they try to shame them anyways. And republican voters or those who voted for trump hate that they are trying to social shame them and ruin their lives, and all this things.

You can't just social shame and antagonize people for disagreeing with you like. You disagree with me i will ruin your life. You can do that with a few individuals, and shouldn't probably do it, but you can't do it with half the voters of the country of USA.. it's insane. They just get angry that you trying to do it and hate you for it. The level of which this backfired on them was incredible.

>I can believe biden got a fuckton of votes.
That many? By shitting his pants in debates, having 10 people show up to rallies, basically having the media drag him in to the presidency? Let's not forget the dominion "technical errors" that won him the caucus.
I can believe some of those votes may be legitimate but most aren't.

>I mean they aren’t wrong. Bush was routinely called a chimp and Comedy Central had a show called little bush where jeb was literally retarded. Everyone called Obama a nigger. Half the country thought Trump was an orange lunatic.
Oh yeah for sure, a fair and good point. US presidents have gone increasingly unpopular over the especially last couple of decades, because of they have been doing very very stupid things.. But there's still a difference between being slightly unpopular and being so unpopular that the people actually don't even want you to be president at all. Biden is nearly as unpopular as trump was. Which is incredible because you know atleast in media and general conversations about trump, the division came from media and all this more than anything else. You can understand how if people watch that and talk about it like that, they going to not like trump very much, every day something about trump did something horrible or it is portrayed that way.
But biden is like a ghost in comparison and very gracefully flattered by most US media, and yet his approval rating is so fucking low, but that's also because there's so many stupid mistakes, it's not covered like that but the people do notice it.

>That many? By shitting his pants in debates, having 10 people show up to rallies, basically having the media drag him in to the presidency? Let's not forget the dominion "technical errors" that won him the caucus.
>I can believe some of those votes may be legitimate but most aren't.
Sir i'm with you totally in that there is a possibility that eventhough media and so on keep saying it's not the case, that there was substantial voter fraud. But i can easily understand also why a lot voted stupidly for biden simply cause he was not donald trump. If you sit and are hooked on the media and social media for those years trump was president, and you just take all that in the way they portray whatever he was doing. You would almost be frothing at the mouth going I WANT THIS GUY GONE, HE'S A LUNATIC he's going to start ww3 he's putting little kids in concentration camps, he's doing this he's doing that, omfg what the fuck is going on..
So that will generate a fuckton of votes. And STUPIDLY so because just because joe biden is not donald trump is not a good reason to vote for him, but this is the trick that these are the choices americans had.. And they realize ofcourse after, that biden is not perfect just because he's not donald trump.

>the main reason that the trump years was crazy is because everyone was overreacting to what he was doing and pretend he was going to kill everybody. But the biden years have legitimately been total fucking shit!
the rampant ignoring of biden's gaffes in speeches is the biggest piss-off. trump was taken out of context all the time to manufacture a problem, biden says something wildly irresponsible and you'd never find out if you didn't watch it live

It's weird how unpopular the most popular president in US history is.

>the rampant ignoring of biden's gaffes in speeches is the biggest piss-off. trump was taken out of context all the time to manufacture a problem, biden says something wildly irresponsible and you'd never find out if you didn't watch it live
Yes i touch upon that in another reply too, the contrast is absolutely insane. This is the difference between when you in the club and when you aren't. It's quite obvious. You in the club they make you look like you made of gold, you're not. If you make the slightest mistake, they will fucking slaughter you.
Here's my earlier reply.

I think you discredit normies too much but I have 0 interaction with cityfags so your point may be valid in respect to them.

>It's weird how unpopular the most popular president in US history is.
Well not really because they voted for him simply because he was not donald trump, that was the main selling point, and the biden campaign played that beautifully. Just act calm and say look i'm calm joe biden let's make a deal, i'm not donald trump, vote for me and i'll restore 'normality' to this situation.
When the americans find out voting for biden just because he's not donald trump, was perhaps not the best idea. Well the approval rating drops dramatically. A horse could have been the most popular president in US history because he was running against donald trump. That's how wild the media and social media had gotten that this was the general concensus according to them, and therefore also to anyone who were participating or watching those information channels.

YES TIME FOR DICTATOR, I NOMINATE MYSELF
EVERYONE GETS A HOUSE EVERYONE GETS CUNNY EVERYONE GETS FREE ENERGY

This applies to our own nation as well when our own prime minister suddenly has the legal background to decide whether or not her actions have been legally justifiable.
And people dont give a fuck, they just cry over the Fields scandal and watch Tour de France.
Just fucking nuke us

Heh, USA is never going to get a dictator. The dictatorship is through the big corporations where the politicians are frontmen who pretend as if it's a representative democracy. They aren't stupid, they don't want to get caught. If you a dictator that's what happens to you ultimately. And look at putin you think putin is a dictator, nope, he's not the one in control he's a frontman for these oligarchs.. He can do nothing without their permission, they are the ones who keep him in power.
It was funny to hear screaming about how trump was a dictator, how did he not do basically everything by the book? It's only because anti immigration, therefore he's nazi, therefore he's adolf hitler therefore he's dictator that want to create the 4th reich, therefore he will burn constitution and bill of rights and have a military coup of USA or some bizarre paranoia logic like that which aren't even believed by those who say it, but is simply the strategy to via hyperbole and embellishment demonize your political opponent or someone who disagree with you as an excuse to attack them or get rid of them.

>This applies to our own nation as well when our own prime minister suddenly has the legal background to decide whether or not her actions have been legally justifiable.
>And people dont give a fuck, they just cry over the Fields scandal and watch Tour de France.
Yeah it's similar things but i'd say far milder than in USA. But yes it's an issue, and you talking about the mink case right? that was fucking ridiculous and is ridiculous how they covering their own ass. billions of tax revenue danish kroner in tax revenue lost, and then taxmoney needs to be accrued to compensate them too.. Over killing minks cause they could spread corona due to hysteria. Good thing we didn't kill cows and pigs or something like this. Maybe birds can spread corona we need to fucking kill everyone of them :D

Based dick tater